Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2020, 02:41 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
He still drove there knowing full well (or should of) the ramifications of his actions and the risk involved. It’s not like he was protecting his neighborhood. From the video I saw it appears that he received extra attention after shooting someone previously. I will of course wait for the other parts of the story to come in, but it doesn’t look good for him. I can say undoubtedly that his actions were beyond stupid.
I think every single person who was on that street was beyond stupid. And some of them look pretty young. How are their parents permitting this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2020, 02:41 PM

1,169 posts, read 751,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Protesters and arsonists are immuned from covid19
And self-styled miltia losers.

Old 08-26-2020, 02:42 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
If you go to a protest with a weapon you are not a protestor
Per obama
Ok he said crowbar but you get the idea
Obama also said "if they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun". And his fans are carrying out his orders, especially in Chighanistan.

Old 08-26-2020, 02:42 PM

24,631 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Protesters and arsonists are immuned from covid19
Makes sense, I wish the rest of us had that immunity.

We have hurricanes and COVID, and these people are out attacking teenagers practicing their 1st amendment.

Get his gofundme ready, I have some spare change

Old 08-26-2020, 02:43 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,197,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
One of us is living in a fantasy world. Since I'm the liberal I guess it's me. I'm thinking that killing someone, even if you are forced to do it, would still weigh on a person. Do you think he won't have some type of trauma from this incident? Did you see the video of the 1st man while he was still alive dying on the ground? I'm sure that kid will be forced to watch the face of the man he killed as he lay dying. Do you think that man had a mother, father, children? Maybe at some point, that kid will start to question if all this ideological dick-waving was really worth killing over. If it's not he shouldn't have been there prepared to do it.
I could not rep you, but this is the best post on the thread. Let's hope this angry guy learns a lesson from this tragedy. If not, other people may die from his recklessness in the future.

Old 08-26-2020, 02:44 PM

2,180 posts, read 640,460 times
Quote:
He still drove there knowing full well (or should of) the ramifications of his actions and the risk involved. It’s not like he was protecting his neighborhood. From the video I saw it appears that he received extra attention after shooting someone previously. I will of course wait for the other parts of the story to come in, but it doesn’t look good for him. I can say undoubtedly that his actions were beyond stupid.

Yes. It was stupid to be there.

Watch the video available here, starting at about 1:48 (if you want to skip the part of the first victim screaming, "shoot me nig**!" earlier in the night):

https://youtu.be/ZlUcPJSxS1M

At every point the firearm was used, it was because he was being attacked. The whole thing took place within a matter of minutes.

Old 08-26-2020, 02:45 PM

6,104 posts, read 2,725,398 times
If you loot, riot pillage you can expect to get shot don't commit crimes you won't have problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
I could not rep you, but this is the best post on the thread. Let's hope this angry teenage guy learns a lesson from this tragedy. If not, other people may die from his recklessness in the future.

It's not this teenager that needs to learn a lesson FFS!

The ones that need to learn the lessons from this are the RIOTERS.

1) Don't riot and burn things;

2) Don't attack armed people.

Two radical leftists learned a permanent lesson. Maybe their cohorts can avoid a similar fate in the future.

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Maybe he was there to cause trouble....
OR
Maybe he was there to protect his friend's or family's business from looters.....

We can speculate all we want, but what is important is he was acting in self defense when he he got jumped by the mob. Would you shoot if you were in his shoes? I know i would.

Old 08-26-2020, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Walts View Post
Only a Trump follower would be so dumb to go to a protest 20 miles away, try to intimidate people with a gun, get his ass kicked and end up arrested, possibly for life.

Ah well, we definitely know there are two less Biden voters in Wisconsin today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies