Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2020, 07:19 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
I wonder if Mr. Walker has ever asked himself why Trump befriended him all those years ago.
As I recall, Walker was quite the media sensation back in the day. Trump made a point of being seen with people who were guaranteed to get him on Page 6.
This was around the same time that Trump was fighting that housing discrimination lawsuit.
What better way to try to sway public opinion than to find a black “friend?”
No different than how he’s using Kanye now.
I responded to your claim in the convention thread that “Trump hates Black people”. I asked you to explain the awards he’s received from various groups for his work with the black community. I’m still awaiting your reply, and I’m hopeful you can build a theory less idiotic than “Trump made friends with Black people 37 years ago to help his career”.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2020, 07:25 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,441,127 times
Quote:
I wonder if Mr. Walker has ever asked himself why Trump befriended him all those years ago.
As I recall, Walker was quite the media sensation back in the day. Trump made a point of being seen with people who were guaranteed to get him on Page 6.
This was around the same time that Trump was fighting that housing discrimination lawsuit.
Wow, nobody better at stretching bread than you are! Geez. I guess this means you think Walker is too dumb to realize he has been used for 37 years, or you are admitting the Trump is such a mastermind and smart that he was able to fool someone for that long?

Old 08-25-2020, 07:27 AM

2,400 posts, read 754,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Wow, nobody better at stretching bread than you are! Geez. I guess this means you think Walker is too dumb to realize he has been used for 37 years, or you are admitting the Trump is such a mastermind and smart that he was able to fool someone for that long?
Looks like we found a real racist in the conversation here right? Of course Walker must be dumb for befriending Trump.

Old 08-25-2020, 07:29 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,964 times
I think it’s probably a little racist to assume a black man is dumb enough to spend 37 years in a friendship with a man who “hates” him, which is the case according to Tigerlily.

Old 08-25-2020, 07:30 AM

1,276 posts, read 1,088,178 times
I am thinking brain damage from playing in the sport is what he has.

Old 08-25-2020, 07:34 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,257,090 times
Quote:
Posts and assumptions like this about Trump always make me laugh. How dare he be friends with someone to be...friends.

If what you said was true, why not dump Walker by now? With all due respect to him, he's not much of a media sensation today and certainly isn't in the headlines. Regardless of his football stats, no one thinks of Walker on a daily basis. So if Trump was using him back in the day, why still be friends with him now?

Old 08-25-2020, 07:34 AM

11,237 posts, read 11,015,248 times
Nothing makes white people on the left seethe with hate like seeing a black person that supports the Republican party.

Old 08-25-2020, 07:37 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,779,493 times
Walker a legend? No.

Old 08-25-2020, 07:38 AM

17,355 posts, read 14,613,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Nothing makes white people on the left seethe with hate like seeing a black person that supports the Republican party.
You wanna see real racism?

Pop on over to twitter and search for the names of any of the black speakers from last night.

The amount of black people who are calling those black leaders disgusting racist names is shocking.

Old 08-25-2020, 07:42 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,083,796 times
Useless... Herschel who? ... hardly has any pull in the black community ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fiMA_14yaA

You're gonna need to pull LeBron James or this guy to pull votes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies