Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2021, 02:55 PM

9,870 posts, read 4,641,933 times

Advertisements

Prosecutor points AR-15 at people in courtroom during closing arguments.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021...igger-n1533105

A stunt that could evoke emotion but it could back fire on him as well.

Old 11-15-2021, 02:56 PM

46,278 posts, read 27,093,964 times
The defense, one again is handing the ass of the the prosecutor to himself.....

Old 11-15-2021, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
Prosecutor points AR-15 at people in courtroom during closing arguments.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021...igger-n1533105

A stunt that could evoke emotion but it could back fire on him as well.
Did not see that, WITH his finger on the trigger....LOL...

Great post!

Old 11-15-2021, 02:59 PM

6,666 posts, read 2,969,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Did not see that, WITH his finger on the trigger....LOL...

Great post!
I mean,..it's super checked to be clear,...but still... bad weapon discipline.,.lol.

Old 11-15-2021, 03:00 PM

19,718 posts, read 10,121,382 times
I noticed that it was mentioned, in the closing, that Kyle was asked to protect the property. A small fact that the media has not mentioned.

Old 11-15-2021, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
The defense closing statement is no where near as good as the Prosecutor. He started out saying AR-14.

He said AR-14, because he was quoting the PROSECUTOR (word for word) from one of the initial statements.....

Old 11-15-2021, 03:05 PM

13,248 posts, read 7,308,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
No, I'm just basing it on the provable factual lies Binger told and got called out on. The prosecutor told so many outright lies, it's taking some time to point them all out along with pointing out his dishonesty and some of his prosecutorial misconduct in this case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Speaking of bias ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
He said AR-14, because he was quoting the PROSECUTOR (word for word) from one of the initial statements.....
This is a closing statement likely the Jury doesn't even remember that in the opening statement.

I really don't care if he is convicted or not I'm just calling like I see it. I think the defense did a better job during the trial with witnesses.

Old 11-15-2021, 03:08 PM

13,248 posts, read 7,308,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
I noticed that it was mentioned, in the closing, that Kyle was asked to protect the property. A small fact that the media has not mentioned.
The owners of car source said they didn't ask anyone to protect their property.

Old 11-15-2021, 03:10 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,649,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
He lives 15 miles away and works there though....it's essentially his community. I live further away from downtown Houston than 15 miles, but I live in Houston. If something happens in the city, it's still my community.

As to the other "patriotic" residents, there was a decent sized group of them, the reason the kid was attacked was because he walked off from the group briefly, and that's when the sexual predator decided to pounce on him. He's got a thing for attacking minors when no one else is around to protect them.

Since no one else was attacked, they didn't have any need to shoot any of the DNC terrorists. This kid was the one attacked, and he did a damn good job defending himself.
Thank you for bringing some truth to this discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
The first one hit the ground, and I’m pretty sure the one who is now left-handed wasn’t a felon but more of a serial misdemeanor criminal.
He had a single felony conviction, which seems to have been removed, for some reason or other, from his records. No one seems to know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
There aren't enough choices.
Yeah, where is the choice that he is a hero, and needs to be compensated for having to defend himself, again, this time in court. And he needs to sue all of the Leftists who have been slandering and libeling him for the past several months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I agree that he was defending himself...but my problem is the fact he is being tried in court for it...this sets a dangerous precedent, this trial should not be taking place at all...lots of people within the courts and police that are just doing their jobs...in trying someone for self defense!
It all starts with a DA who is a marxist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
I think he'll get off and be a self-defense instructor. His takedown of those Antifa thugs was textbook.
Unfortunately, even though he was justified, and tried everything humanly possible to not have to shoot those thugs, he is going to need some therapy to work through the trauma of having that event forced upon him.

Old 11-15-2021, 03:11 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,626 posts, read 17,961,729 times
I wonder what the ability of this jury is. This is too long, and too complicated to take in if you're not laser focused on understanding what's being said, and the nuances. The defense attorney appeared to have said a couple things sarcastically; taking them at face value would certainly be a possibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies