Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2020, 08:53 AM

2,486 posts, read 1,419,665 times

Advertisements

More fake news,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,keep dreaming
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2020, 09:17 AM

18,562 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
I'm glad you admit you're not a conservative republican.

You're a RINO.
I never claimed to be a Republican. I'm a conservative.

Old 08-22-2020, 02:00 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
The Party of Trump doesn't care what Republicans say or think. They only care about Dear Leader.
They only care about having their interests met for once, instead of being led along by RHINOS with false promises who are only interested in depriving the Right of a democratic fulfillment of their interests after winning elections. And RHINOS who are truly only concerned with leaving the door open for Leftist Power and policies.

If the Left were sane, and not merely a slow burn revolutionary communism who will push ever further, Trump and whomever comes after him would not be necessary.

Old 08-22-2020, 03:07 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
Gosh, you’re right. I foolishly let myself be distracted by the astounding pandemic death toll that the Federal government could have been much better at keeping down with clear national leadership and better coordination of state-led efforts. Good thing I had the Tulsa rally to distract me.

Florida had over 100 deaths per day over the last few days, so keeping terrorist related deaths to 51 is really good news. The priorities have been awesome. I feel super safe now.

I went to my local Walmart last night.

Even with a mask requirement to enter the store, maybe half to a third of the other customers and staff either had their nose exposed or the mask tucked under their chin with their nose and mouth fully exposed.

I couldn't do anything about it except shop at some other store where the mask mandate will be treated as a joke.

So I'm not sure what you expect Trump to do.

Would you be in favor of jailing face mask violators?

I would, but I also realize that isn't realistic.

The idiots that refuse to wear masks properly are in charge of when the virus stops spreading, no one else.

But you know that.

The reason why continued spread of the virus is blamed on Trump is because you really don't have anything else to use against him.

There are no new wars and the awesome economy we had is staged to to come flying back as soon as a vaccine is approved.

But you don't like vaccines either, "Rushed, not properly tested!", you'll claim.

So save the pretend concern for the victims of "Trump's pandemic."

Democrats would kill off half the country if it they thought they could flip the Senate and push Biden's squeaky ass over the finish line.

Old 08-22-2020, 03:11 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
If you oppose Donny Oranges you're not a real Republican, obviously.
Is “Donny Oranges” Trump’s Mafia nickname?

Old 08-22-2020, 03:19 PM

29,486 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Who cares, just because they are Republicans doesn't mean they have to like Trump or agree with him. I'm going to vote for him, but admit he's an unlikable person.
I don't want to be buddies with the POTUS , i just want to see my pocketbook, home value and career doing well. If he can help with that, i'm fine.

Old 08-22-2020, 03:34 PM

44,631 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
A man as President Trump, who pretended to lead the orchestra, rather than hold his hand to his heart while the national anthem was playing and who saluted his enemy, a North Korean General, certainly isn't fit to lead our great country.
Yep, Trump tried to bluff Kim, Kim won.

Old 08-22-2020, 03:35 PM

9,508 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHyping View Post
Just a WOW again. Strong language to say UNFIT to lead as Republicans as they see it. I am sure there will be mud-slinging as those who dare call Trump Unfit are themselves the Unfit ones and the usual Political Rhetoric.

Still each new Republican in some leadership and Political position to offer a voice AGAINST Trump and claim will vote Biden. Does not give Trump a GOP UNIFIED VOTE OF CONFIDENCE.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...bzH?li=BBnb7Kz

Of course he's corrupt. The real question is this: Is he any more or less corrupt than Biden or Harris? Even if he is, does that trump (pun intended) the absolutely insanity of the Democratic party? We're going to find out in a few months. The whining from the Dems when they once again manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory will be deafening.

Old 08-22-2020, 03:38 PM

44,631 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Yeah the majority of deaths on US soil while Trump has been in office from defined terrorist attacks have been right wing attacks. I can see why Trumpers love him.
175,000 Covid-19 deaths under Trump on American soil, worse than foreign terrorism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies