Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2020, 05:23 PM

17,333 posts, read 6,683,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yep, I watched a documentary on that. Kids were taken by traffickers but you won't hear about that.

I didn't bother watch MO, although I did see clips and my first thought was now that MO is RICH she's trying to act as if she has class. Sorry MO, they tried, but if you don't have it, you don't have it and you don't.
Given the Democrats' support of 1) unlimited abortion up until the moment of birth and after birth (infanticide); 2) child sex trafficking over the border and 3) the pedophiles like Bill Clinton who frequented Epstein's island, it's hard to see how any thinking human being can still believe that Democrats care about any child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2020, 05:23 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
There will be countries that surpass cases and deaths than that are in the United States. .Those countries are now in their infancy . The United States was one of the first countries to get infected because of globalism.
That is highly unlikely. Trump made sure of that.

Old 08-19-2020, 06:35 PM

23,014 posts, read 12,111,500 times
Quote:
Yep, I watched a documentary on that. Kids were taken by traffickers but you won't hear about that.

I didn't bother watch MO, although I did see clips and my first thought was now that MO is RICH she's trying to act as if she has class. Sorry MO, they tried, but if you don't have it, you don't have it and you don't.
I didn't watch her either, no reason to watch a spoiled liar who hates her own country, that she was first lady of, too. She's done a lot of classless things. Remember when she went to Target, all dressed up so people wouldn't recognize her, then got pizzed cause no one did. She was horrible about the person who'd dared to ask her if she could reach something on a higher shelf ... what a b.... she is.

Old 08-19-2020, 07:01 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,600,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I didn't watch her either, no reason to watch a spoiled liar who hates her own country, that she was first lady of, too. She's done a lot of classless things. Remember when she went to Target, all dressed up so people wouldn't recognize her, then got pizzed cause no one did. She was horrible about the person who'd dared to ask her if she could reach something on a higher shelf ... what a b.... she is.
I do remember that. I wonder, what was her problem with someone asking her to reach something higher. So much for helping others. I've done it many times. Was I supposed to be offended? MO is all talk and a lot of angry.

Old 08-19-2020, 07:28 PM

18,193 posts, read 16,788,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer_and_Sticks View Post
The Social Security program was never intended to last very long nor support the entire country. SS should have been done away with back in the 1900's when it was intended to die. It was a short-term enrollment to solve a problem for a small number of people.

If people were allowed to privately invest that money instead of paying it in taxes, they could get a greater return on the investment instead of giving it to the government. That means the people earning the money get a better return and make more money, not less.

Medicare is bloated and needs reform.

Nobody's taking away medicare. Nobody's taking away social security. Trump is not working to delete these programs. The ACA is something else and also needs reform. Hell, a Texas judge ruled the federal fine levied at those without insurance to be unconstitutional in and of itself.

If you have a problem with social security being bankrupt, maybe you should go read about Bill Clinton's stealing money from social security to pay down the national debt and then never paying that money back.

It's not how long the SS program was intended to last; it's what Congress has turned the SS program into over the succeeding generations. The blame rest squarely on Congress' shoulders if they perverted the original intentions of Roosevelt in starting it and they are the ones that have to step up to the plate and reform it, not Trump. It's NOT Trump's purview.

If people had had the ability to handle the money on their own they would have squandered it because people act with their gut and not their best interests. Give a kid $20 and tell him to invest it wisely and he'll go out and buy bubblegum and ice cream for himself and his friends every time.

You say Trump is not working to delete these programs but he's working furiously to cut the funds that wupport the programs. That's like saying the fox in the hen house is not really after the chickens, he's just look for his dinner.

Clinton should never have stolen the money from the program to pay down the deficit. That's on him, but Trump exacerbating the program cutting its funds doesn't make up for Clinton's disastrous stupidity.

Old 08-19-2020, 07:31 PM

23,014 posts, read 12,111,500 times
Quote:
I do remember that. I wonder, what was her problem with someone asking her to reach something higher. So much for helping others. I've done it many times. Was I supposed to be offended? MO is all talk and a lot of angry.
I've helped others and have asked others to help me. I don't know what her problem was. Maybe because that shopper wasn't an elite, not in her 'status'. I do remember that she wasn't instantly angry, it took her a few days to get angry. So, she'd dwelt on it, obviously, and maybe during those days her elitist husband had fed into her anger.

Old 08-19-2020, 07:35 PM

16,237 posts, read 5,831,561 times
Michelle like her husband likes to omit facts and lie to support the agenda.

Some on here will say that omitting facts isn't lying or dishonest.

I introduce you to a man. "Hi this is Joe Fido. I have known him for years. He has worked with children, and is a father and grandfather. He has a lot of experience with kids."

The whole story. Joe is a convicted pedophile. Joe was fired from every job he has ever had working with children. He is a father and grandfather, but his children have 0 contact with him and he isn't allowed to meet his grandchildren.

Deception through omission is just as dishonest as lying.

Those cages were built by the Obama admin and were used by the Obama admin. The videos of kids in those cages was taken during the Obama admin years. Michelle quite simply is dishonest.

Old 08-19-2020, 07:38 PM

30,574 posts, read 21,744,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Thankfully Trump didn't have the "same policy as Obama", since Obama gave the kids to traffickers.

And yes, MO did lie.
And Thankfully Trump got rid of Obama's cages
Thank god we have a much more peaceful president now that doesnt create cages for children and destroy Muslim countries.."Trump, MAGA"

Old 08-19-2020, 08:09 PM
Status: " You’re not getting another penny out of me" (set 4 days ago)

19,674 posts, read 20,485,086 times
She's a flaming bag of poop.
Makes Trump look like a choir boy.
Her and her useless scumbag husband.

Old 08-19-2020, 08:15 PM

2,486 posts, read 1,389,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Since when is a Trump supporter concerned about lies?
Criticising folks that like Trump is NOT the way to get him out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies