Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2020, 04:41 PM
bu2

24,104 posts, read 14,885,315 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Should Trump manage to cheat his way to another 4 years he will be Putin on steroids--an unrestrained dictator. The riots that will break out will make the riots of 2016 look like a Sunday school picnic. I fear for our country after the results are announced if it goes Trump's way.
So you understand the true danger to this country is Democrats refusing to accept election results.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2020, 04:44 PM

23,589 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Trump is taking a page from the Liberals book...win at all costs. It's a street fight, no holds barred.

He's the first Republican to be as viscous as Democrats about winning, and now the Democrats are crying like little babies...

The Republicans are done playing nice, so might as well get used to it. That is why Trump got elected.

I only vote for the nastiest street fighting Republican politicians now. The dirtier, more corrupt, nastier, meaner, the better. I want my polititicians to eat Rattlesnakes raw.

Old 08-20-2020, 04:45 PM

11,786 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
It’s cute that you think whiny, thin skinned, Cadet Bonespurs is tough and a ‘fighter’ .
Nope - but the silent majority is! Get ready!!

Old 08-20-2020, 05:14 PM

2,565 posts, read 1,643,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
So you understand the true danger to this country is Democrats refusing to accept election results.
No. The true danger is 4 more years of Trump.

Old 08-20-2020, 06:08 PM

17,304 posts, read 12,251,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Stevens, along with the other globalist "old-school" republican strategists who make up the lincoln project, is perpetually incensed the republican electorate has completely rejected their country club elitism, their self enrichment, and their lack of respect for republican voters.

stevens is an exemplar of "how rotten to the core the GOP" had become. he and his ilk were resoundingly rejected by Republican voters in 2012 and 2016.
Those country club elite folks are who Trump appoints and they are fleecing the country...

Old 08-20-2020, 07:38 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,920,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
No, y'all are dangerous because you are so flat out crazy. You think Republicans are as unethical as Democrats. They aren't. They believe in America and the Constitution.

But its not an issue. President Trump won't be leaving until January 2025.

Yeah, the way QAnon does I'll bet. Who Trump complimented the other day because "They like me".

George Will this morning on Chuck Todd's show: "A foreign political figure asked me, 'Should I flatter him?' I said, 'Of course you should. Trump is a pretty simple organism. Just flatter him and you'll have him in your pocket. Kim Jong Un knows this. So does Putin.' "

Old 08-20-2020, 08:09 PM

23,589 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Yeah, the way QAnon does I'll bet. Who Trump complimented the other day because "They like me".

George Will this morning on Chuck Todd's show: "A foreign political figure asked me, 'Should I flatter him?' I said, 'Of course you should. Trump is a pretty simple organism. Just flatter him and you'll have him in your pocket. Kim Jong Un knows this. So does Putin.' "
George Will? You mean the guy who said Obama "talks like an arrested-development adolescent"?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...b57_story.html

Old 08-20-2020, 08:10 PM

2,923 posts, read 978,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTX View Post
I am voting straight blue in November. Don't care about anything expect voting out repubs in droves. From the top down.
as if you werent anyways

Old 08-20-2020, 08:12 PM

2,923 posts, read 978,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
This is an interesting take... in how completely detached from reality it is. I bet if you asked most Democrats/liberals what their biggest criticism of the Democratic Party is, it would be that they don't fight nearly hard enough. They are always trying to reach across the aisle even when they're getting screwed over. They're always taking the high road even when it means their goals are never reached. Democrats are absolutely frustrating in that they're often so unwilling to get in the mud with their opponents. That is not to say that liberals want Democrats to be dirty- just the opposite- but rather to more effectively and strongly counter the clear shady tactics of Republicans.

So yeah, this is just more projection. The modern GOP has to be one of the most corrupt political movements and parties in US history.

And there are a growing number of old-school Republicans who are waking up to this. This was a great article and interview with a long-time GOP election strategist about just how rotten to the core the GOP has become. I know you won't read it, but it's a fascinating look.
https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...t-trump-397918
If you believe any of this you are delusional beyond words. This is some of the craziest nonsense ever written.

Old 08-20-2020, 08:12 PM

2,004 posts, read 761,611 times
Quote:

Trump just extended US Natural gas exports to 2050. You might want to check what this does to Russia’s LNG exports. But don’t let the liberal narrative get in the way of facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies