Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2020, 02:11 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,599,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
It's no laughing matter.
Well if you feel like you're going harm yourself or someone else please call 911
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2020, 02:21 AM

13,036 posts, read 7,169,015 times
Kyle end up in prison when the election is over everyone will forget about him like last weeks news.

Old 09-01-2020, 03:17 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,506,198 times
Quote:
You are making up scenarios to justify a shooting in the back.

I will ask again, what could the man have done to police with his back turned toward them, actually walking away? ... and he had children in the car? ... Discharging a weapon should be a last resort, firing into a man's back with children in the vicinity does not meet the professional standard.

If this exact same scenario had taken place between two people, neither being police, and the facts came out that one of the fighters broke off and went to his car with his own children inside and the other one followed closely behind and shot him in the back right there and then, there would be no question about this.

I don't know for sure but I suspect that this incident would have been handled a lot differently if the officers had been wearing body cameras.
Do you also think it would have been different if the criminal was white?

Old 09-01-2020, 04:28 AM

12,920 posts, read 13,613,626 times
I guess if the world was fair an immature, bullied school dropout could become a hero by saving the city of Kenosha from violent savages. And an old lecherous man who has bankrupted, swindled, lied and cheated his way through life could make a good president. But the world ain't fair.

Old 09-01-2020, 04:42 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,475,260 times
Quote:

I will ask again, what could the man have done to police with his back turned toward them, actually walking away? ... and he had children in the car? ... Discharging a weapon should be a last resort, firing into a man's back with children in the vicinity does not meet the professional standard.

If this exact same scenario had taken place between two people, neither being police, and the facts came out that one of the fighters broke off and went to his car with his own children inside and the other one followed closely behind and shot him in the back right there and then, there would be no question about this.

I don't know for sure but I suspect that this incident would have been handled a lot differently if the officers had been wearing body cameras.
Except this wasn’t just between two men, and the thug didn’t merely “walk to his car.†This was between the police and a violent criminal who was ignoring their orders, and the man was leaning into his car to retrieve a weapon.

The way liberals twist around to side with dangerous criminals and think police should allow themselves to be killed (or at the minimum allow thugs to continue their criminal behavior, as we see played out in the cities every night) spells disaster if Biden actually wins, G-d forbid,

Old 09-01-2020, 04:47 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,475,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Do you also think it would have been different if the criminal was white?
We never would have heard of this case if the criminal was white.

In fact, we’ve had three major instances with blacks since May - Floyd, Brooks, and now Blake. (Amazing so few, really, considering
police have interacted with millions of blacks during this time.) Have we had only blacks involved in such incidences? According to the statistics, there would have been at least twice as many whites involved in such incidences, or around 6. (Still a minuscule number considering the volume of police encounters.) What are their names, what happened exactly, and what was the public reaction?

Last edited by Rachel976; 09-01-2020 at 05:01 AM..

Old 09-01-2020, 08:04 AM

3,154 posts, read 2,049,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
I guess if the world was fair an immature, bullied school dropout could become a hero by saving the city of Kenosha from violent savages. And an old lecherous man who has bankrupted, swindled, lied and cheated his way through life could make a good president. But the world ain't fair.
Thank you for admitting none of your comments have been about what happened in Kenosha, but are really fronts for trying to tip the election toward Senile Joe.

Old 09-01-2020, 08:09 AM

29,194 posts, read 14,474,917 times
Quote:

Had he complied, none of this would have happened.

Old 09-01-2020, 08:13 AM

29,194 posts, read 14,474,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Not sure how old you are, but you've finally figured it out. Life isn't fair, deal with it and make the best of it. Or whine about it, maybe incite a riot, start some structure fires, and do some looting, oh and whine about the President isn't the one you wanted. You know, like we are seeing in Portland, Seattle, Kenosha....etc. A bunch of children having temper tantrums.

Old 09-01-2020, 08:46 AM

2,102 posts, read 996,601 times
I would like to add a thought in this Thread regarding the Malicious Prosecution by Kenosha's DA (I have one concerning KR's Grounds for Self-Defense - I invite you to read it and comment):

I believe that the State quickly filed (over)charges against Kyle to head-off more riots, looting, and burning, and that they'll probably drag this on until after the Election because if charges are dropped before, as they should be, all hell will break loose! And that is clearly a Political motive, malicious as this Thread infers.

I also believe that Kyle's Defense Team will succeed in getting him acquitted... hell they could almost use the State's Probable Cause Statement as their entire Defense!

But my question is:

Will there be riots if the young man is acquitted, or not?

And would it matter if the rioters who were killed had been black? Because if everyone remembers the OJ Simpson Trial, another high-profile case, a black man was acquitted of killing two white people, and the opinion lines regarding his guilt were drawn down the middle. Despite almost the entire black community celebrating and cheering the verdict - only a sigh of disbelieve was heard from most whites - but there were no riots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies