Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2020, 06:42 AM

17,264 posts, read 11,107,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
And that will bite you in the ass. Your guy is polling at an all time low. You guys need every vote you can get, but keep on telling people he doesn't need their vote... that works for the rest of us.
The OP in question lives in TN. Trump has zero chance of losing TN so his vote is as irrelevant regarding the Presidency as mine is in CA.

Old 08-26-2020, 06:47 AM

3,560 posts, read 1,624,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Trump is the only politician with any balls.

Cheese balls?

Old 08-26-2020, 06:52 AM

58,523 posts, read 26,824,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
At a rally in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, Trump said “And we moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem. That’s for the evangelicals.”

Pompeo speaking from Israel, reminding evangelicals, ... perhaps that was the point.

Though I wonder about the wisdom of the Secretary of State giving campaign speeches.
The Secretary of State IS a POLITICAL appointment.

What is the difference then when hillary held the infamous "reset button" charade with the russian political official and it was televised? Do you NOT think that was a political photo op?

Pompeo is NOT here but on official gov't business in another country and could NOT be here for the RNC conventions. Should the convention been postponed until he COULD be here?

As a citizen should he be DENIED his 1st Amendment right to "freedom of Speech", just because he happens to be a gov't employee?

Sitting dem Senators spoke at the DNC Convention. I see no difference.

Old 08-26-2020, 07:04 AM

58,523 posts, read 26,824,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
Trumpets just dont care about laws or rules.. that's the #1 reason why this guy has got to go!
"Trumpets just dont care about laws or rules.." And you think dems DO? Boy are you naive!

What exact laws and rule do you think Trump and his supporters are "breaking"

Explain why all of obama's czars who ran the fed agencies INSTEAD of the Secretaries appointed by him were put in place.

Explain why obama was OVERTURNED by the courts MORE then any other president for signing UNLAWFUL EOs and EMs.

Explain all the "sanctuary" cites and states claimed by DEM mayors and govt's which are ILLEGAL.

It is DEM mayors and gov's who are NOT enforcing the laws in all the cities with the riots, vandalism and murders.

Such short memories you have. And you have NERVE to complain about Trump supporters.

All reasons why many dems lack ANY credibility when whining about Trump and his supporters.

Last edited by Quick Enough; 08-26-2020 at 07:13 AM..

Old 08-26-2020, 07:53 AM

29,871 posts, read 11,432,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
I’m just glad they didn’t stoop to DNC’s level by bringing out filthy human trash like Cardi b or whatever her stupid name is. What a bunch of losers they displayed!

Why would the RNC bring in Cardi B?

Old 08-26-2020, 07:54 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,680,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Harris has a reputation as a *****, not Melania, she married rich. There’s a difference.
You feel threatened by an intelligent, educated, and strong woman?

Old 08-26-2020, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
You are wet behind the ears. I voted for President Ronald Reagan two years before you were an itch.

The Bushes all but destroyed the Republican Party and President Donald J. Trump brought it back.

But please don't vote for Trump. We don't need your vote.
Exactly what principles did trump bring back to the republican party that restored it? The GOP does make excuses for the fallout of their incompetency. "911 caused it!" "Chinese virus caused it!" Wha wha... We need a president that can lead and mitigate damage during a crisis, not whine about how helpless they were while they golfed every weekend.

Our we in better shape than we were four years ago? I think not.

Old 08-26-2020, 08:06 AM

1,134 posts, read 400,850 times
Just before the convention started I saw a DNC political analyst say the reason the Biden campaign has not mentioned the recent violence in many cities is because it's not a major issue and it's just not worth mentioning.

I'd love to see Biden say that in person to all the business owners who's businesses were looted and burned down. I'd like to hear their response.

Old 08-26-2020, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
Just before the convention started I saw a DNC political analyst say the reason the Biden campaign has not mentioned the recent violence in many cities is because it's not a major issue and it's just not worth mentioning.

I'd love to see Biden say that in person to all the business owners who's businesses were looted and burned down. I'd like to hear their response.
Has trump mentioned the virus and the devastation from it due to his lack of leadership?

Also, let me remind you that this is currently trump's America and trump owns the civil unrest right now. Biden is not currently in an elected position of power.

Old 08-26-2020, 08:11 AM

1,134 posts, read 400,850 times
Last night the Biden family's business dealings with Ukraine and China were outlined so precisely. Wow. I noticed the CNN panel looked very distressed during the next break. I think they realized how damaging that might have been to their candidate.

It was like three torpedoes slammed into the side of the USS Biden. CNN doing everything they could for damage control. Down she goes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies