Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2021, 06:11 PM

14,225 posts, read 4,589,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Come on you know that is BS. Kindly list the source that any of the dead or injured were perpetrators.

But try so we can put that to bed.
My point exactly.

That’s why you can’t refer Huber, Rosenbaum, and Unicep Man as “victims” or “perpetrators”

But your fellow lefty Jowel is claiming the judge is biased because he doesn’t let the prosecutor refers to those guys as “victims”

Old 11-11-2021, 06:12 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,341,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
No way... The guy admitted that he had a pistol pointed at Kyle (who was on his back btw) no way is he a victum............
Actually he could simply have killed Kyle. But he did not. So why would you claim he was the aggressor?

Old 11-11-2021, 06:15 PM

14,225 posts, read 4,589,165 times
Quote:
Actually he could simply have killed Kyle. But he did not. So why would you claim he was the aggressor?
I don’t know about you, but if someone chases after me and then pulls out a Glock from his waist band and points at me, it’s reasonable to assume that he wants to kill me.

Old 11-11-2021, 06:18 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,556,144 times
Quote:
The only DAs who would not prosecute the case would be those of far right views.
That's not true at all, almost no DA would have sought charges in this case because there's no factual basis for them. The only reason charges were brought was due to a corrupt far left DA, upset that a child rapist and a communist got shot..... two allies of the far left.

Any DA with any integrity would no bill this immediately.

31,848 posts, read 17,602,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Attorneys on Court TV were questioning why this judge didn't allow the CVS video he left the door open back in August. Then when the prosecutor tried to bring it up the judge went crazy yelling at him. The prosecutor reminds the judge back in August saying left the door open. See the judge's eyes look up and he seems confused trying to remember what he said. He calms down once he remembers that.

The judge is 77 year old elderly man who really should not be on the bench. More then once can see he has a difficult time remembering and his outburst is typical of someone with start of dementia.
Now we're going after the judge?

The judge happens to be highly regarded. He's had to stop and think sometimes, but so what? For the most part he's been able to rattle off cases, laws, rulings, etc. He's probably forgotten more in his life than most of us have learned. He may be 77, but his mind appears sharp.

284 posts, read 1,020,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
No. I am saying that judge has shown bias starting at the very beginning of the trial when two people who were slain and one person who was wounded are not allowed to be called victims.
I believe that is his rule for all of his cases not just this one.

Old 11-11-2021, 06:19 PM

29,464 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I don’t know about you, but if someone chases after me and then pulls out a Glock from his waist band and points at me, it’s reasonable to assume that he wants to kill me.
According to Grosskeutz he isn't that type of person, maybe he just wanted to ask Kyle out for a latte or something ?

Old 11-11-2021, 06:20 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,602,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Especially after being kicked in the head and smacked in the head with a skateboard.

But ya know...in la la lu lu lib lib land, you're supposed to yell stop or hit him with your fist or go bite your pillow or something.

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
No way... The guy admitted that he had a pistol pointed at Kyle (who was on his back btw) no way is he a victum............
Bicep man is an interesting aspect of this case. We know he is far left. He had a pistol. He didn’t have to get that close to Kyle to shoot him. But he obviously lied about Kyle racking the gun. I still don’t understand what he was trying to do.
Moderators for US and World Forums

13,252 posts, read 7,300,036 times
The charges are below I think if any of the charges do get a convection could be the reckless homicide if the jury concludes Rittenhouse wasn't in imamate danger of death or great bodily harm. His friend Dominick might end up with the worst of it in the end.

First-degree reckless homicide, use of a dangerous weapon max 60 years +5 with a dangerous weapon.

First-degree recklessly endangering safety, use of a dangerous weapon 12.5 years max + 5 with a dangerous weapon

First-degree intentional homicide, use of a dangerous weapon max 60 years +5 with a dangerous weapon

First-degree recklessly endangering safety, use of a dangerous weapon 12.5 + 5 with a dangerous weapon

Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18 misdemeanor max 9 months in jail

The friend Dominick Black faces 9 years in prison if he is convicted for transferring the gun although I think the state charge will be dismissed if Rittenhouse is found not guilty. He could be charged under federal law I suspect that is what will happen if these get dismissed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies