Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2020, 09:34 AM

495 posts, read 192,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
OMG I can't stop laughing. Over 170,000 American's dead from Covid and counting, buy hey, he's our guy so that's what? Okay? I won't watch the video. I'm still not over watching that squirrel drown in front of my eyes back in May.

I'm still voting for Biden by the way. Trump is the one inciting this political unrest. Enough of the division and dysfunction and nearly hundreds of thousands of dead American's.
Trump incited “this political unrest” by having the temerity to win the election.

How dare he!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2020, 09:37 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
right you are.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...l-cruelty.html

I was specifically referencing PETA, glad to see that someone else is stepping up.

Quote:
. “James Blue”, the person who filmed the violence, attempted to justify the animal cruelty by saying that “Black lives matter” and “Only white people worry about animals.”
What a crock. Like no black people have any beloved pets.

Only psychos don’t care about animal abuse and torture.

Old 08-20-2020, 09:38 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
Quote:
if they bother covering it at all, which is highly unlikely, they'll insinuate that the raccoon may have used the n-word and therefore deserved his fate.
They will say that the poor black thugs were irreversibly harmed by white racists calling them 'coon all the time, they decided to take it out on a 'coon.

Old 08-20-2020, 09:54 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
What a crock. Like no black people have any beloved pets.

Only psychos don’t care about animal abuse and torture.
Torturing animals is an early indicator of a sociopath. Serial killers are often found to have drowned kittens as young children. Normal people don’t do those things.

Tells you what subhumans we are dealing with, and the Democrat mayors are allowing it to happen.

Old 08-20-2020, 09:54 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Media wont touch this. If they had red hats though...

Old 08-20-2020, 10:01 AM

3,771 posts, read 1,524,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCW View Post
I watched it. Fortunately the animal died fairly quickly, at least as fast as in many slaughterhouses. I have no great love for trash pandas, but I don't want any critter, even smaller pest critters like mice, rats, squirrels, to suffer. The video starts with the animal already under the vehicle's tire, and looks relatively ok once it gets out the first time. I don't know if that was an accident, but even if it were, the savagery of the barbarians attacking it after is unconscionable. It's one thing to dispatch an animal quickly, it's quite another to lust for and revel in it. Had its neck been broken by a true accident getting under the tire, but it was still alive, and someone had used a bat to quickly dispatch it, that would be one thing, but this is far from that.
I don't think it was ok. If it were, it would be able to scurry away. While not quick, raccoons aren't keen on sticking around humans and would attempt to flee.

Old 08-20-2020, 10:01 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
I can’t watch it but the idea of it is heartbreaking and infuriating. I can’t stand people who abuse animals.

Old 08-20-2020, 10:05 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I can’t watch it but the idea of it is heartbreaking and infuriating. I can’t stand people who abuse animals.

They are the lowest of the low, and perhaps if word of this gets around (don't hold your breath), people will wake the hell up.

Old 08-20-2020, 10:07 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,796,721 times
The savagery in NY over the past 24 hours,---such as this, the street beatdown of a retired NYPD officer, the mob surrounding the police union's house-- will be eclipsed by Bannon's arrest. If he defrauded people, then lock him up. I don't care. But it's just more evidence that the politicians and the news media have a moral compass set on TRUMP, and are incapable of seeing evil anywhere else. I frankly don't believe they even feel moral outrage for anything besides Trump.

Old 08-20-2020, 10:11 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
As NYPD said, they “can’t save the raccoon but they can identify everyone in the video who engaged”.

I have no idea if a law was broken. Would someone be arrested for repeatedly beating a rat with a bat?

Some people do not seem to distinguish between wildlife and human life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies