Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2021, 07:24 PM

23,562 posts, read 12,535,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Your lost with what we were talking about had nothing to do with Rittenhouse reasons why he shot, or when he didn't.
Meh, it was based on all of the 'he went there to shoot protesters' attitudes of those on left.

Old 11-11-2021, 07:25 PM

Quote:
When he was laying on the ground after guy kicked him and he was hit by the skateboard. He could have shot him when he was on the ground from 10 feet away. Grosskreutz said he could have emptied his mag into him but couldn't do it.
GG said he wished he had.

Old 11-11-2021, 07:25 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
When he was laying on the ground after guy kicked him and he was hit by the skateboard. He could have shot him when he was on the ground from 10 feet away. Grosskreutz said he could have emptied his mag into him but couldn't do it.
Actually, I believe he stated he wished he had emptied the mag into him. Well, that was what his friends FB post stated, he lied about it on the stand. I guess one doesn't point a gun at and armed individual without the intent of pulling the trigger. That is kind of one the the rules to carrying a firearm, it should leave the holster unless you are going to use it. Grosskreutz was a just a failure of a human being all around it seems.

Old 11-11-2021, 07:27 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,509,317 times
At least USA Today is being objective. They really slam the media coverage.

Prosecutors crash and burn in Kyle Rittenhouse case, but polarized America doesn't see it

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...?ocid=msedgntp

Old 11-11-2021, 07:28 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Are you disappointed that third guy did not? Was the 3rd guy the convicted felon with a gun?
He was not a convicted Felon . But he did have a gun And could have easily offed Kyle.

Old 11-11-2021, 07:29 PM

3,155 posts, read 2,732,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Ok, prove that the 2 dead guys (Huber, Rosenbaum) and Unicep Man are “victims” and not “perpetrators” or “suspects” who attacked Kyle.
Regarding the 2nd shooting:

Did KR forfeit his right to self defense by fleeing the first shooting, then upon being pursued by a bystander (grosskruetz) who saw KR as an *active shooter* fail to stop/surrender for police to arrive? KR was not in police uniform and was perceived as an active shooter at the time GG confronted him. Was it reasonable for GG to perceive KR as a dangerous threat?

In the above scenario, does an *active shooter* retain his right to self defense? Or did he forfeit his right to self defense when he shot 4 times and fled the scene?

Old 11-11-2021, 07:29 PM

13,248 posts, read 7,312,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Wow, I guess I missed that. I knew he had a record but didn't know he was a convicted felon. I apologize to anyone I replied to, I was incorrect.

Why is he not being charged ? More proof our system if flawed.

Those are not convictions

Gaige Paul Grosskreutz has a forfeiture case for not showing obedience to officers, as well as one for loud noises.

He was convicted of a criminal misdemeanor in 2016 for going armed with a firearm while intoxicated. He gave a West Allis address.

People on social media are alleging that Grosskreutz is a Wisconsin felon. However, he has no felony convictions in the Wisconsin court system. This old archived web page alleges he was arrested on burglary charges, but nothing comes up in the court website for that case. He confirmed in court that he has one criminal misdemeanor conviction.

He has no felony convictions.

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/20...osha-shooting/

Old 11-11-2021, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Wow, I guess I missed that. I knew he had a record but didn't know he was a convicted felon. I apologize to anyone I replied to, I was incorrect.
NP. Many posts in this thread, easy to miss a few or more of them.
Quote:
Too much input from Democrats probably.
Blm will see that it's dealt with after the democrats allow them to abolish our judicial system, which blm had stated they want to do.

Old 11-11-2021, 07:32 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:

Fully understandable. It's not like the media ever covered the fact that Rittenhouse's attackers were violent felons.

Old 11-11-2021, 07:35 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
He was not a convicted Felon . But he did have a gun And could have easily offed Kyle.
And made an almost fatal mistake. Never draw ones firearm unless the intent is to use it. It is taught in every concealed carry class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies