Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2020, 02:02 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justanormalguy777 View Post
I mean who he’s voting for in 2020.
So Trump then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2020, 02:05 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
So Trump then.
Probably, since he was all-in for Trump in 2016, and he is the father of alt-right. It seems obvious he was paid to make that endorsement in order to tarnish Biden by his own association.

Old 08-24-2020, 02:07 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,835 times
Here is a hint: Who you say you will vote for and who you actually vote for are not necessarily the same thing, especially when your name is as radioactive as Richard Spencer's.

Old 08-24-2020, 02:10 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,733,704 times
Beat me to it.

The fact that Richard Spencer publicly endorsed Donald Trump and voted for him in 2016 was a really big deal, according to Democrats. So the fact that he's endorsing and voting for Joe Biden this year should be absolutely huge news.

What say you Democrats?? You are now the party of America's most famous white supremacist/nationalist, therefore Joe Biden is a white supremacist and white nationalist by association. Fair enough, right??

Clearly Joe Biden's message is resonating with these kinds of people. Former leader of the KKK David Duke has pledged his support for Biden and the Democrats this year too. Apparently, Trump just wasn't racist enough for them, but Joe Biden is.

Old 08-24-2020, 02:11 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, its been 4 years since you and Spencer pulled for Trump.
Don't do that ... you supposed to be a brother in Christ. I treat you with respect and don't call you any names (actually I don't call most people names) - don't start linking me with these people.

If you can't separate Christ from political differences, and you are going to start linking me to bigots - tell me now.

Old 08-24-2020, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Don't do that ... you supposed to be a brother in Christ. I treat you with respect and don't call you any names (actually I don't call most people names) - don't start linking me with these people.

If you can't separate Christ from political differences, and you are going to start linking me to bigots - tell me now.
I didn't call you any names, and unless I am mistaken you did pull for Trump in 2016 and will do so again in 2020. If I was wrong, I will admit it.

Old 08-24-2020, 02:25 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,733,704 times
Quote:
I didn't call you any names, and unless I am mistaken you did pull for Trump in 2016 and will do so again in 2020. If I was wrong, I will admit it.
The point is, when David Duke and Richard Spencer supported, endorsed and voted for Trump in 2016, that was super important. The news ate it up. They couldn't shut up about it. "Clear evidence that Donald Trump is a white supremacist!!" I kinda felt bad for Trump because I don't think he had any clue who either of them were at the time. He got bombarded with questions about their endorsements.

So will CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, WaPo and everyone who made a huge deal out of these two racist a-holes support and vote for Trump have the moral consistency and integrity to treat their endorsement and vote for Joe Biden the same way this year?? Will they even ask Biden a single question about it?? Why does Joe Biden get a free pass for this??

Finn, did you make a big deal out of it in 2016? Were you one of those people who pointed to David Duke and Richard Spencer supporting Trump as clear evidence that Trump was a white supremacist in 2016? If you did, do you have enough moral integrity to condemn Joe Biden as a white nationalist in 2020? If not, why not?

Old 08-24-2020, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
If you did, do you have enough moral integrity to condemn Joe Biden as a white nationalist in 2020? If not, why not?
I should condemn Biden? He went public immediately to condemn Spencer and to reject his endorsement. Trump, in the other hand egged them on during the neo-nazi rally. He welcomed their support. Big difference.

'Absolutely repugnant': Biden's campaign forcefully disavows an endorsement from neo-Nazi Richard Spencer

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...rsement-2020-8

Biden's campaign forcefully disavowed Spencer's endorsement shortly after, describing him as being part of the "vile forces of hate who have come crawling out from under rocks" in the US.

Andrew Bates, the rapid response director for Biden's campaign, tweeted that what Spencer stands for is "absolutely repugnant," adding, "Your support is 10,000% percent unwelcome here."

Old 08-24-2020, 02:36 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
What has Spencer ever said that was “racist” or “white supremacist”?

Just one quote would suffice. Biden has made more racist comments than Spencer ever has.

Post a “racist” Spencer quote. I dare you.
*crickets

Old 08-24-2020, 02:41 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times
Quote:
I should condemn Biden? He went public immediately to condemn Spencer and to reject his endorsement. Trump, in the other hand egged them on during the neo-nazi rally. He welcomed their support. Big difference.

'Absolutely repugnant': Biden's campaign forcefully disavows an endorsement from neo-Nazi Richard Spencer

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...rsement-2020-8

Biden's campaign forcefully disavowed Spencer's endorsement shortly after, describing him as being part of the "vile forces of hate who have come crawling out from under rocks" in the US.

Andrew Bates, the rapid response director for Biden's campaign, tweeted that what Spencer stands for is "absolutely repugnant," adding, "Your support is 10,000% percent unwelcome here."
I hope you work for the mainstream media, I'd hate to think you were lying for free.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies