Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2020, 09:51 AM

21,474 posts, read 10,575,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Well he probably wouldn't be supporting a 17 yo shooting 3 people when he could have just stayed home.
The three people trying to kill him for trying to stop arson and looting should have stayed home. The kid has a savior complex, but he wouldn’t have killed those guys if they hadn’t tried to kill him first. If I have to have sympathy for anyone in that situation it’s certainly not with the people intent on rioting and looting and burning stuff to the ground.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2020, 09:55 AM

14,798 posts, read 17,685,669 times
Quote:
People in need ? Who in Kenosha asked for armed help from a 17 yo ?

So I can come to your neighborhood waving a gun in your face and if anyone tries to disarm me I can shoot them and claim self-defense ? '
Yes, if you are attacked by a violent mob.

Old 08-29-2020, 09:56 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
Save it. If it weren't for Christians in Europe fighting back against hordes of Muslim invaders over a period of 1000 years (which would be SPECIFICALLY AGAINST JESUS' TEACHINGS), there would BE NO Christian Europe right now.

Self defense is a universal value, and people should help Rittenhouse if they have a few bucks to spare.
really???- I never knew GOD could NOT defend HIS own message,,, what the heck?? Well it is obvious relating to God's business- you have zero knowledge, so no sense to try to explain

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:

So I can come to your neighborhood waving a gun in your face and if anyone tries to disarm me I can shoot them and claim self-defense ? '
We do not know yet if anyone asked for assistance to protect property.

Cite your evidence that Kyle was waving his gun in people's faces, trying to force them to push it away so Kyle could shoot him?

If you cannot cite proof of this nonsense, then you are just spreading ignorant lies.

21,474 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:

So all those arsonists were in their own neighborhood burning their own stuff?

Old 08-29-2020, 09:58 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
No surprise here. It’s the false Christianity that much of this country suffers from. It the same false Christianity that had people swearing that they were Christians while enslaving Africans and killing out Native Americans. That or turning a blind eye to it. The same false Christianity they professed during Jim Crow. They are giving the same so-called justifications for murder today. But let them carry on...

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’(Q) will enter the kingdom of heaven,(R) but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.(S) 22 Many will say to me on that day,(T) ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’(U) 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Old 08-29-2020, 10:00 AM

588 posts, read 225,133 times
Quote:

Keep spreading lies. I heard the kid has a great defamation lawyer.

Old 08-29-2020, 10:00 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlajos View Post
Yes, if you are attacked by a violent mob.
The leftists and trolls here are just trying their damnedest to support the violent thugs, looting, burning and assaulting people. They are really upset that Kyle actually defended himself from a violent, angry, lawless mob.

Old 08-29-2020, 10:02 AM

8,175 posts, read 6,925,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
$160,000.00 now:

https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ?fbcl...asjNJaulhFiR2k

Lin Wood is going to defend him (the Covington kid's lawyer).
Yeah, this is the official donation site:
Kyle's official fundraiser:
https://fightback.law/products/donat...36065873854631
Main page: https://fightback.law/

The GiveSendGo fundraiser, which was created after GoFundMe deleted the fundraisers, is supposedly transferring the $ to the offical FightBack fund for Kyle, according to their latest update. They say they've been in contact with Kyle's family and lawyers.

I did not give to GiveSendGo, I donated to #FightBack once the true picture of what happened, emerged.
I was on the fence with the first guy, Rosenbaum, I didn't understand what was happening, now with the eyewitness accounts etc, and pairing it up with the video, it's clear the first one was clear-cut self-defense, as well.

Again, in case it was missed, here is the statement from his lawyer:

https://www.scribd.com/document/4740...nhouse-8-28-20

Old 08-29-2020, 10:03 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Would Jesus have supported violence with an unrepentant attitude while being drag off during the Sermon on the Mount ?

Link is an example of what that looks like today, after due process is exhausted, for black female Jesus !!!

Watch the entire video for context or : Skip to 36:30 to see the result !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg0XXhkt0gw
Lol..I thought she should’ve gotten at least 5 years or so. She was lucky to get 6 months.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies