Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2020, 01:52 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,721,809 times

Advertisements

Hurray!! The criminal on the run from sexual assault and theft charges who returned to confront and likely kill his victim is free!! This will surely make Kenosha a safer place!!

/ENDSARCASM

Congratulations on the thread fail here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2020, 01:55 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,855,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Still hospitalized though ...

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ha/5654147002/

This drives me batty.

Where is there NEVER conversation about personal responsibility?

Don't run, don't resist, and live to have your day in court.
Now he cannot run, possibly for the rest of his life. And the cop still hasn't be fired. And yet you wonder why there are protests and riots...

Old 08-29-2020, 02:00 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,438,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
This fella that threatened to kill the cop didn't get the Blake treatment. I wonder why?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1299464104357376003
Why do you assume it was skin color? Why was the cop addressing this person? We don't know. Also, this person did not have a knife in hand - big difference. Don't get me wrong, this guy in the truck looks like a jerk, but the cop could have legitimately been harassing him. I know black people want to jump to the conclusion with EVERY situation that race is somehow involved, but this is 2020, and that is not the case anymore.

Old 08-29-2020, 02:03 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,438,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Now he cannot run, possibly for the rest of his life. And the cop still hasn't be fired. And yet you wonder why there are protests and riots...
What about the victim of his ex girlfriend. Are you stainding up for her rights? Why was he there with a knife? Did the cops stop something bad from happening now or possibly in the future?

The difference between liberals and conservatives in law and order, is that conservatives care more about the victims and liberals take on the cause of the criminal. ALL of the shouting I have heard over the past several days from liberals has been about defending the criminal, but what about the TRUE VICTIM in this case - the girlfriend? He had already assaulted her and with the knife who knows what he does.

Old 08-29-2020, 02:09 PM

2,774 posts, read 900,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Fortunately he was shot 7 times so it's unlikely that he'll be sexually assaulting anyone else any time soon.
And he won't be producing any more luv chllins.

Old 08-29-2020, 02:19 PM

39,815 posts, read 26,443,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Hurray!! The criminal on the run from sexual assault and theft charges who returned to confront and likely kill his victim is free!! This will surely make Kenosha a safer place!!

/ENDSARCASM

Congratulations on the thread fail here.
Black Privilege, doncha know?

Old 08-29-2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
What about the victim of his ex girlfriend. Are you stainding up for her rights? Why was he there with a knife? Did the cops stop something bad from happening now or possibly in the future?

The difference between liberals and conservatives in law and order, is that conservatives care more about the victims and liberals take on the cause of the criminal. ALL of the shouting I have heard over the past several days from liberals has been about defending the criminal, but what about the TRUE VICTIM in this case - the girlfriend? He had already assaulted her and with the knife who knows what he does.
Was the person stabbed? I work so I dont have every detail memorized. And even if he did stab them, the police had no reason to shoot him especially in the back. The officer walks the beat while the suspect he shot can't even walk? Where's the justice?

Old 08-29-2020, 02:21 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,365,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Why do you assume it was skin color? Why was the cop addressing this person? We don't know. Also, this person did not have a knife in hand - big difference. Don't get me wrong, this guy in the truck looks like a jerk, but the cop could have legitimately been harassing him. I know black people want to jump to the conclusion with EVERY situation that race is somehow involved, but this is 2020, and that is not the case anymore.
I say BS~~ only because it's apparent only "White person's" get benefit of the doubt" versus Black/Brown who acknowledge a weapon though NOT CARRYING nor THREATENING get SHOT DEAD/Injured!!

Case in point is that 17 year old carrying AK walking down the street/ and COPS pass by HIM ( tho told HE was the one who was the Shooter)~~ WHY? It's because he's WHITE.. even though he was carrying this weapon illegally! NOW He's declared a Hero by Anarchists/White Nationalistic viewed web sights/Politicians and Bloggers /Foreign bots etc etc

There's a logical reason why High Paid Athletes have become involved!! Enough is enough!!!!

Black/Brown folks are assumed to be threatening whether or NOT possessing anything.. Death/Let alonge injuries endured and it's been going on for over millennia! ~~ Perception of any person being perceived as threatening has been has has been always by colour of their skin!

It's history.. Re-Writing it won't change it!!

Old 08-29-2020, 03:01 PM

17,261 posts, read 14,558,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
No reason for the cop to be fired.

He did his job.

Old 08-29-2020, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
No reason for the cop to be fired.

He did his job.
I guess you condone excessive force then. The officer should be fired and charged with attempted murder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies