Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2020, 03:59 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Was the leaky pedo a black man? Looked white from the videos I saw. Doesn't matter, a criminal and moron either way-skin color doesn't matter.
Did the 17 year old know his history when he shot him, why is this important.

This is the same thing in Georgia where the vigilantes killed the jogger, it is not relevant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2020, 04:00 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
In the uncensored video you hear him whimper a bit before he dies, so there was probably some regret there.
We're cracking jokes and venting but in all seriousness that was a horrible scene and as much of a scumbag as that guy was he didn't need to die that night and it was sad that he led such a terrible life and it ended on the pavement among an angry mob of people smashing random cars and destroying their city

Nothing about this is good, and I blame the complete cowards in elected office

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
Snopes (Snopes.com) - TruthWiki
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/12...titutes-426660

Oh and defending ones self with deadly force isn't murder. But you leftists keep defending a pedophile and wife beater.
Defending one self, sure by traveling to another state using deadly force and claim it was self defense.

3,307 posts, read 1,219,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ja...ssault-charge/

No, he wasn't a convicted pedophile.

And it's really disturbing how many people think vigilante justice is OK, so long as their side 'wins'...
I don't think people are referring to Blake, they are referring to Rosenbaum. Which still isn't conclusive at this point. We just know that he is a sex offender and could've been charged with statutory rape.

Old 08-27-2020, 04:01 PM

6,416 posts, read 8,280,262 times
Did you read the actual police report? I did...

EDIT: Oh, I see now.

RITTENHOUSE: Good guy with gun
Everyone else: Pedophiles

Old 08-27-2020, 04:04 PM

8,765 posts, read 5,055,756 times
None of these rioters, are good upstanding citizens. Most are life long criminals, looking for something for nothing.....especially new tv`s.

Old 08-27-2020, 04:07 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Good find! Shows it all, not like Democrats piecemeal editing videos to sell their lies. Just like they did with the Covington kid, or Jussie Smollet..Dem lies again.

Old 08-27-2020, 04:08 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
So you are admitting that they both are criminals.

One of my cousins mother got mugged and her purse was stolen. He got his gun ,found out who did it, and visited the five muggers at separate locations and shot them. Do you think the police gave him the key to the city for his vigilantism?

There is another case I am familiar with were a man was severely beaten after a break in. They tracked him down with their property and taught him a lesson. They were charged and had to serve time. Albeit was a light sentence the courts do not like it when people take the law into their own hands

The police in Kenosha should be embarrassed that a baby face punk 17 year old drop out had to come from 20 miles away to give them a hand.
Yes, they are both criminals for violating curfew.

But it's not a crime to shoot someone who is smashing your head with a skateboard or someone who is pulling a handgun on you.

https://youtu.be/tdaVmowTq6c

And i can't fault Kenosha police. They have their hands tie by local politicians.

I live in Los Angeles and we had riots during the early days of GeorgeFloyd nationwide protest. LA mayor placed a curfew and actually allowed LAPD to do their job. He also requested assistance from the National Guard. No riot/minimal riot in LA since June

Old 08-27-2020, 04:11 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
I mean at least get your facts straight if you're going to try and gin up any more disgusting support for this debunked narrative. I know facts don't matter to you Qanon/conspiracy types, but you're embarrassing yourselves.
You are the one who can't get the facts straight snowflake, you go on and keep defending a pedophile, its not a surprise for the left to do so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Defending one self, sure by traveling to another state using deadly force and claim it was self defense.
He supposedly traveled to Wisconsin to clean graffiti off the walls. Some are even saying he actually lived in Wisconsin and that would destroy your goofy assertion he only came for the riots. There are pictures of him cleaning graffiti off the walls and I for sure would have brought a weapon with me because it was dangerous.

Old 08-27-2020, 04:11 PM

5,110 posts, read 2,050,817 times
The Babylon Bee have a good sense of humor to talk about CNN covering the Kenosha Riots who tell then it's a peaceful protest.
https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-hire...eport-on-riots
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies