Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2020, 11:45 AM

10,760 posts, read 4,346,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
No true American would unironically use the word “ reign” to describe a politicians term in office.
Its only a reign because President Trump recently spoke of Ivanka being the first female President.
And Don Trump Junior is obviously highly motivated and enthused, so he'll obviously run for office.
Whereas if President Trump didn't have children, or didn't have such ambitious children, I wouldn't be thinking of a reign.
President Trump alone is not a reign, but when you consider the very likely scenario of his children running for President, the reign is coming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2020, 11:52 AM

6,103 posts, read 2,725,398 times
No one revolting Trump is enough we don't need two.

Old 09-12-2020, 11:54 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
From the OP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Donald Trump Junior has the same passion and directness of his father. He lacks his father's sex appeal and cool voice, but he has everything else. It will be impossible for Donald Trump Junior to lose the primary in 2024, because he will automatically inherit the Trump base, while Ted Cruz and Nikki Haley will battle for the very small leftovers.
Whoa... whoa... let take it down a bit...

The person to watch for is Grenell.

Old 09-12-2020, 11:57 AM

8,272 posts, read 10,991,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

Trump was the only option to stop Hillary carrying on Obama's legacy. I think Trump will win in November but that will be it for the Trump family.
Please post after the 2020 election and state why your thinking was incorrect.

Old 09-12-2020, 12:00 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,120,401 times
I hope a JR duet is on the ballot.

Old 09-12-2020, 12:14 PM

7,493 posts, read 7,176,530 times
So true, no other president has set the country back so much before.

BIDEN 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
No one revolting Trump is enough we don't need two.

Old 09-12-2020, 12:39 PM

37,186 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Its only a reign because President Trump recently spoke of Ivanka being the first female President.
And Don Trump Junior is obviously highly motivated and enthused, so he'll obviously run for office.
Whereas if President Trump didn't have children, or didn't have such ambitious children, I wouldn't be thinking of a reign.
President Trump alone is not a reign, but when you consider the very likely scenario of his children running for President, the reign is coming.
The whole Trump clan is going to either be in jail, broke, or both before the indictments stop falling. New York, Manhattan, and SDNY are all lined up waiting in the wings. Even Colorado has referred Trump for investigation into felonies for encouraging people to vote twice.

I wouldn't get my hopes up that the House of Trump is any sort of successor to the Kennedys and Bushes. I personally despise George W. Bush, but none of the Trumps are fit to empty the wastebaskets in the Bush library.

Old 09-12-2020, 01:03 PM

7,493 posts, read 7,176,530 times
House of cards is about to collapse....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
The whole Trump clan is going to either be in jail, broke, or both before the indictments stop falling. New York, Manhattan, and SDNY are all lined up waiting in the wings. Even Colorado has referred Trump for investigation into felonies for encouraging people to vote twice.

I wouldn't get my hopes up that the House of Trump is any sort of successor to the Kennedys and Bushes. I personally despise George W. Bush, but none of the Trumps are fit to empty the wastebaskets in the Bush library.

Old 09-12-2020, 01:07 PM

6,103 posts, read 2,725,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post

The only way Trump stays out of prison is if he wins. He knows this that's why hes trying everything in his power to hold on to power.

I don't think he loves the job he much would prefer to live the good life playing golf and selling real estate. Than dogging scandals and indictments.

I don't think he ever thought he would win I think the whole 2016 run for him was a publicity stunt to get his name out there because his brand name was starting to deline.

Old 09-12-2020, 02:44 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,120,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
The only way Trump stays out of prison is if he wins. He knows this that's why hes trying everything in his power to hold on to power.

I don't think he loves the job he much would prefer to live the good life playing golf and selling real estate. Than dogging scandals and indictments.

I don't think he ever thought he would win I think the whole 2016 run for him was a publicity stunt to get his name out there because his brand name was starting to deline.

Wasn't it Hillary that said:

If Trump wins we're all going to hang and if I go down I'm taking half of Washington with me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies