Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2020, 08:08 PM

17,876 posts, read 15,837,360 times

Advertisements

Article says she was 22, and personal masseuse for Epstein. This photo means nothing.

Old 08-18-2020, 08:44 PM

30,030 posts, read 11,623,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I thought it was a humanitarian trip to Africa? Actually, the massage took place in a public airport.

Another person who doesn't read source material, just lying thread titles.
I am not a Trumper but Bill Clinton is a creep. His antics at the White House with Monica and his well documented romps while Gov. of Arkansas. And he made between 4 and 26 trips on Jeffrey Epstein's plane. It depends on who you want to believe but that is at least 3 more times than the Africa trip. And he has a thing for young girls, remember Monica. He says he did nothing with Epstein's girls but he also said he did nothing with Monica on national TV looking straight at the camera. So he is a creep and a bold faced liar.

Here are the flight manifests:

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...l#document/p13

And if it turns out Trump is on the flight logs of Epstein's Pedophile Express or there are photos of him with those girls I will say the same about him. He is also a creep regardless. And a liar many times over.

But if you feel the need to defend someone like Bill Clinton because perhaps you like his politics and can ignore who he is as a person be my guest.

Old 08-18-2020, 09:24 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,608,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
What do you think he will say at the Dem Convention...”I did not have sexual relations with that minor” and if you believe that...you’ll believe every lying democrat....fools!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...in-victim.html
Pedophillia is a sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

The picture shows a 22 year old giving Clinton a neck massage.

There are several international commercial carriers that provide neck massages, in First Class.

The woman who provided the massage described Clinton as the “ perfect gentleman”.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/18/photos...stein-accuser/

Clinton has previously disclosed he travelled with Epstein on several long haul international trips.

I would respond the same way if Trump was getting the neck massage.

Old 08-18-2020, 09:30 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,856,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Pedophillia is a sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

The picture shows a 22 year old giving Clinton a neck massage.

There are several international commercial carriers that provide neck massages, in First Class.

The woman who provided the massage described Clinton as the “ perfect gentleman”.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/18/photos...stein-accuser/

Clinton has previously disclosed he travelled with Epstein on several long haul international trips.

I would respond the same way if Trump was getting the neck massage.
A woman associated with the Epstein sex business? Epstein got suicided, she has a right to be afraid to say anything but nice things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.