Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2020, 10:15 AM

764 posts, read 298,771 times

Advertisements

Maybe she is going to write a book about the bowling green massacre she knows so much about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2020, 10:17 AM

33,298 posts, read 12,484,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
We've got a reality TV star in the White House!

We've got a bad reality TV star in Biden's basement who wants to move to the White House.

All the more reason we don’t need more people following in the footsteps of the Kardashians.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:28 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,702,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
proof!
There is no proof.

Media reported WH was considering Conway. Neither Conway or the WH confirmed or denied.

Who knows?

Old 08-24-2020, 10:31 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,203,791 times
Claudia accuses her parents of physical abuse and admits she is having mental problems, blames her parents and Trump. She seems to view her mother working for Trump as a form of abuse against her.

She still claims to be seeking emancipation and seeking a pro bono lawyer.

I'm not sure who would represent her in this state. I assume she would be sent for counseling before any decision. What are her life skills, at fifteen years old and a sheltered, dysfunctional life.

Sorry no one has to be a mental health expert to see she is in trouble and in pain, she even admits it.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:31 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,247,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
We've got a reality TV star in the White House!

We've got a bad reality TV star in Biden's basement who wants to move to the White House.
And we have a real reality star, from Kardashian dynasty, running as a third party candidate.
Got to love it.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:41 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,146,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Claudia accuses her parents of physical abuse and admits she is having mental problems, blames her parents and Trump. She seems to view her mother working for Trump as a form of abuse against her.

She still claims to be seeking emancipation and seeking a pro bono lawyer.

I'm not sure who would represent her in this state. I assume she would be sent for counseling before any decision. What are her life skills, at fifteen years old and a sheltered, dysfunctional life.

Sorry no one has to be a mental health expert to see she is in trouble and in pain, she even admits it.
She is a regular self absorbed teenager. It is what it is. Most of them are that way.

I do think the parents have missed the boat. Sometimes it's hard to get off of the treadmill until there is a catastrophe.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:41 AM

2,868 posts, read 1,148,015 times
Love on the rocks, it appears.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:46 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,524,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
Can’t read the article because of the paywall, but good on Kellyanne if it’s true. And the Lincoln project will be just fine without George. I wonder, does it say if she is still speaking at the RNC next week? Because that was a huge sore spot recently with the daughter on twitter.
Yes, she will be speaking.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:51 AM

6,796 posts, read 14,016,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
When all is said and one, this move will help no one. This clueless kid will still have the same idiot for a father and a brilliantly talented mother with every reason and right to be furious at both father and daughter for the totally needless havoc they wreaked upon her life/career.

This decision is a disaster and I am very sure Kellyanne already realizes that. I will actually be a bit surprised if she doesn't change her mind within days. The bigger question is how much damage was done to her relationship with The President by her choice to remain associated with that idiot George Conway years longer than she should have.

My god do you people really think Kellyanne is goo goo eyed over Trump. She stated he was an idiot while she was working for the Cruz campaign. She changed her tune once she was hired and promoted by Trump. George Conway is a traditional republican and like many other traditional republicans he knows Trump has ruined the party. He knows the party will be shambles once the grifter is gone. The president really have you folks brainwashed. Who in gods green earth would ruin their family for any president. This country is in a world of trouble.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:51 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
She is no beauty queen by any means.
Are you serious?

I guess it’s a good thing then that she serves as counselor to the President of the United States, and ISN’T a beauty queen.

Way to show your misogynist colors though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies