Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2021, 01:47 PM

8,956 posts, read 2,554,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This is a particular situation, the AR15 shattered his pelvis and he was no longer a threat yet he fired 3 more shots. Let's address that point.
SMH, It potentially shattered his pelvis 0.76 seconds before the final shot.

Are you being intentionally dishonest here?

Old 11-15-2021, 01:48 PM

588 posts, read 224,808 times
Quote:
This is a particular situation, the AR15 shattered his pelvis and he was no longer a threat yet he fired 3 more shots. Let's address that point.
Its been addressed multiple times that he fired 4 shots in .75 seconds. He stopped shooting when Pervy Joe was down for the count.

Old 11-15-2021, 01:48 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
Quote:
Kyle couldn’t have know what the first bullet did. All he knew is that Rosenbaum kept coming forward.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 11-15-2021, 01:51 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
Timeframe, please.

How many minutes between shots?

*crickets*

Old 11-15-2021, 01:53 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,407,433 times
Quote:
All under one second.

If you truly were in combat and fired at people, especially fresh, you would understand the andrinaline fueled response. Even seasoned cops for multiple rounds.

Strange argument you trying to make.

Old 11-15-2021, 01:54 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
So, in your mind, there was enough time in the 0.76 seconds between the first shot and the 4th and final shot for Rittenhouse to realize that the target was no longer a threat and withdraw?

LOL, I guess that tells me you weren't actually in combat even if you were in country.

We saw later that night that when it was obvious that a target was no longer a threat, Rittenhouse did not continue to fire or the moron who pulled a gun on him as part of the lynch mob chasing him would not be alive anymore.
Yes it only takes one shot to the pelvis, you could expect the damage to be far worse than what you saw with Grosskreutz arm yet he needed 3 more shots including one to the back to an unarmed man. No that doesn't seem like self defense. How come he only fired one shot at Grosskreutz, he still had 20 rounds to use and he was armed.

I don't give a rats rear end whether you think I am a veteran or not, my opinion doesn't mean any more than anybody else on this thread. Yet some feel the need to quote their military background as if that makes them an expert in this case, it doesn't.

Old 11-15-2021, 01:54 PM

78 posts, read 88,301 times
Quote:
You don't shoot one time and wait to see if your attacker goes down, especially in close range when during that split second they can be on you if they didn't drop. That is also why cops almost always fire multiple rounds. You make sure the threat is neutralized.

Old 11-15-2021, 01:57 PM

8,956 posts, read 2,554,167 times
Quote:
Yes it only takes one shot to the pelvis, you could expect the damage to be far worse than what you saw with Grosskreutz arm yet he needed 3 more shots including one to the back to an unarmed man. No that doesn't seem like self defense. How come he only fired one shot at Grosskreutz, he still had 20 rounds to use and he was armed.

I don't give a rats rear end whether you think I am a veteran or not, my opinion doesn't mean any more than anybody else on this thread. Yet some feel the need to quote their military background as if that makes them an expert in this case, it doesn't.
You aren't a combat vet if you think there was no need to continue firing at a charging assailant that literally has their hand on the barrel of your rifle until they are down.

He only fired one shot at Grosskreutz because that one shot CLEARLY disabled the attacker....PLUS he was under attack by an entire lynch mob at that point. Getting away to safety was the primary goal.

Old 11-15-2021, 01:59 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:

Less than 1 second. Your continued protest that 4 shots -- in less than ONE SECOND -- somehow means something is absurd.

No ones buying what you're selling, you've tried to sell it 5 or 6 times.

The lights are off, the sprinklers are on, and the neighbors are about to call the cops. Move on to the next house already.

Old 11-15-2021, 02:00 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
All under one second.

If you truly were in combat and fired at people, especially fresh, you would understand the andrinaline fueled response. Even seasoned cops for multiple rounds.

Strange argument you trying to make.
Unarmed person that never touched his gun, shot once and falling down and killed with the 4th shot, quite a different situation and most certainly not life and death. Very reckless by the way he could have hit bystanders. You saw what one shot from this rifle did to Grosskreutz arm, you can imagine what it did to Rosenbaum's pelvis, glad they didn't show the video of that result.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies