Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2020, 02:49 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times

Advertisements

I watched the Glen Beck video on another thread, and it got me to thinking about a thread I posted a few months ago.
In the video, Beck was reading from a post on linkedin, dealing with the decline of New York city.
When he talked about the vacancy rate in office buildings, it caused me to think about the other thread I posted those few months ago.

In that posting I made, I stated I think the democratic party, along with backing from Soros(who hates America), the Chinese government, all were involved in this conspiracy involving covid 19.
I believed then, as I do now, that the virus was intentionally released in order to set the stage for something bigger.

As for the democratic party, their one goal in all this, was to get Trump out of office.
They tried Russian collusion in his election, which didn't work, they tried "stormy Daniels", which didn't work, they tried impeachment, which didn't work.
I strongly believe some in the party conferred with officials in the government of China to ask for help in removing Trump from office.

Certainly with the relationship going sour between the two countries, and Trumps dedication to getting good and fair trade agreements, as well as raising tariffs on China, all were reasons for the Chinese government to look into ways to accomplish what the Democratic party, Soros, and China wanted.

I believe they were aware it had to happen on a world wide scale, in order to not look as though it was a direct effort to remove Trump, which was the goal.
Collateral damage in the form of many dying, was just that, collateral damage, they were willing to accept.
It was part and parcel of the plan.

At this point I think those responsible in the democratic party, felt they would accomplish their goal, so they bowed out at that point.
Meanwhile China/Soros take a back seat and wait for the axe to fall.
The virus takes it's toll world wide, and the United States is on the brink of economic collapse.

The economy grinds to a halt.
No sense going into detail here, we are all living it.

Now, as a result of all that has happened, large amounts of people are working from home, and unused office space is the rule, rather than the exception.
People are relying on the internet for everything from shopping, to work, to education.
In fact, just about everything is reliant on our connections to the internet(world wide web).

It would not surprise me(and should not come as a surprise to any thinking person) perhaps there is something bigger about to happen.

It is possible, China, Russia, and other countries who want to see this country fail permanently, are involved in a scheme to attack the electrical grid in this country, forcing everything that involves electric power, to come to a halt, and this includes the oh so important internet of which we all rely on to keep our economy, and lively hood afloat.

Stop and think if you will, what such an attack would do to this country.
The virus would be pale in comparison.
Everything, and I do mean everything, would come to a full, and complete stop.
The New York stock exchange would feel the brunt immediately.
I believe it started as a way to remove Trump, but has escalated to much more beyond that.

China is hell bent on world domination, and Russia is not far behind them in that lofty goal.

We all worry about cyber security, but how much do we actually know about what is going on in other countries?
Perhaps not to long from now, one could push a few keys on a keyboard in another country, and wipe out all our communication through out the country.

I believe the factions I mentioned in the beginning of this post, point to all of this happening.
To anyone who thinks it is just a removal of our president from office, you best take a real hard look at what is going on in this country presently, and you can't deny something big is in the works.
Today, many of the office buildings in major cities, sit vacant.
That should be telling you something about the plan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2020, 02:52 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,564,736 times
I'm starting to think that the internet going dark is what a lot of you need.

Old 08-23-2020, 02:55 PM

4,503 posts, read 1,860,989 times
It’s still amazing to me that China unleashed a bioweapon on the world without any retaliation whatsoever regardless of whether it was an accident or not.

Old 08-23-2020, 03:17 PM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
The delusion is deep and wide.

Why should China sabotage the USA when they are buying us one business at a time?

Even conservative Texans are selling off Big Bend ranches so the Chinese can put in wind farms.

Old 08-23-2020, 03:20 PM

9,908 posts, read 9,579,736 times
Yes i do agree with the OP. Seems the Dems will try anything, to get Trump to look bad.

Proof - in the last week's Demoncrap convention, they were telling how bad the USA is, and they were blaming Trump. I knew they would use the chaos that happened in 2020 to make Trump look bad.

I also think they either used the Chinese virus to their advantage, or else on purpose they did this.

Why else would they not use the ships that Trump sent in? Why did they send covic patients to the nursing homes when they had other alternatives.

Why else is Oregon not stopping the almost 3 months of riots?

its all to make Trump look bad so you will look for a savior in Biden.

Not a conspiracy theory - watch what is happening. watch the perfect timing of all the chaos.

if they wanted to stop the riots, they could.. but they don't.

Old 08-23-2020, 03:25 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
I'm starting to think that the internet going dark is what a lot of you need.
China Joe says he brings the light to darkness !!! You don't seem to believe that, do you ?

Old 08-23-2020, 04:25 PM

936 posts, read 423,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
It’s still amazing to me that China unleashed a bioweapon on the world without any retaliation whatsoever regardless of whether it was an accident or not.
Well, 2020 is not over yet. And, we still have a ways to go to November.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies