Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2020, 09:38 AM

9,511 posts, read 4,344,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Plain and simple, if life after the election would be better if we vote for Trump, he should make it better NOW.

HE doesn't know how to solve the problem and will continue to point fingers at Democrats and letting the violence continue.

He lies.....he has no solutions,

Do you read the news? He's tried, but is thwarted at every turn by local officials who are, not surprisingly, Democrats. Again, the mental gymnastics Dems resort to in order to avoid taking responsibility for their own actions is stunning. The riots are 100% the fault are Dems. That's a fact. It's also a fact that they've done everything they can think of to stop Trump from shutting this nonsense down. I am speechless that you, or anyone else, seriously believes otherwise.

Plain and simple: anyone who thinks this is Trump's fault or that he hasn't tried to stop it is in denial or suffering from severe cognitive dissonance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2020, 09:39 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Wow, you really have been brainwashed haven't you ? Just because I vote for someone you don't approve of, you think that gives you the right to judge me, and insult me ? Incredible. Maturity, rational thinking and common sense is completely gone in much of today's society.

How do you actually function in society ? Keep a job, raise a family etc. ? If you can't get past the fact that others might just think differently than you ?
Yes, if you don’t agree with them you are automatically called names instead of a mature discussion.

Old 08-26-2020, 09:40 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,024,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseengundam View Post
Trump is claiming he be one to prevent rioting if he is elected as president again. This obviously means he is definitely capable of keep law and order in cities and restoring order where there are riots.

What I don't understand, since Trump is already President why hasn't he eliminated all the Rioting across the USA?

Portland OR riots has been going on for a while and I thought federal agents were sent in to restore order since the Democratic mayor is useless. But, there is still riot and chaos going on. Now, I heard there is a riot spreading to Wisconsin.

I just can't see how being re-elected will enable Trump to stop all riots and restore order.
You know his power is limited on a state level, right? He cannot intercede in a state unless it's to protect Federal buildings.

Old 08-26-2020, 09:45 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
It is the governor’s job to call in the national guard, the Democrat governors and mayors are encouraging these riots, the President did send in federal agents to protect the federal buildings and bring in the agitators and they threw a fit and called for them to be removed and accused him of being a dictator and hitler. This events are really showing how little the American people know and understand the constitution and world history.

Old 08-26-2020, 09:57 AM

9,511 posts, read 4,344,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbert9 View Post
Are you sure I'm the one who is brainwashed? Why is it Fox News the only major news outlet out there supporting the liar in chief? How many Pulitzers do they have?

Why do reputable media sources like The Washington Post, New York Times and others are constantly critized by Trump followers? Could it be because they are telling them the truth they don't want to hear?

I hold no simpathy for someone who supports a criminal who enjoys putting children in cages and making fun of handicapped people.

If you feel offended by that, then look inside yourself to see what is wrong.

Thanks, you just made me snarf coffee all over my keyboard. The Washington Post and the New York Times are now reputable media sources? Since when? We referred to the Washington Post as the "Washington Compost" forty years ago and nothing has changed.

Old 08-26-2020, 09:59 AM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Thanks, you just made me snarf coffee all over my keyboard. The Washington Post and the New York Times are now reputable media sources? Since when? We referred to the Washington Post as the "Washington Compost" forty years ago and nothing has changed.
Both Far Left Democrat propaganda like most cable and network "news" outlets AP, Reutres, etc. Garbage all of them.

Old 08-26-2020, 10:00 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,918,690 times
Trump has been inciting violence since day 1. He cares about himself and his family's well being. He is ineffective in actually helping the country. The disasters we see today are happening in Trump's America. He can't step across the isle, he can't work with other people, he can't actually resolve issues. That much is factually clear at this point.

His main strength is rhetoric to keep himself and his family in positions of power.

Old 08-26-2020, 10:04 AM

29,498 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Are you sure I'm the one who is brainwashed? Why is it Fox News the only major news outlet out there supporting the liar in chief? How many Pulitzers do they have?

Why do reputable media sources like The Washington Post, New York Times and others are constantly critized by Trump followers? Could it be because they are telling them the truth they don't want to hear?

I hold no simpathy for someone who supports a criminal who enjoys putting children in cages and making fun of handicapped people.

If you feel offended by that, then look inside yourself to see what is wrong.
Absolutely, yes. You indeed are. And it has you so twisted up inside. Hate is no way to live life. Step away from the news, social media , etc and enjoy your life. Vote for whomever you want. And treat others the way you'd expect to be treated. Oh, and Trump 2020 !!

Old 08-26-2020, 10:19 AM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
As usual from Trumpies, lots of words with no content. But don't worry, I wasn't expecting much from you anyway.
Trumper....Trumpies. Got anymore? Lots of names with no content. I wasn't expecting anymore from you anyway. But don't worry, because Joe will lose anyway.

Old 08-26-2020, 10:28 AM

29,498 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
As usual from Trumpies, lots of words with no content. But don't worry, I wasn't expecting much from you anyway.
Lol...says the guy that started off insulting people. What's to expect ? You've already shown us how brainwashed and closed minded you are. There is no reason to talk to people so completely ignorant. You know the saying “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies