Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2020, 07:23 AM

3,424 posts, read 1,840,339 times

Advertisements

Serious question. August is almost over.. then September then October.. then Trump wins on election day, then the Democrats claim fraud and try to steal it in Court, and with the Leftist court, they have a shot in the dark at doing so.

Any chance, from mid-September to 1st week October.. that Biden all of a sudden realizes that his abilities are not what they once were, and boom, Clinton-Trump 2020?

And please dont tell me they can't.. Dems can well do whatever they want. We can, too, we just have to defend it to the Nth degree...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2020, 10:31 AM

8,551 posts, read 10,973,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
Serious question. August is almost over.. then September then October.. then Trump wins on election day, then the Democrats claim fraud and try to steal it in Court, and with the Leftist court, they have a shot in the dark at doing so.

Any chance, from mid-September to 1st week October.. that Biden all of a sudden realizes that his abilities are not what they once were, and boom, Clinton-Trump 2020?

And please dont tell me they can't.. Dems can well do whatever they want. We can, too, we just have to defend it to the Nth degree...
I have been saying this for the last 6 months, but Harris won't be on the ticket, Buttigieg will be.

Old 08-23-2020, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I have been saying this for the last 6 months, but Harris won't be on the ticket, Buttigieg will be.
Well, Harris is a joke.. How long do you think it will be before the Democrats more fully expose their plan?
*edit: Panic?

Old 08-23-2020, 11:15 AM

8,551 posts, read 10,973,619 times
Quote:
Well, Harris is a joke.. How long do you think it will be before the Democrats more fully expose their plan?
I believe Hillary will make her move in the second or third week of September.

Old 08-23-2020, 11:23 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
I think Hillary is done and the Dems know it so she won't be getting on anyone's ticket again.

I think the Dems are throwing a hail Mary pass with Biden and Harris. They know they are a long shot but who knows, after 4 long years of all out negativity on Trump and echoed by their media 24/7 they might have brainwashed enough of their low information voters into believing that America is the most despicable racist country on the planet and Trump released the Covid19 on us and wrecked the economy so he could become the fascist King of the Plantation.

If Biden wins the Dems can continue to blame Trump for everything wrong in the world. If Biden loses they can continue to blame Trump for everything wrong in the world. It is a win win for the Dems because they Never let a good crisis go to waste.

The Dems are just bidding their time with Biden until they can release the dream ticket of AOC and some other far Left Loon.

Old 08-23-2020, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Somehow I think the third week and somehow I think you are right.

She still has sour grapes over how an election work so it should come as a surprise to no one when Joe Biden forgets his name one too many times.

Old 08-23-2020, 02:38 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
No.

Next stupid question?

Old 08-23-2020, 03:03 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,804,457 times
Seriously? Is this what they're talking about on AM radio?

Old 08-23-2020, 03:17 PM

6,101 posts, read 2,722,498 times
lol Jeez The MAGAS can't get over Hillary can they.

Hillary derangement syndrome HDS

The five stages of HRC grief.
denial.
anger.
bargaining.
depression.
acceptance.

The MAGAS still can't get that last one.

Old 08-23-2020, 04:55 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,140,268 times
Quote:

Nope. Michelle wouldn't want to. And Hillary, with our counter-productive mindset of only going upward, would not want to try that again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies