Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2020, 07:51 PM

11,477 posts, read 11,559,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenpastures23 View Post
Obama was Hitler.

No
I must have missed the genocide and starting a world war bit.

Old 08-23-2020, 07:58 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
It doesn't even need to be an apology just one accomplishment he did that your ok with.
Many have given that already. Be honest short of creating false idols and alters to worship Obama upon the left won't be satisfied.

I loved listening to him speak, even though I disagreed with his politics. I like that he didn't bend over and beg Israel to screw us some more.

I liked his handling of pushing for green or renewable energy. He was right. The ones who invent it first will be rich from it.

Incentives for solar energy. I took advantage of it. My home was already super efficient. I sold far more electricity back than I bought.

His greatest failings? The class warfare. The my way or the highway approach, he allowed his supporters to make a mockery of the race card.

Old 08-23-2020, 08:00 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,658 times
Quote:
The MAGAS expect us non Trump supporters to have respect for the president Trump I hear it all the time if you don't respect Trump least respect the office he holds.

They also do not like criticism of Trump and you're labelled TDS if you speak out with that said. Do the MAGAS regret any of the lies or slander they perpetrated against Obama such as the birther thing, him being a Muslim, Kenyan slandering his wife calling him a illegitimate president hes gonna take away my guns sharia law nonsense?

I will give Trump some credit where credit is due for the prison reform, the right to try drugs, some deregulation etc.

Will the MAGAS say anything positive about Obama? hold in the hate and anger and just try to say something postive
Can you imagine what would have happened if some comedian had carried around the fake cut off bloody head of Barack Hussein Obama? That's just one example I could cite of the over the top insanity that has been aimed at President Trump since before he took office.

In addition, we know that Obama spied on Americans, American journalists, and orchestrated an attempted coup against Trump. He also weaponized the IRS, CIA and FBI, just to name 3 agencies, to go after his political enemies. Obama's presidency was a complete failure and a criminal enterprise.

Old 08-23-2020, 08:09 PM

6,102 posts, read 2,725,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Did you just call OBAMA those things?

Oh, honey.
I know hypocritical ain't it

Old 08-23-2020, 08:10 PM

6,102 posts, read 2,725,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Can you imagine what would have happened if some comedian had carried around the fake cut off bloody head of Barack Hussein Obama? That's just one example I could cite of the over the top insanity that has been aimed at President Trump since before he took office.

In addition, we know that Obama spied on Americans, American journalists, and orchestrated an attempted coup against Trump. He also weaponized the IRS, CIA and FBI, just to name 3 agencies, to go after his political enemies. Obama's presidency was a complete failure and a criminal enterprise.

Apparently you never heard of Ted nugent and what he threatened to do. And he was invited to the WH.

Old 08-23-2020, 08:45 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,590,000 times
I, a MAGA, say, I'm sorry Obama,, that your such a piece of crap,, that you did a lousy job, and i apologize to all americans who had to endure 8 years.

Old 08-23-2020, 09:24 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
The MAGAS expect us non Trump supporters to have respect for the president Trump I hear it all the time if you don't respect Trump least respect the office he holds.

They also do not like criticism of Trump and you're labelled TDS if you speak out with that said. Do the MAGAS regret any of the lies or slander they perpetrated against Obama such as the birther thing, him being a Muslim, Kenyan slandering his wife calling him a illegitimate president hes gonna take away my guns sharia law nonsense?

I will give Trump some credit where credit is due for the prison reform, the right to try drugs, some deregulation etc.

Will the MAGAS say anything positive about Obama? hold in the hate and anger and just try to say something postive

Obama got treated with kid glove by the Right compared to the way Trump has been treated by the Left.

Not even close .

Old 08-23-2020, 09:33 PM

5,070 posts, read 2,179,417 times
obama owes this country and apology

Old 08-23-2020, 09:59 PM

31,040 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I think Obama should apologize to US.

I recognize that Obama bailed out the Banks and GM. Which was great for those of us that had 401ks with stocks in those companies. He also helped Ratheon Defense Systems by using 1 Billion dollars in Cruise missiles which helped my job. Thanks Obama

Old 08-23-2020, 10:06 PM

5,070 posts, read 2,179,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
I, a MAGA, say, I'm sorry Obama,, that your such a piece of crap,, that you did a lousy job, and i apologize to all americans who had to endure 8 years.
well said
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies