Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2020, 09:39 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,558,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Stange, I see looting and rioting coming from one side, violent attacks coming from one side, and that is the left. If you can't acknowledge that then you are beyond reason. I think we should be allowed to protect ourselves, our homes and our businesses. You seem to think it's ok to attack all of these things without consequence.
Yes, Leftists are "beyond reason" because their entire platform and thought process is based on irrational emotion. There is no reason there to reason with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2020, 09:40 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
After I read about this it's no surprise to me that I find a group on here cheering the fact that people died.
Hillary was wrong, you aren't deplorable.
You're so much worse.
Seems the same people who celebrate someone getting shot in the head who salivate about the prospect of getting to kill people themselves. The State of the Union is in the gutter and they are begging for 4 more years.

Old 08-26-2020, 09:41 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,203,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
People on drugs, people without reason, people without sense, people that have committed themselves to the social justice fight that is mostly filling a void in themselves. People that are angry and have chosen to not contribute to society, only to attack it's institutions.
Yeah the guy who was shot in the head had earlier dared someone to shoot him and used the n***a word as if he was talking hood speak. He didn't look like a particularly young person, more like a suburban dad with shaved head.

All of these white people willing to die for blm who want white people to suffer. Well they just got rid of a few.

Old 08-26-2020, 09:41 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,433,136 times
Has the guy firing the shots been arrested yet?

Old 08-26-2020, 09:42 AM

8,955 posts, read 2,553,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Has the guy firing the shots been arrested yet?
Why would he be arrested?

Old 08-26-2020, 09:43 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,983,645 times
I do not understand. S0.....a convicted felon rapist that attacked police, and was wanted unifies the left to riot and destroy an entire city and neighborhood?

Talk about insanity... I have no clue how anyone can support them.... It really confuses me

Old 08-26-2020, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I do not understand. S0.....a convicted felon rapist that attacked police, and was wanted unifies the left to riot and destroy an entire city and neighborhood?

Talk about insanity... I have no clue how anyone can support them.... It really confuses me
It's just about hating white people and wanting to hurt them, so, racism.

Old 08-26-2020, 09:46 AM

3,405 posts, read 2,729,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Thanks Robert! I wonder with all the gun sales going through the roof right now, if I need to order online?
It's a tall order right now getting ANY common ammo. I frequent several online vendors as a friend and I both target shoot often, and had a look last week and found ZERO stock for 22LR and .223/5.56, only 2 very expensive offerings for 9mm like 90 cents a round. Large game and slugs for shotguns were also out of stock, some 8 shot and bird shot of course is still available.

Old 08-26-2020, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Keep shooting these rioters dead, until the mayors do their job and order these riots controlled, or these rioters are either all dead or scared enough to just riot in their own sh*thole neighborhoods.
The laser site patriots on the roof should have done something about the rock throwing terrorists. A rock to the head can certainly kill. Of course the soy boy noodle arms were probably too skinny and weak to throw those rocks any real distance.

Old 08-26-2020, 10:00 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
Were some of you in a coma when Obama was president? Not only were there race riots - Obama is the one who started making judgment calls prior to having ANY facts. And now this has become the Democratic process for trying people. The Democrats side with thugs, chastise the police, the media runs with it, violence and destruction ensues - and that's before the cop even gets home the night of the incident.

Stop LYING about reality. I voted for him twice and what he was doing is one of the reasons I lost respect for the guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies