Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2020, 02:32 PM

2,180 posts, read 641,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma5cmpb View Post
I agree. It looks like he was looking for trouble and found it.

I can see if he was in is hometown but he drove to another state.

He lives 15 miles away. It's not like he jumped a bus caravan organized by BLM to go riot in another region of the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2020, 02:32 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,205,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
He still has to live with the fact that he killed two people.
Agree!

I will be very surprised if he does not do some time. It's not like he lives in Kenosha and is out there "defending his neighborhood". He drove there from Antioch, IL with a firearm!

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." That's what conservative posters often say here when a left wing guy does something stupid and violent. The same principle holds true here. He added more tragedy to an already tragic situation.

Last edited by chessgeek; 08-26-2020 at 02:51 PM..

Old 08-26-2020, 02:34 PM

2,180 posts, read 641,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
I don’t support the rioting or destruction, but I don’t really see any defense for this dude. What he did was reckless and monumentally stupid. This makes any responsible gun owner cringe. Based off of what I saw, this kid didn’t have any justification for what he did. He needs to be charged with this, full stop.

Curious: What did you see that looked "reckless" and "monumentally stupid?"

Other than simply carrying the gun in the first place? Other than actually using the gun in a self-defense manner?

In both separate encounters he was being CHASED from BEHIND. In the second encounter, one of the TWO attackers had a pistol. And the other guy came at him with a blunt object.

Old 08-26-2020, 02:35 PM

24,674 posts, read 9,493,949 times
I’m just wondering why liberals aren’t at home abiding by lockdown procedures.

Did they find a vaccine?

Old 08-26-2020, 02:36 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,517,417 times
I can’t figure out from that video what’s going on.

But what I do know is that these “protestors” are part of a mob mentality that erupts into violence and should not be allowed to congregate. There should be 8 pm curfews in all cities under BLM and Antifa leftist influence, and any crowds should be dispersed with tear gas. Enough is enough.

Old 08-26-2020, 02:36 PM

14,235 posts, read 4,605,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post

Did they find a vaccine?
Protesters and arsonists are immuned from covid19

Old 08-26-2020, 02:37 PM

24,674 posts, read 9,493,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
He still has to live with the fact that he killed two people.
Yes, in self defense, just look at the video.

Killing people isn’t like stepping on ants, but you have a right to defend your life.

Old 08-26-2020, 02:39 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,221,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
He lives 15 miles away. It's not like he jumped a bus caravan organized by BLM to go riot in another region of the country.
He still drove there knowing full well (or should of) the ramifications of his actions and the risk involved. It’s not like he was protecting his neighborhood. From the video I saw it appears that he received extra attention after shooting someone previously. I will of course wait for the other parts of the story to come in, but it doesn’t look good for him. I can say undoubtedly that his actions were beyond stupid.

31,848 posts, read 17,638,473 times
Quote:
Yes, in self defense, just look at the video.

Killing people isn’t like stepping on ants, but you have a right to defend your life.
He had NO business being out there in the first place. I think business owners should protect their property and if they kill someone in the process, too damn bad. But these young idiots walking around armed as though they're in some movie or video game are in way over their heads.

19,387 posts, read 6,517,417 times
Quote:

Did they find a vaccine?
Didn’t you hear? Democrats said that everyone must abide by stay at home orders except for tens of thousands of BLM supporters. And when this “guidance” came out, my state was still restricting gatherings to 10 people maximum, including funerals (unless it was for George Floyd), but they were allowing 100,000 people to gather in DC to burn down buildings and destroy people’s businesses.

Hypocrisy.....they name be a leftist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies