Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2020, 09:18 PM

5,071 posts, read 2,179,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Owner of sport fishing company in Virginia Beach bans ‘cheap, rude’ Democrats from his charters

VIRGINIA BEACH, VA- Jake Hiles owns Matador Sport Fishing Charters out of Virginia Beach, Virginia and has been operating his business for 20 years, according to WAVY News 10.

In my years of experience in charter fishing, I have noticed a pattern where the majority of my customers that I have bad interactions with are Democrats…they are cheap, they are rude, they want more for less.

“And, in my line of work I have to spend a day on the boat with these people, and I just prefer not to do it. You don’t have to be a Republican; you just can’t be a Democrat to use my services. I’m no longer offering my services to Democrats in any way. I don’t want you on my boat.”

A self-described conservative who supports the police, the military and who believes in God and loves America, he has noted that people who get on his boat who have identified as Democrats tend to treat him differently due to his views.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...0_RgwpHR6rPqw0

Make sure you are protected sir, after the crazy nut case Democrats read this.
Bless this man!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2020, 09:22 PM

5,581 posts, read 6,508,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
He could have achieved the same ends without being so blatant about it. All he would have to do is ask his customers, before they board his boat, to recite the Pledge of Allegiance. If they do it, then they get to board the boat. If they refuse to do it, or do it with a grimace, then refund their money and turn them away.
This would have worked. And this option is available to any business owner who chooses to use it. This way the potential customer would be able to make the decision on whether they would support said business or not.

Old 08-20-2020, 09:26 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
Lol, RWNJ circle ****

Old 08-20-2020, 09:34 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
It sounds like if Democrats don't want anything to do with talking about politics, they're welcome on board.

Old 08-20-2020, 09:36 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,726,240 times
Quote:
Owner of sport fishing company in Virginia Beach bans ‘cheap, rude’ Democrats from his charters

VIRGINIA BEACH, VA- Jake Hiles owns Matador Sport Fishing Charters out of Virginia Beach, Virginia and has been operating his business for 20 years, according to WAVY News 10.

In my years of experience in charter fishing, I have noticed a pattern where the majority of my customers that I have bad interactions with are Democrats…they are cheap, they are rude, they want more for less.

“And, in my line of work I have to spend a day on the boat with these people, and I just prefer not to do it. You don’t have to be a Republican; you just can’t be a Democrat to use my services. I’m no longer offering my services to Democrats in any way. I don’t want you on my boat.”

A self-described conservative who supports the police, the military and who believes in God and loves America, he has noted that people who get on his boat who have identified as Democrats tend to treat him differently due to his views.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...0_RgwpHR6rPqw0

Make sure you are protected sir, after the crazy nut case Democrats read this.
I’m glad that ppl like this show their true colors so that good ppl are not supporting his nonsense with their money.

Old 08-20-2020, 11:45 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
If you read the story, they talk about politics with him and he responds. He soon finds out they are whining losing Democrats and he "86's" them from his boat.
Oh I get it, they held a gun to his head and forced him too talk.

Again, wtf is he doing discussing politics with them on a fishing trip?

Old 08-20-2020, 11:46 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
The entire platform of the DNC is whining and racism.
lol

He's unprofessional.

Old 08-21-2020, 12:01 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
I thought he is banning all Democrats, not just liberal Democrats. 47% of Democrats are liberal. 53% of Democrats aren't liberal.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...cratic-voters/

Gee-wiz, what's a non-liberal Democrat like?

Old 08-21-2020, 12:18 AM

2,704 posts, read 1,831,065 times
He sounds like a bad business man.

Old 08-21-2020, 05:03 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Any Dem who wants to go fishing with a sense of humor will profess political neutrality until they are walking off the boat at the end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies