Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you for or against mandatory vaccines
Yes I am for mandatory vaccines 32 28.32%
No I am against mandatory vaccines 81 71.68%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2020, 06:37 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
What happened to "my body, my choice"?
You wear a mask not for yourself (except N-95 respirator masks), you wear them for me as I do. You get vaccinated largely for both you and me. Choosing not to is dangerous for you and immuno-compromised people.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:14 PM

8,232 posts, read 3,490,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallica93 View Post
So... you support sick people being able to actively spread infectious, potentially lethal diseases (several of which have been officially eradicated for years)?
Someone not being vaccinated doesn't mean they are spreading diseases. You have to actually have a disease to spread it. You have to be exposed to a disease to catch it.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:19 PM

1,503 posts, read 607,378 times
As a person I'm against it; as a member of a society I'm for it.
Ideal situation is when everybody has all the vaccines ... except me

Old 08-25-2020, 08:21 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
There is zero chance of a mandatory vaccine because of the massive legal implications and insurmountable legal walls that would need to be conquered.

A mandatory vaccine opens the legal door for any and every vaccine to be mandatory. That's not compatible with health nor maintenance of any freedom over what is injected into one's own bloodstream, as applied to limitless possibilities in the future.

But Against. The option for voluntary vaccine negates the need for mandatory vaccine. Anyone who wishes to get vaccinated and be protected against an unvaccinated carrier, can.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:22 PM

3,648 posts, read 3,784,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airemp76 View Post
it would be great if vaccines were mandatory, it would make sure people dont get sick

ive had lots of vaccines (flu, pneumonia, aids, etc.) and i can verify it wont kill your kids
You've had a vaccine for HIV/aids?

I think not.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:22 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Someone not being vaccinated doesn't mean they are spreading diseases. You have to actually have a disease to spread it. You have to be exposed to a disease to catch it.
People who choose not to vaccinated also chose to put themselves at further risk to themselves. The more people that choose not to vaccinate, the more we see nearly eradicated diseases return. Measles was considered eradicated in America at about the turn of the millennia, last year we had an outbreak start at Disneyland.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:24 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallica93 View Post
The fact that I have to sit here and actually type the words "Abortions are not the same as infectious diseases" pains me to the ends of the Earth.

I need a beer...
True, prematurely ending a life is different from possibly getting and passing on an infectious disease like the flu.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:32 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
ya you never know. alumunium in vaccines cause alzehimers.
1. Aluminum (correct spelling) does not cause Alzheimer's (also corrected spelling)

2. they don't PUT aluminum in vaccines...nor do they use mercury

Did you know that an apple contains 3-5 mg of aluminum and trace amounts of lead, arsenic and mercury?

On earth, oxygen is the most common element, making up about 47% of the earth's mass. Silicon is second, making up 28%, followed by aluminum (8%), iron (5%), magnesium (2%), calcium (4%), sodium (3%0

Aluminum: Present in antiperspirants, aluminum is the agent that closes pores and prevents wetness.
Aluminum is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal, in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface. It is always found combined with other elements such as oxygen, silicon, and fluorine. Aluminum metal is silver-white and flexible. It is often used in cooking utensils, containers, appliances, and building materials. It is also used in paints and fireworks; to produce glass, rubber, and ceramics; and in consumer products such as antacids, astringents, buffered aspirin, food additives, and antiperspirants.
Due to certain additives, processed cheese and cornbread are two major contributors to high aluminum exposures in the American diet.
btw...have a beer from a can.....that beer now has levels of aluminum in it

you want to be anti-vax...fine... but stop with easily disproven lies like "aluminum is in vaccines and causes Alzheimer's"

Old 08-26-2020, 03:31 AM

1,485 posts, read 954,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetV123 View Post
I am absolutely against mandatory vaccines because I would like nature to take away the idiots who don't believe in vaccines
I'm not antivax, I'm against vaccines, produced by evil entities such as the ones financed by Mr Gates, that are purposely tainted to shorten peoples lives and/or ruin their quality of life.

Don't forget Bill Gates managed to test NON FDA approved vaccines on African children.
I'm not your librarian. Look it up.

Old 08-26-2020, 07:33 AM

3,398 posts, read 1,548,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
1. Aluminum (correct spelling) does not cause Alzheimer's (also corrected spelling)

2. they don't PUT aluminum in vaccines...nor do they use mercury

Did you know that an apple contains 3-5 mg of aluminum and trace amounts of lead, arsenic and mercury?

On earth, oxygen is the most common element, making up about 47% of the earth's mass. Silicon is second, making up 28%, followed by aluminum (8%), iron (5%), magnesium (2%), calcium (4%), sodium (3%0

Aluminum: Present in antiperspirants, aluminum is the agent that closes pores and prevents wetness.
Aluminum is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal, in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface. It is always found combined with other elements such as oxygen, silicon, and fluorine. Aluminum metal is silver-white and flexible. It is often used in cooking utensils, containers, appliances, and building materials. It is also used in paints and fireworks; to produce glass, rubber, and ceramics; and in consumer products such as antacids, astringents, buffered aspirin, food additives, and antiperspirants.
Due to certain additives, processed cheese and cornbread are two major contributors to high aluminum exposures in the American diet.
btw...have a beer from a can.....that beer now has levels of aluminum in it

you want to be anti-vax...fine... but stop with easily disproven lies like "aluminum is in vaccines and causes Alzheimer's"
I am not 100 percent anti vacination but whether someone gets a vaccine or not it should be thier decision.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies