Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2020, 11:13 AM

4,903 posts, read 3,360,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
Absolutely. Democratic Group Think spearheaded by Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein, Newsome and sadly Soros pull the strings for puppet potato Biden.
On the flip side, Adelson, Netanyahoo and Flavor-of-the-Month Evangelical Pastor pulling the strings for Trump/Republicans...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2020, 12:12 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Both parties have been taken over by extremist fringe groups the left BLM, antifa, AOC etc The right Qanon the alt right, Trumpisim.

Will we ever bring this country back from the brink of extremism? its really scary what's going on. We don't have moderates anymore its either you join my party ideology or you're a traitor and get primaried voted out.

We need a voice of reason candidate I think Biden is as close as we can get at this point. But even he will prob be controlled by the fringe sad.
It will take another Republican led Reconstruction and Reconstitution, reminiscent of 150 years ago.
History always repeats itself.

Old 08-23-2020, 12:15 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,710,757 times
No. Trump supporters elected Trump to "own the libs". There will be no moderation after that and they can't cry when the reverse occurs.

Old 08-23-2020, 12:17 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
No. Trump supporters elected Trump to "own the libs". There will be no moderation after that and they can't cry when the reverse occurs.
Ya, Live and let Live.

Old 08-23-2020, 03:12 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Sadly, I think you're right. Trump getting elected has nothing to do with being moderate. There is little interest in being moderate. It's all about "you're with me or you're against me". It's about "sticking it to the libs". It isn't about getting someone who can truly unite this country. Trump being elected is really an indictment of how divided America has always been.

Old 08-23-2020, 03:40 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Both parties have been taken over by extremist fringe groups the left BLM, antifa, AOC etc The right Qanon the alt right, Trumpisim.

Will we ever bring this country back from the brink of extremism? its really scary what's going on. We don't have moderates anymore its either you join my party ideology or you're a traitor and get primaried voted out.

We need a voice of reason candidate I think Biden is as close as we can get at this point. But even he will prob be controlled by the fringe sad.
As soon as the old school democrats take back their party from these Marxist haters in elected office and the news media, yes. Once that happens we can get back to normalcy.

We can start with kicking out the likes of Cuomo and de Blasio, and elect people who actually love the country, and are not full of hate and lies.

Old 08-23-2020, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Sadly, I think you're right. Trump getting elected has nothing to do with being moderate. There is little interest in being moderate. It's all about "you're with me or you're against me". It's about "sticking it to the libs". It isn't about getting someone who can truly unite this country. Trump being elected is really an indictment of how divided America has always been.
Think it thru, Trump is going up against the corrupt Washington establishment,in both the Democrat and Republican Parties.

It's why we see an alliance between these people to destroy Trump.These people would rather burn the nation down, then give up power. They are the same people allowing their cities to burn, economies to be destroyed, and refusing to stop the riots, looting, and killings. They'd rather it all burn down, if it means they can blame it on Trump.

Old 08-23-2020, 07:39 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,165,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Think it thru, Trump is going up against the corrupt Washington establishment,in both the Democrat and Republican Parties.

Trump has not one but TWO former campaign managers arrested on federal charges. One's in jail, the other will be. Think it through: Trump and his cronies are more corrupt than Washington itself.

Old 08-24-2020, 07:07 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:

The only extremist fringe groups are on the left not the right. WTH is Trumpism anyway?

Biden is a voice of reason? Are you joking?

Old 08-24-2020, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Trump has not one but TWO former campaign managers arrested on federal charges. One's in jail, the other will be. Think it through: Trump and his cronies are more corrupt than Washington itself.
Those people were the focus of the corrupt Mueller investigation that could not find Russian collusion, so they went after a couple of nobodies. BTW, they are not Trump, and they are not in his administration. So, you trying to make that about Trump is full of crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies