Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 09:58 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Interesting.

Ex Felon carrying a concealed firearm
Snopes says he was never convicted of a felony.

Old 11-09-2021, 10:32 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amber rain View Post
Based upon the testimony by the prosecution's witnesses, it sounds even more like self defense.
Yes...

https://www.facebook.com/36855793014...57485/?app=fbl

Old 11-09-2021, 10:33 PM

23,579 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Maybe the cops don't read Snopes?

"It should also be noted that on 05/10/2015 while putting this case folder together, I noticed GROSSKREUTZ's criminal history states he is a felony offender and has a disqualification for firearms on it. He should also be charged for Felon in Possession of a Firearm."
http://www.kenoshacountyeye.com/gaige.pdf

Old 11-09-2021, 11:16 PM

24,409 posts, read 23,065,142 times
I guess his lawyers will get most of the money Rittenhouse gets for slander and the false accusations and bogus trial, but I hope he does get enough to secure his financial future.

Old 11-10-2021, 12:47 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
I seriously don't get the vilification of KR. I didn't get it for Nicholas Sandmann (Covington) either. What's making half the country so outright evil that they want to destroy the lives of white teen boys, to go online and talk about what shytty people they are, etc. without knowing ANYTHING about them all of a sudden?

There are situations happening all over the country, every day, that result in worse outcomes that either of these cases, even with dead rioters. Why THESE cases? I'd love to hear from someone who reemed both these kids online and get your take. Seriously, what's your deal

Old 11-10-2021, 01:00 AM

18,562 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I seriously don't get the vilification of KR. I didn't get it for Nicholas Sandmann (Covington) either. What's making half the country so outright evil that they want to destroy the lives of white teen boys, to go online and talk about what shytty people they are, etc. without knowing ANYTHING about them all of a sudden?
White teen boys, white teen girls, white septuagenarians -- they want to destroy us all.

Old 11-10-2021, 01:39 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,652,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
If there was no video of the shootings do you think Rittenhouse would be convicted?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Well, as usual, the propaganda outlet known as Snopes, is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I don’t understand what has happened to liberals.
We need to stop calling them "liberals." The people who demonize these young, patriotic, men departed from liberalism a long time ago. Liberals are people whose heart has grown two sizes too big, and their head has grown soft. We disagree with their ideas, but they can be reasoned with. These people are Leftists. Leftists are those who subscribe to the Marxist reasoning, and who worship mankind and government as their god. I am not talking about the common person who knows no better and simply thinks things will always be a little better or a little worse, but votes with their heart instead of their brain. Those are liberals, and can be reasoned with. I am talking about the party faithful, who give their time and money to the cause, and who think breaking the rules is ok, since it is for a good cause. They actually believe in what they are doing, and are willing to suffer for it. They cannot be reasoned with, and their is no point trying.

Old 11-10-2021, 05:25 AM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
If there was no video of the shootings do you think Rittenhouse would be convicted?
Possibly as all we would have is eye witness testimony. Thank God for video.

Old 11-10-2021, 05:26 AM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post

There are situations happening all over the country, every day, that result in worse outcomes that either of these cases, even with dead rioters. Why THESE cases? I'd love to hear from someone who reemed both these kids online and get your take. Seriously, what's your deal
You don't understand why people are critical of a 17 year old bringing a gun to a riot in another city, would you recommend that to your child?

Old 11-10-2021, 05:29 AM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Well, as usual, the propaganda outlet known as Snopes, is wrong.

We need to stop calling them "liberals." The people who demonize these young, patriotic, men departed from liberalism a long time ago. Liberals are people whose heart has grown two sizes too big, and their head has grown soft. We disagree with their ideas, but they can be reasoned with. These people are Leftists. Leftists are those who subscribe to the Marxist reasoning, and who worship mankind and government as their god. I am not talking about the common person who knows no better and simply thinks things will always be a little better or a little worse, but votes with their heart instead of their brain. Those are liberals, and can be reasoned with. I am talking about the party faithful, who give their time and money to the cause, and who think breaking the rules is ok, since it is for a good cause. They actually believe in what they are doing, and are willing to suffer for it. They cannot be reasoned with, and their is no point trying.
Agreed, the term is Leftist. Liberals are people like Glenn Greenwald or Bill Maher, even though they are extremely progressive. At least they believe in free speech.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies