Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2020, 03:55 PM

1,154 posts, read 364,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
A tax return such as the President's would consume many reams of paper. It would be meaningless red meat to the jackals and hyenas that make up the American left wing and allied media. Every little thing that they have no understanding about whatsoever would be trumpeted as the next crisis de jure. A HUGE distraction for all concerned, to the detriment of the country.

Time to move on to meaningful issues, like Biden's abject corruption on many levels and in countless areas. For example, how did he get to be so wealthy on a Senator's salary, and his brother and son, too. Did he prostitute his offices (as if there is any doubt whatsoever), etc., as well as his proud and willful association with the KKK and its members. If Biden was a Republican, the media would be all over it 24x365 for years, if not decades.
Since he left office, Biden has, like many former politicians, written books and taken speaking engagements that proved to be very lucrative. A significant portion of the Biden’s net worth is wrapped up in real estate. He also taught at UPenn and earned a hefty paycheck there. Additionally, he has a federal pension.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2020, 05:23 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,227,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
You are 100% correct. The left has the naive among the American people believing depreciation is a loophole.
I know tax law. Pretty well. I’ve spent years studying it and have prepared thousands of returns. You are 100% wrong.
Are you also an expert In tax law or is this just your gut?

Old 08-25-2020, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Idk, maybe, but you cannot state it for a fact since you're not the moderator. Plus, a long shot but who knows, maybe Trump will release his 'personal' taxes, or some/one of them right before the debate. No reason to ask him to release them if he already has.

What exactly do you think you'll see in his 'personal' taxes anyway? Did you get a lot of mileage out of the one that was leaked to Maddow, or were you highly disappointed?

And hey, many people do want to know about Biden selling his office, which bobbythegreat had mention in his post and you dismissed, for his son and other family members.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...biden-flights/
I guess we will we if the question gets asked.

Old 08-25-2020, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I'm not sure about either, though you seem to be 100% sure that the tax question will be asked and that he will actually show up...maybe you should go to Vegas and bet the house on those sure things?
You know it’s against the law to get on that. Not even in Vegas.
But I’ll bet you.

Old 08-25-2020, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVCPfnbEB2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADDrSvNyqEY

How about having Biden evaluated by a panel of Alzheimer's experts and releasing that report. Trumps taxes have little relevance to his job while Biden's mental status has total relevance.
Maybe that question will be asked. I don’t know. But yes, I am sure the tax question will be asked.
It’s a good question for both candidates.

Old 08-25-2020, 06:13 PM

30,032 posts, read 11,623,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Its the MSM and Democratic consultants who are running non-stop articles saying Biden shouldn't debate.

Links? I am not a democrat but I have heard nothing of the sort. Non stop articles should be dozens of them right?

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 08-25-2020 at 06:24 PM..

Old 08-25-2020, 06:31 PM

I would like to see msm article with intel advising Biden not to debate because I haven’t seen any. Maybe on fox but I don’t follow that channel. I’ve only seen it here from trump supporters who are sure that Biden won’t be on stage.
I’m wondering why they are so sure. I can’t believe they are democratic insiders.

Old 08-25-2020, 06:34 PM

2,774 posts, read 898,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
No need. Trump is hammering his own nails, or the exposés are doing it for him, into Trump's own coffin, day by day.
Are you hearing voices when you are alone?

Old 08-25-2020, 06:35 PM

I think a question on both candidates‘ mental And physical health and if they would submit to an evaluation with results to be made public would be a fair question. I wonder about both of them.
Although I’m not childish enough to post videos, there’s plenty out there on trump and Biden acting not OK.

Old 08-25-2020, 07:19 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,516,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
How?

You know Biden just said he would shutdown the economy and implement a mask mandate?

How far high do you think that’s going to spike crime and looting?
it's going to be bad. there's going to be a revolution on both sides.
the business owners protesting to reopen the economy and the rioters taking advantage while the protestors are protesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies