Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2021, 07:11 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
So you must be a mind reader
I'd be mind-reading if i said Rosenbaum went there to die. That when he said 'Shoot me nword', he wanted someone to shoot him and when he chased KR he wanted to kill or be killed. Given his mental history and actions, that's more likely than KR going there to kill anyone.

It doesn't take a mind reader to watch video, hear testimony, and have a decent idea of what happened.

Old 11-14-2021, 07:16 PM

23,545 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy64 View Post
I could never love a dumpster enough to risk my life over it. If Kyle is acquitted they should award it to him so he can remember how important it is to risk his life for property that doesn't even belong to him. He could put it in a trophy case.
Yeah, maybe he should have just sat back and let that dumpster set off the fuel pumps and blow up a couple dozen protesting rioters, right?

Old 11-14-2021, 07:18 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Nonsense. Who has an assault rifle? In my world anyone carrying an AR15 is being aggressive. I guess if the aggressor had a 105mm recoiless rifle it would be different. But does that occur in reality,.
In your reality a lunatic chases a guy with an AR15 who has hurt noone and the guy with the weapon is the aggressor .

Old 11-14-2021, 07:18 PM

19,718 posts, read 10,118,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Nonsense. Who has an assault rifle? In my world anyone carrying an AR15 is being aggressive. I guess if the aggressor had a 105mm recoiless rifle it would be different. But does that occur in reality,.
He was attacked. He did not attack anyone. I suppose the other guy carrying a handgun was ok with you? Many more people are killed with handguns.

Old 11-14-2021, 07:22 PM

18,454 posts, read 7,086,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy64 View Post
I could never love a dumpster enough to risk my life over it. If Kyle is acquitted they should award it to him so he can remember how important it is to risk his life for property that doesn't even belong to him. He could put it in a trophy case.

It wasn't the dumpster.

It was what was being done with it.

If you paid any attention to the actual trial instead of swallowing everything CNN spews in your face, maybe you'd know that.

Old 11-14-2021, 07:24 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
The safest place for li'l Kyle is prison. He's practically a Manson Family wannabe, running around on some self-appointed mission. At least we will all be safer with him locked up.
Maybe, though, he learned his lesson to avoid going to protests after dark, especially while there is a curfew.

Old 11-14-2021, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
What stuff of child kyle's was at risk?
His life.
They didn't have to attack him, that was their choice. They had no business there and they should have stayed at home...all of them.

Old 11-14-2021, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
The safest place for li'l Kyle is prison. He's practically a Manson Family wannabe, running around on some self-appointed mission. At least we will all be safer with him locked up.
Tip #1: you might be safer if you don't attack people and cause them to shoot you.

Old 11-14-2021, 07:33 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Why are you so fixated on accusing all of the protesters of violence, when the vast majority were actually sincerely peaceful?

You don't have to answer that, we know you just want to discredit them.
Interesting that you would be so bunched up about the BLM and ANTIFA types being "fixated on"as violent riotous thug varmints (which they are) and be so terribly upset about attempts to "discredit" them. Sincerely peaceful? Seriously? Your statements put you squarely in the camp of people who throw ou truly slanderous and insulting language against we citizens who choose to be armed and take the safety and security of our loved ones and ourselves into our own hands and hurl insulting and derogatory language at us calling us such things as "Rambo wannabes" just itching fo an excuse to draw down and kill people.

When the truth is we avoid conflict and confrontation like a flesh eating bacteria even though the accusations you support paint us as being willing to draw our weapon over a parking place. The hypocrisy is flabbergasting. That vast majority of sincerely peaceful protesters you ae so vehemently defending sure did leave a lot of damage behind their Summer of Love get togethers. Odd how all we armed citizens just itching to kill people didn't take that opportunity.

Those sincerely peaceful looting burning assaulting even murdering protesters certainly gave ample cause for lethal force to be used against them. Hell Potland is still on fire even though we're not hearing much about that. Those sincerely peaceful protesters (like Rosenbaum Huber and Grosskreitz) don't need any help tarnishing their own credibility. They are doing just fine presenting themselves as hyperviolent varmints all on their own. Nobody needs to fixate on them to accomplish that.

And yet here we have a case where someone defends himself against three of these belly worms and people are howling for him to be hung from the first convenient tree. Yessir he should have just relinquished his rifle to the first assailant and died then it wouldn't have been necessary for the other two creeps to attack him. Then only he would have died.

Old 11-14-2021, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
It wasn't the dumpster.

It was what was being done with it.

If you paid any attention to the actual trial instead of swallowing everything CNN spews in your face, maybe you'd know that.
Yep.

I wouldn't blame Kyle if he has regrets in trying to keep that gas station from going off and wasting a few blm antifa, those on the left seem okay with them being in harms way and possibly being killed so why should he or anyone else care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies