Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2020, 07:41 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,065,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Says who? Due to COVID-19, Japan bans arrivals from foreign nationals of 146 countries regardless of race. They've only allowed foreigners who are residents in Japan to reenter Japan recently. And these foreigners can be of any ethnicity, they just have to have a residency card.

Man, you can't even get the whattaboutism right....toying with you is like taking candy from a baby.

Read it and weap, Dartmouth...
https://www.businessinsider.com/why-...efugees-2018-4

They are good people, with good leaders, who care about them.

Last edited by Kavalier; 08-27-2020 at 07:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2020, 07:48 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,257,913 times
They overestimate their importance. Who gives a rip about any of these athletes that go on strike?

Go already and good riddance.

Old 08-27-2020, 07:51 PM

37,953 posts, read 22,062,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
The insanity continues to spread. What's next, suspension of billiards tournaments?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/osaka-w...032931434.html
Good, cancel all sports, the morons have taken over control anyway. Next year, trans women will lead in all categories and real women will not have any place to go to compete in sports, except maybe bowling and darts.

Old 08-27-2020, 07:53 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,065,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
They overestimate their importance. Who gives a rip about any of these athletes that go on strike?

Go already and good riddance.
This stuff is just bringing more more people to Trump.

The Left is destroying any chance of Biden victory with these stunts.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:02 PM

13,562 posts, read 10,318,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Read it and weap, Dartmouth...
https://www.businessinsider.com/why-...efugees-2018-4

They are good people, with good leaders, who care about them.
Nice try at trying to change the goalposts on a different interpretation of the post.

But now that you've mentioned it....

The US isn't particularly generous or welcoming with refugees either (we make them wait for up to 2 years and vet them for all the ills you regularly accuse refugees of bringing to the USA), your accusation kind of rings hollow. In fact, you'd pull up the welcome mat tomorrow. So what are you yammering about? You actually LIKE the Japanese policy.

Now back to your regularly scheduled reading of the Turner Diaries.....

Old 08-27-2020, 08:06 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,395,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
The entire country has been brainwashed. And to think, all this death and destruction was kicked off based on the lie that police are murdering unarmed black men due to racism. The liberals are so desperate to win an election that they promoted the lie, and are allowing the craziness to continue.

(Oh, a poll showed that it might be costing them votes, and not getting them votes as they thought, so they might be willing to restore order now,)
No kidding. It almost feels like I'm living in a twilight world, seriously.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:24 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,395,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
This all feeds into the conspiracy that the Left actually really want Trump to be re-elected. Because at this point with the NBA players and the small towns being burned to the ground, I will literally be shocked if President Trump doesn't win re-election.
This. It literally does make it seems that the left really wants to see Trump win re-election. At this point, I would literally put up my house if I had won and bet it all on Trump winning.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:30 PM

56,989 posts, read 35,122,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
This. It literally does make it seems that the left really wants to see Trump win re-election. At this point, I would literally put up my house if I had won and bet it all on Trump winning.
All of this is happening under Trump.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:30 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,875,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
What is good about it?

Nothing. I am done with all sports at this point. To be honest, it has been steadily going down hill with so much political crap and just a bunch of super rich a-holes. I think when you make that much money you just become an a-hole because you have some great talent in a sport. Doesn't make you a great person.

What athletes fail to understand is people need something to divert them from daily life. That is the joy of it. Once you bring life's garbage into the sport, why watch it?

Old 08-27-2020, 08:33 PM

45,400 posts, read 26,992,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
All of this is happening under Trump.
All of this is happening because of the rabid Marxist liberals.

They used Floyd protesters as human shields to start their destruction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies