Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2020, 07:43 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
22 caliber rifles at close range, is a terrible way to die from. The bullet will burn and tear a hole inside your gut and people die from the massive hole it causes.
maybe but I don't trust a rimfire for defense, plenty of times there are misfires, certain guns can be finicky with certain ammo, and a .22 gets dirty fast leading to failures.

However the dems have enabled these civil riots while calling for less police or defunding them, they have caused a panic on gun buying many first time gun owners and meanwhile gun control is a primary cause of theirs if elected

to coin it they are shooting themselves in the foot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2020, 07:44 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
The first shots were not caught on camera.

The video comes in to play as he was walking away from the original shots fired.

HE then continued to shoot.

Here's the thing...if the police in Kenosha had balls, instead of handing out water bottles to young hyped up teen agers that were armed........and took control...with all their skill and ability. to deescalate violence, understanding of the issues in their community.....oh wait -- police allowed these kid to be vigilantes because they are highly incompetent.
And this kid walked right by several police vehicles, with his big gun in full display. They didn't stop to question him. Now had that was a black walking right by them like that with his big gun, he probably would have been dead.

Old 08-26-2020, 07:48 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
I loved it the most how the cops, knowing there was gunfire in the area, just drove past him.
Who trains these people?
The Democrat Mayor, mostly Democrat city council, and Democrat appointed police Chief are in charge of that. You should ask them, or any of the other Democrat Mayors where these events almost always happen

Old 08-26-2020, 07:49 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
And this kid walked right by several police vehicles, with his big gun in full display. They didn't stop to question him. Now had that was a black walking right by them like that with his big gun, he probably would have been dead.
"Walked right by several police vehicles
So did the Black Militia in Louisville, and no police shot them, even when they shot each other, Accidentally

Old 08-26-2020, 07:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb2K7H8ciAA

No way a black guy could have walked in front of those cops, with big gun out in the open like that. They would shot him and ask questions later.

Old 08-26-2020, 07:50 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaflyer View Post
Yes, I hope the police got the video shot by the guy in the black t-shirt and hat you can see who was much closer.
Yep. He is charged with 1st degree murder based on the video evidence. He'll be lucky to even have it reduced to manslaughter.

Let him be a warning example to anyone who thinks its cool and exciting to play cop by running around with an AR15.

Old 08-26-2020, 07:57 PM

21,473 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb2K7H8ciAA

No way a black guy could have walked in front of those cops, with big gun out in the open like that. They would shot him and ask questions later.
I see armed protesters all the time on YouTube. They’re the open carry guys, and I’ve seen several black guys doing it. It always makes me nervous. You can do that at a controlled protest, but these “protests” have turned into rioting all too often.

Old 08-26-2020, 07:58 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
A bunch of hotheads. Including the militiaman. 17 year old with an automatic rifle? Hopped up on adrenalin and testosterone?

Whoever let him go on this little excursion needs to be publicly whipped.

As for the rest of them, stupid is as stupid does. They should all be punished.

Old 08-26-2020, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I see armed protesters all the time on YouTube. They’re the open carry guys, and I’ve seen several black guys doing it. It always makes me nervous. You can do that at a controlled protest, but these “protests” have turned into rioting all too often.

Yes they can get out of control, and I personally prefer the peaceful protest.

Old 08-26-2020, 08:04 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,557,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yep. He is charged with 1st degree murder based on the video evidence. He'll be lucky to even have it reduced to manslaughter.

Let him be a warning example to anyone who thinks its cool and exciting to play cop by running around with an AR15.
LOL, is that your professional legal opinion based on what must be expansive knowledge of Wisconsin law?

Mourn your terrorist comrades but don't allow your grief to cause you to make ridiculous statements like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies