Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2020, 09:55 AM

23,229 posts, read 12,310,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbottkd71 View Post
So by all means, let’s advocate sending out our high school students to right those wrongs. Good God, people!
Who "sent" him out?
Who is sending out the rioters? <<Maybe you should be asking yourself that.

Old 08-27-2020, 09:56 AM

8,923 posts, read 2,530,452 times
Quote:
So by all means, let’s advocate sending out our high school students to right those wrongs. Good God, people!
I wouldn't suggest doing so, but the kid did a pretty good job.

Old 08-27-2020, 09:57 AM

20,421 posts, read 12,341,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Exactly.

How does anyone defend this kid’s actions?

It’s mind-boggling.
simple he was the good guy.
He was attacked by the bad guys.
He tried to retreat
bad guy dead.

whats so hard to understand about that?

Old 08-27-2020, 09:59 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,029,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
https://news.yahoo.com/fire-tucker-c...031133753.html

If Fox decides to fire Tucker they can kiss their ratings good bye. And BTW...what did Tucker say that was so wrong.

https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-...y-had-maintain
Don't these morons realize they have tried this before and its failed miserably? Go ahead fire Tucker and MILLIONS of us would have absolutely no reason to watch Fox news anymore because he is the ONLY reason I even tune into Fox.

Old 08-27-2020, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Tucker: “decided to maintain order when no one else would.”

Obviously not true, but this is how FOX rolls.

Will he get fired? No, spreading fake news is what they pay him for.

Kanosha had massive police presence, national guard, armored vehicles, used rubber bullets and tear gas, so to say no one was enforcing the law is a lie. To FOX lie = news, so nothing special here.
are you kidding? the place looks like a bomb went off. Im not saying the police weren't trying to do their job but dang. suggesting that the overwhelmed police were handling things is a bigger lie than saying Tucker Carlson was wrong. He wasn't.

THis kid stood up when no one else would. Good on him. He is an American hero and he faced down evil people out doing evil things.

i think its sick you are taking the side of the evil people who were burning that city. that's just flat disgusting.

Old 08-27-2020, 10:07 AM

1,154 posts, read 364,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
are you kidding? the place looks like a bomb went off. Im not saying the police weren't trying to do their job but dang. suggesting that the overwhelmed police were handling things is a bigger lie than saying Tucker Carlson was wrong. He wasn't.

THis kid stood up when no one else would. Good on him. He is an American hero and he faced down evil people out doing evil things.

i think its sick you are taking the side of the evil people who were burning that city. that's just flat disgusting.
I’m not defending the rioters in any way, shape, or form, but I am questioning the wisdom of holding up this kid as an example. I don’t want teenagers thinking that it’s appropriate to take on mobs.

Old 08-27-2020, 10:08 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,029,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
This was a 17 year old who traveled 15 miles with his AR15 for what reason? I personally think he was a misguided kid who threw his life away. He wasn’t there for anything other than the trouble he was looking for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
So now its ok for a 17 year old to go up in an area and kill people as long as its for "your side"?
He was actually in Kenosha all day cleaning graffiti off the courthouse. So he didn't go looking for a fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
Or let's give them instead something they don't expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8PRpD_0U8c
Great movie!

Old 08-27-2020, 10:09 AM

77,012 posts, read 47,489,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Where were they when all of this went down?
Where Kyle shot the guy in the head? There wasn't a whole lot going down at that place until Kyle showed up to play cop.

If you look at any of the videos there are cops all over the place and armored vehicles etc, so to say no one was enforcing the law is a lie.

Old 08-27-2020, 10:11 AM

Quote:
I’m not defending the rioters in any way, shape, or form, but I am questioning the wisdom of holding up this kid as an example. I don’t want teenagers thinking that it’s appropriate to take on mobs.
question away. THe kid stood up when everyone else is scurrying into their holes. Its TIME for Americans to stand up and send these demons back to the hell they came out of.

The sad thing is, there SHOULD be a MOB of tens of thousands of good Americans confronting these monsters.

Old 08-27-2020, 10:13 AM

8,923 posts, read 2,530,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Where Kyle shot the guy in the head? There wasn't a whole lot going down at that place until Kyle showed up to play cop.

If you look at any of the videos there are cops all over the place and armored vehicles etc, so to say no one was enforcing the law is a lie.
If there wasn't a whole lot going on, why was there a group of terrorists attacking a minor? I consider that quite a bit "going down".

In fact, there were no cops anywhere near there till the kid called the cops for protection against the mob after he was forced to shoot your sex offender comrade. He was forced to shoot 2 more terrorists before the cops were able to arrive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.