Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2020, 08:24 AM

5,104 posts, read 2,049,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbottkd71 View Post
You can’t seriously believe that vigilante justice, much less that involving high school students, is a good idea.

Do you have children? Would you want them involved in this mess?
What do you when you used all options and there's no results, when you are at the last resort?

588 posts, read 225,040 times
Quote:
You can’t seriously believe that vigilante justice, much less that involving high school students, is a good idea.

Do you have children? Would you want them involved in this mess?
Jacob and Anthony both assaulted Kyle before getting shot and the guy with the arm wound pulled a gun on him. Not sure where your vigilante angle is coming from? Kyle was there to help and protect, he was one of the good guys. Shown in videos asking people if they needed medical assistance and in pictures cleaning up graffiti earlier in the day. All of this is on full display for you to review but in the end you take the side of these three convicted criminals assaulting him.

Should a 17 year old be there in a riot with or without a gun? No way. Should the others be there? No way. Apparently two out of the other three are also not from Kenosha and curfew had already been established.

5,209 posts, read 1,796,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Looking to a 17 yr old with a gun or a 17 year old thinking they can protect the city is only adding fuel to fire.
I agree. But what is going on??? Why did a 17 year old kid do this? Why did the Korean grocers set up rooftop sniper rifles in LA in 1992? Why can't government do the one and only thing we ask of them: protect people and property? Government invades entire nations, topples regimes, and locks us all at home for three months. But they can't stop mobs with gasoline and matches in a podunk city in Wisconsin?

Old 08-27-2020, 08:27 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
I wonder if he ALREADY had brain damage
Don't confuse him with China Joe !!! Without evidence its only a smear !!!

Besides, no one needs to be brain damaged to be stupid !!! Being stupid and then being brain damaged is a bigger problem if wanting power over hundreds of millions of other peoples lives !!!

Last edited by phma; 08-27-2020 at 08:36 AM..

Old 08-27-2020, 08:30 AM

18,455 posts, read 7,086,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
No you mean having extremists like you who want to wage war on society and TAKE THE LAW IN THEIR OWN HANDS to satisfy your wants now and think you should get away with it.. You are literally defending a 17 year old domestic terrorist now. He wasn't defending himself either. He had no business ever being there.. When I was 17 if I had driven over 2 miles to drink and my parents caught me I'd have no car for 2 months and my dad likely still beat me.. Now you are on here FAVORING a kid like this carry a rifle to "get those protestors"

I'm not defending him.

If I was his father, he'd have never been there.

But I am saying that I understand it, same as what Tucker said.

The Left wing mob of rioters are the extremists and terrorists and y'all are nucking futs if you think that that Americans are going to put up with this crap forever.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:30 AM

1,154 posts, read 366,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by osu1978 View Post
Jacob and Anthony both assaulted Kyle before getting shot and the guy with the arm wound pulled a gun on him. Not sure where your vigilante angle is coming from? Kyle was there to help and protect, he was one of the good guys. Shown in videos asking people if they needed medical assistance and in pictures cleaning up graffiti earlier in the day. All of this is on full display for you to review but in the end you take the side of these three convicted criminals assaulting him.

Should a 17 year old be there in a riot with or without a gun? No way. Should the others be there? No way. Apparently two out of the other three are also not from Kenosha and curfew had already been established.
I’m aware of those videos. Kyle is tragically naive and has a savior complex. It’s not a good combination.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:32 AM

19,626 posts, read 12,218,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Kid fantasized about being a cop. Was he even legal age to have that gun?

There is a reason this kid was running around whole the other militia guys were no where to be found. He wasn’t ready for the responsibility of owning a gun in this circumstance.
He was with the other guys earlier and talking to the police. Somehow he got separated and the mob started agitating and chasing him, the first one who asked to be shot ran at him throwing a molotov cocktail. Then others chased him and he ran and fell down, a guy tried to head stomp him, then he was attacked with a skateboard and a guy with a pistol. They saw his rifle and attacked anyway. It was all justified. They probably singled him out because he is so young looking and thought him an easy target.

He should have stayed with a group, there is safety in numbers, but that doesn't make him at fault for any of this.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:34 AM

1,718 posts, read 1,055,424 times
Quote:
I’m aware of those videos. Kyle is tragically naive and has a savior complex. It’s not a good combination.
Not to mention nerves of steel! Very rare

Old 08-27-2020, 08:35 AM

1,936 posts, read 821,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
The last thing America needs is vigilante nutjobs as young as 17 years old taking to the streets. Anyone that thinks this is good needs to have their head examined.
But we don't have enough nutjobs burning down businesses, looting, destroying public property.... in fiery but mostly peaceful protests.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:35 AM

1,154 posts, read 366,444 times
Don’t you have to be 18 to open carry in Wisconsin?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies