Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2020, 06:01 PM

6,093 posts, read 2,715,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
No we don't.

The problem with your theory is that you communists have gone very far beyond "disrespect" of Trump, to "disrespect" of the election. And "disrespect" severly undersells what you've done.

Criticize all that you want. Because no one is listening uless you are trying to prosecute. Just like no one listens to true psychopaths after they reveal their Will to damage and psychopathy.

You tried to overturn an election via implying that Trump voters lost their voter agency due to being exposed to Russian propaganda (LOL), while ignoring the work of your full time propaganda outlets (riddled with people with foreign passports as well as foreign monies), and took up the bulk of Trump's first term, thus disenfranchising Trump voters, with an investtigation absed on a fake conspiracy theory.

You them impeached to protect the clear corruption of your own (alzheimer's patient) candidate.

The Press then instigated widespread riots / domestic terrorism for its pet Leftist social lies.

These are institutionally corrupt propaganda outlets posing as Press that are supposed to be at least somewhat objective.

And you think people should or will listen to you? That's a huge laugh. There is no going back. You people have ripped apart the social fabric in this nation for the forseeable future. We don't have a dialogue.

Your are blind and sociopathically entitled if you think any of that, none of which mattered in the least, compared to what you people have done.

Obama is a foreign-born communist agent, Islamic sympathizer who hates the United States, hates White People, and lies to promote similar domestic terrorism toward the end of destroying this nation.

See? No effect. And no apology. We don't negotiate with terrorists.

No one cares in the least what credit you give. It couldn't matter less. I'd trade a bag of used cat litter for all such credit that you people give across the entire nation. Clear enough?

See my above comments. Obama protected crimianls and attacked cops doing their job, and the results of that trend are coming to a head now with widespread destruction, crime, maimings, and murders. He doesn't deserve a single nice thing said about him.

Respect my president but yours is garbage total ODS here

Old 08-23-2020, 06:17 PM

22,443 posts, read 11,969,169 times
In 2008, I couldn't stomach either McCain or Obama. For the first time ever, I voted third party.

Still, when Obama won, I was willing to give him a chance. It wasn't long before he disappointed me. What did Obama do right? Other than getting Bin Laden, I'm coming up blank. I do know that the MSM handled him with kid gloves. Whatever concerns people had about him, the MSM either sugar coated them or totally ignored them. IOW, they abdicated their their duties which were to be unbiased and dig deep to get to the truth. It was rather disturbing.

Still, I wasn't in this forum here whining, gnashing my teeth and wailing about him. Instead, I did my best to pay as little attention to him as possible. I wouldn't allow him to live in my head 24/7 and rent free to boot, unlike those who suffer from TDS.

Old 08-23-2020, 06:23 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,251,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
The MAGAS expect us non Trump supporters to have respect for the president Trump I hear it all the time if you don't respect Trump least respect the office he holds.

They also do not like criticism of Trump and you're labelled TDS if you speak out with that said. Do the MAGAS regret any of the lies or slander they perpetrated against Obama such as the birther thing, him being a Muslim, Kenyan slandering his wife calling him a illegitimate president hes gonna take away my guns sharia law nonsense?

I will give Trump some credit where credit is due for the prison reform, the right to try drugs, some deregulation etc.

Will the MAGAS say anything positive about Obama? hold in the hate and anger and just try to say something postive
Sure, he let me keep my health plan, oops.

Old 08-23-2020, 06:27 PM

Obama was prob the best president of my lifetime he made sure you couldn't get discriminated against if you had an preexisting condition ACA.

Killed Bin-landen glad the MAGAS give him some credit there.

Rescued the Economy. Signed the $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid the most severe downturn since the Great Depression.

Negotiated a Deal to Block A Nuclear Iran.

Turned Around the U.S. Auto Industry

Passed Credit Card Reforms
Signed the Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act of 2009, which prohibits credit card companies from raising rates without advance notification, mandates a grace period on interest rate increases, and strictly limits overdraft and other fees.

Gave us two fine supreme court Judges on the bench.

He wasn't perfect he did things that angered and disappointed me when it came to race relations and various other topics but he did more good than harm.

Old 08-23-2020, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
Sure, he let me keep my health plan, oops.
Trump said Covid would be gone by April no more masks oops!

Old 08-23-2020, 07:16 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,388,456 times
Obama said, "The Police acted stupidly..."

We've yet to recover from that divisiveness.

Old 08-23-2020, 07:19 PM

18,715 posts, read 7,595,563 times
Do the MAGAS apologize at all how they treated Obama?

For calling a liar a liar? For pointing out that he never delivered on his promises? What's to apologize for?

Old 08-23-2020, 07:35 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,579 posts, read 17,923,325 times
This phenomenon of being nasty to the president really ramped up with the treatment of Bill Clinton (like we've never had a president who was a philanderer, as if it's anyone's business than his wife's) is like fraternity hazing. It always gets worse, never ramps back, over time.

Bill Clinton was mercilessly dogged during his presidency, even to the point of calling his young daughter ugly.

Then it notched up a bit with Bush, who was called basically retarded.

Then we got Obama, who was called the devil incarnate, his wife was mocked and called a man, and a mooch.

Now we've got Trump, and there's a LOT of material to work with, if you're going to decide to criticize someone, and again, his wife has been called a man in drag.

It'll get worse and worse. Because revenge is so sweet, and ground has been broken as far as the level you can go to disparage a sitting president.

And each side screams fowl as if they didn't just do it to the other side last election cycle.

Old 08-23-2020, 07:36 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
OK. That's hard but I'll try.
One accomplishment ......... OK...... Still thinking........ ? ...... (darn) .........

Wait! Got it! ...... While he was Commander in Chief, bin Laden was killed!

But then I never did think that was a bad thing, so I can't apologize for criticizing that, can I? I guess I'll have to pass. I thought he was doing well for the first few months, but after that I really didn't like much that he did.

Looks great in a suit!
Reads from teleprompters fairly well!
But, nah... other than that I thought he was hyper-sensitive and mean spirited. Small minded. Narcissistic. Disconnected. Weak. Untrustworthy. Got an awful lot of cops killed and wounded...

Had we not set up the secret CIA prisons or used enhanced interrogation techniques, we would not have known where Bin Laden was hiding.

Obama must have known that while he was busy taking credit for bagging Bin Laden and telling anyone that would listen to him that Bush was a war criminal.

"An Al Qaeda suspect who was subjected to harsh interrogation techniques at a secret CIA prison in early 2004 provided a clue, the nom de guerre of a mysterious courier, that ultimately proved crucial to finding Osama bin Laden, officials said."

https://timelines.latimes.com/path-to-bin-laden/

Bush-Cheney and the US Military bagged Bin Laden in spite of Obama.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...sure-obama-cia

https://www.usatoday.com/story/theov...ques/20137941/

Of course this all goes unnoticed by the low-information types.

Old 08-23-2020, 07:39 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,579 posts, read 17,923,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
OK. That's hard but I'll try.
One accomplishment ......... OK...... Still thinking........ ? ...... (darn) .........

Wait! Got it! ...... While he was Commander in Chief, bin Laden was killed!

But then I never did think that was a bad thing, so I can't apologize for criticizing that, can I? I guess I'll have to pass. I thought he was doing well for the first few months, but after that I really didn't like much that he did.

Looks great in a suit!
Reads from teleprompters fairly well!
But, nah... other than that I thought he was hyper-sensitive and mean spirited. Small minded. Narcissistic. Disconnected. Weak. Untrustworthy. Got an awful lot of cops killed and wounded...
Did you just call OBAMA those things?

Oh, honey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.