Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2020, 01:24 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Why?

How is the nation supposed to move forward when they follow people that do this?
Projection 101.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2020, 01:28 PM

1,349 posts, read 663,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Not voting for a Democrst doesn't require anything other than not voting for a Democrat.....it doesn't require voting for Trump.

If you have to vote for a liar, at least vote for a good one

Old 08-23-2020, 01:40 PM

9,131 posts, read 6,185,387 times
"Why do you back Trump when you know he LIES, is Full of BS, and flat out WRONG on just about everything he says?"

Do not assume you know what I know or what I think.

"Many people assume all sorts of falsehoods that are, in fact, not true! Such assumptions can lead to extremely serious mistakes in judgment—and can ruin our lives physically, mentally and spiritually if we are not careful!

One of the wisest men I have ever known told me, quite a number of times, "Learn not to assume anything!" He went on to point out that a great many common assumptions were simply not true.

Yet, many people assume all sorts of falsehoods that are, in fact, not true! Such assumptions can lead to extremely serious mistakes in judgment—and can ruin our lives physically, mentally and spiritually if we are not careful!

Most of us remember that for hundreds of years most people assumed the world was flat. People today laugh about how silly that assumption was. But which of today's "assumptions" will we soon consider even sillier?

A few decades ago, the medical establishment commonly told mothers not to breastfeed their babies. Doctors assumed that various formulas were better than a mother's own breast milk. Yet, today, in the highest scientific and medical circles, it is clearly understood that the mother's own breast milk has been "programmed" (so they say, to avoid giving credit to a Creator) to give the best nourishment to her own baby. Also, it was commonly assumed in medical circles that male circumcision was "barbaric" and entirely unnecessary. Yet, today, we read that many doctors and medical leaders have come to realize that male circumcision is extremely beneficial for health in various ways."

https://www.tomorrowsworld.org/magaz...ssume-anything

Old 08-23-2020, 01:44 PM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Why do you back Trump when you know he LIES, is Full of BS, and flat out WRONG on just about everything he says?
All politicians do that.

Are you really dense enough to think Biden and Kamala haven’t done the same? Kamala literally called Biden a sexist racist who rapes women, then denies it.

Old 08-23-2020, 01:47 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Here is a very specific example. You know that he did not see thousands and thousands of muslims celebrating in the streets after 9/11 happened. You know that. We all know you know that.

If I am wrong, then say it right now. If I am wrong, say you firmly believe that there were thousands and thousands of American Muslims celebrating in the streets in America on 9/11.
I don't remember seeing thousands of Muslims living in America celebrating 9/11 but I remember vividly thousands celebrating around the world most notably in Palestine.

That said while I'm no huge fan of Trump I'm very much not a fan of the liberal left who have gone far far more left since Trump was elected, and the left lie and are full of BS far more than Trump.

So move forward yeah sure ok.

Old 08-23-2020, 01:50 PM

52 posts, read 26,425 times
Trump was elected because he is crude, lewd, and rude. He is not a polished liar like a career politician.

It was a big middle finger to the DC establishment when he was elected.

Old 08-23-2020, 02:01 PM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KanaGawa View Post
Trump was elected because he is crude, lewd, and rude. He is not a polished liar like a career politician.

It was a big middle finger to the DC establishment when he was elected.
Exactly. He shoots from the hip and doesn’t apologize. He’ll tell you to go F yourself and do it with a smile on his face.

There’s a reason he had no political experience and still won, that’s exactly what Americans wanted: an outsider.

If Biden/Harris when, it’s back to the status quo of boring scripted political talking points and polished rehearsed lying, regurgitated by teleprompters.

Old 08-23-2020, 02:12 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Exactly. He shoots from the hip and doesn’t apologize. He’ll tell you to go F yourself and do it with a smile on his face.

There’s a reason he had no political experience and still won, that’s exactly what Americans wanted: an outsider.

If Biden/Harris win, it’s back to the status quo of boring scripted political talking points and polished rehearsed lying, regurgitated by teleprompters.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Quote:
Answer the question..
Your question is subjectivist fallacy.

You're stating your opinion as fact and then asking people to argue against your opinion.
So what I've learned from this thread is something to add to the Debating Technique forum, a technique called Assertion, learn how to differentiate Assertion from a Question.

The OP threw out an Assertion, a very childish and stale one nonetheless.

There again, I don't think the thread is going as the OP had hoped, neither will the 2020 November Election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Lying liberal media will never play Trump saying

I'm not talking about the neo-nazis in the white nationalists because they should be condemned totally
-- President Trump

And Biden saying what he did, twisting, turning and lying was truly pathetic and worse, he knows he is lying.
Good point. Now, here's another example of the Fakestream Blamestream Lamestream Mainstream media; They caught President Donald J. Trump saying he supports Nationalism. He said he is in fact a Nationalist.

What the media did with that is put the word "White" in front of it and they have been spouting off White Nationalist! White Nationalist!

They couldn't even bring themselves to explain what the word "White" means anyway. What is being White? Does it mean being Irish? English? German? Scandinavian? Norwegian? Swedish? Finnish? Russian? Polish? Scottish? Australian? Canadian? French? Italian? Netherlandish? Swiss? Belgium? Austrian? Norseman or Viking? Israeli? South African? New Zealandish? Romanian? Czechish? Greek?

What do you mean, exactly? There is no "Culture" that is White.

We thought we were forming a Melting Pot here in the United States of America. Why don't you stop trying to revise our history and get on board for the Big W? Or not. Y'all can sit back with your white bread Becky tears and go "Waa! Not my pWesident! Waa!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
They knew. Did you know then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P43wDpKQxaM

This is beautiful. This is exactly what the impotent worthless gasbags from the DNC did to Biden, and look where it got them.

Difference is, the Establishment picked your Presidential can'tdidDate for y'all dispite y'alls efforts and those impotent gasbags from the RNC couldn't do what Trump can do, so we the People voted his ass in and beat all they ass and we're gonna do it again on November 3rd, 2020.

A lot of those Republican'ts and RINOs knew they would cow to the DNC and lose like they were supposed to and Trump just went out and beat all they ass. I can understand why "In-John-McCain's-Pocket Lindsey Graham hated Trump, then the traitor died and Lindsey Graham came to his senses. Trump dissed Ted Cruz and his wife and after Trump won, he came around. Paul Rand is still a whacko RINO, and it hurts. Kellyanne Conway is doing fabulously for Trump and the White House and Y'all have been calling for her ousting for the last about 1308 days and counting..., and since she wears the pants in her family, her vote is the only one that counts. Secretary of Defense Mike Pompeo came to his senses and he is a blessing to the Trump White House, the United States of America, and the world. Marco Rubio? Drink some water, weakling. Jeb Bush? Go be with your globalist family. Susan Collins? She still hates Trump but destroyed Kamala Harris, Dianne Feinstein and "Dr." Ford in their failed attempt to destroy Bret Kavanaugh and his family. Glenn Beck? This idiot was one of the "Trump can't read" conspirators. Nikki Haley? "Haley published her memoir in November 2019. In it, she stands by her respect for the president, though she and Trump "have different styles,” and reveals tension between her and the White House team."

Keep your eye on her. She may become your next Republican and first Female President in 2024.

Happy Voting!

Last edited by McGowdog; 08-23-2020 at 02:52 PM..

Old 08-23-2020, 02:13 PM

14,775 posts, read 8,109,336 times
They knew. Did you know then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P43wDpKQxaM

Old 08-23-2020, 02:15 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Democrats are leaving in droves to vote for Trump. Blacks and Hispanics are leaving the democrat party to vote for Trump. They see all the things Trump is doing for the American people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies