Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2021, 03:43 PM

46,175 posts, read 26,834,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
I am not left or right

Hahahahaaa...My back side.

Old 11-14-2021, 03:48 PM

52,221 posts, read 33,927,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Why is the left so harshly punitive when it comes to someone like Kyle Rittenhouse, yet you paint the others who were there that night as decent people who simply showed up to peacefully protest?

The msm and politicians on the left have done the same thing. It's as though 2020 never happened.

The FBI has drone footage. Why not go after everyone who was destroying Kenosha? Because the left is soft on crime when it comes to their thugs. It's all political. Your politicians allow destruction and violence yet you'll continue to vote for them.

Maybe it's not hitting close enough to home for you.....yet. I pray it does soon. It may open up your eyes.
i think you just answered your own question. accurately, i might add.

Old 11-14-2021, 03:53 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,214,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
if you spin anymore, i'd call you a yo yo
You are easily out spinning me. Perhaps we will refer to you as the perpetual top.

Makes for fear of our LEOs. Spinning tops are difficult to project.

Old 11-14-2021, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
You are easily out spinning me. Perhaps we will refer to you as the perpetual top.

Makes for fear of our LEOs. Spinning tops are difficult to project.

Hahhaaaaaaaaaaa, when you have lost, just degrade and tell them they are wrong, with nothing to back yourself up.....

Lets remember folks, we are talking to a millionaire....so your words mean nothing.

Old 11-14-2021, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Hahhaaaaaaaaaaa, when you have lost, just degrade and tell them they are wrong, with nothing to back yourself up.....

Lets remember folks, we are talking to a millionaire....so your words mean nothing.
Nonsense - If the point was wrong it would be easily shown to be so...Simply cite a legal record where GG was found guilty of a felony. But notice - that never happens. As far as I can tell GG was not a felon...

Old 11-14-2021, 04:13 PM

13,998 posts, read 4,425,451 times
Quote:
Nonsense - If the point was wrong it would be easily shown to be so...Simply cite a legal record where GG was found guilty of a felony. But notice - that never happens. As far as I can tell GG was not a felon...
GG only had coffee with the police...i mean he "dealt" with the police
Quote:
Gaige Paul Grosskreutz ‐ Criminal History
# Date Police Agency Nature As Indicated in Police Reports

1 11/17/2010 West Allis Police Simple Assault/Domestic Violence
Alleged to Have Slapped Grandmother and Smashed Lamp

2 5/27/2012 New Berlin Police Burlary of Home/CriminalTresspass to Dwelling/Disorderly Conduct
Alleged to Have Entered Home and Stole Video Game Equipment and Broke the Lights with

3 5/27/2013 West Allis Police Criminal Damage to Property
Alleged to Have Smased Window of House Where Girlfried Was and Threatened Her

4 5/9/2015 Greenfield Police DUI/Posession of Firearm by Felon/Posession Firearm While Intoxicated
Endangering Safety by Use of Dangerous Weapon/Warrants
Blew .159 while driving/Possessed Loaded Firearm While Intoxicated and Being a Felon

5 11/4/2019 Ashland Police Loud Noise/Obedience to Officers
Loud Music and Refused to Provide Police With ID

6 8/16/2020 West Allis Police Prowling
Videotaping Personal Police Officer Vehicles in PD Parking Lot
Wisconsin Department of Justice Background Check for conviction INF

Old 11-14-2021, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
GG only had coffee with the police...i mean he "dealt" with the police
Snopes fact check.

Quote:
“Grosskreutz had not committed a felony crime, our analysis of court records showed.

He was, however, found guilty in 2016 of breaking Wisconsin’s law governing the use of dangerous weapons — a misdemeanor offense — per Milwaukee County court records. He had apparently gone somewhere “armed while intoxicated,” though the court records did not elaborate on what exactly had happened. Snopes requested a copy of the probable cause statement from county records administrators, but we have not yet obtained it.

Additionally, Grosskreutz at various points received tickets for minor offenses including disobeying police officers and making loud noises, the court records showed. However, we found no evidence to prove he committed burglary, like supporters of the alleged killer claimed.

In the interview with CNN, Grosskreutz said he has paid his debt for his past crimes and that he had every right to carry a gun at the Aug. 25 protest. “I’m not a felon,” he said. “I had a legal right to possess [a firearm] and to possess it concealed.”

Old 11-14-2021, 04:24 PM

13,998 posts, read 4,425,451 times
Quote:
Snopes fact check.
You mean these police reports?
http://www.kenoshacountyeye.com/gaige.pdf

Old 11-14-2021, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Snopes fact check.

snopes...

As you have been very clear in this thread, that you've been at the top of a company...... would you accept the following as acceptable?

From your post: "He had apparently gone somewhere “armed while intoxicated,”

Old 11-14-2021, 04:37 PM

30,146 posts, read 20,857,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Hahahahaaa...My back side.
Keep dreaming clyde. I think both sides sold us down the river.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies