Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2020, 07:23 AM

11,143 posts, read 10,704,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Biden has clearly spoken out against the violence. You simply ignored the comments in your bias. I do think a 17 year old playing Rambo is the bad guy, I don't believe he should have been there in the first place and he is not trained to be acting like the police.

"My side" isn't the one burning buildings. I have been quit clear that I do not support the looters, they are a totally different group than the peaceful protests. How you still can't draw that distinction between those 2 groups is simply amazing to me. Here is my position again. Read it, slowly this time:

I support the original message of BLM. I have many friends who attended peaceful protests. NONE of them threw a rock or set a fire.

After they left a group of punks show up to cause damage and destroy the message of the first group.

THEY ARE 2 DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE.
BLM isthe group burning down buildings, looting, and causing destruction. Several leaders of BLM have admitted it and are actively encouraging it. It is no longer possible to deny it. The DNC is both supporting and being supported by BLM. You can say that you personally don’t condone the violence as much as you like, but if you are planning to vote Democrat then you are planning to vote for the party that does condone the violence.

Here is my position so that you understand: BLM is a terrorist organization that should be slapped down by every elected official with every bit of force that they have access to. I don’t care whether the 17 year old “should” have been there or not, because he was not the aggressor. All available evidence shows that he was attacked by a violent mob that also should not have been there and defended himself.

The BLM message was originally a good one, but the organization itself is at this point nothing but a bunch of overgrown adolescents throwing a tremendous tantrum.

Old 09-02-2020, 07:32 AM

23,455 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Where did he get the weapon?

Why did he bring a weapon if he was a peaceful protestor?
It's already been stated that he'd gotten the weapon in Kenosha, though we don't know for a fact who gave it to him.

He wasn't a protester. He was there as a medic first, and then to help protect property.

Why were the three there , who were shot? They didn't appear to be protesters. Two were not from Kenosha.

Why did short angry bald guy want to be shot? Since he was screaming at others to shoot him and he attacked a person with a gun. Suicide maybe, and he didn't have the guts to do it himself.

Why did short angry bald guy attack Kyle?

Why did short angry bald guy feel the need to hide his face from cameras while he attacked Kyle?

What was he planning to do to Kyle that he didn't want to be recognized?

Old 09-02-2020, 07:52 AM

23,455 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Nah, I saw the video. He panicked and took off. No one was attacking him. Never tried to put down his rifle and surrender. He ran parroting "I just shot someone, I just shot someone". The guy who was shot in the arm was actually running next to him at that point live-steaming the whole thing and talking to him, not trying to hurt him, let alone trying to kill him.
Quote:
He lied. He went home, where the police later found him and arrested him.

Why would anyone take the word of a guy who just killed someone and if running from the scene? But like I said earlier, he was live streaming when he got shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
That isn't what you said earlier.
Quote:
Ehm......you just quoted me saying it
Do you not even know what you'd said in your posts? No, you had the third guy live streaming at two different times and locations.

You claimed the third guy as running next to him and live streaming right after the first guy was shot and before the second guy was shot. Please post that particular live stream.
You then come back and say the third guy was live streaming when he got shot, which is true.

Old 09-02-2020, 07:58 AM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
If he wasn’t a protester and wasn’t looking for confrontation, why was he in Kenosha?
1) He worked there, as a lifeguard, and had work that day
2) After work he spent time cleaning graffiti the mob of morons had left the previous night
3) He was there at the request of a business owner to help deter violence and destruction of the owner's livelihood

Now let me ask you a question. Why were the rioters there? The child molesters? The wife beater? The arsonists? The looters? The mob of thugs attacking innocent people? The vicious scumbags that ganged up to assault an innocent child? What legitimate reason did any of them have to be there?

Old 09-02-2020, 07:59 AM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
I have still yet to see an informed and intelligent person suggest that he's guilty or that he should even entertain the notion of a plea bargain when it's obvious self defense.
Nope. Just liberals.

Old 09-02-2020, 08:03 AM

11,402 posts, read 5,960,793 times
I can't vote in your poll. You didn't give me an option.

My poll choice will be "Innocent of the charge but will be found guilty of it anyway".

They will make it their mission on earth to convict him to fit their narrative and insure against a new round of riots, in Kenosha and elsewhere.

Kyle is screwed. He is going to be rail roaded big time.

I mean, if the entire FBI could be brought to bear against a sitting US president for the purpose of a soft coup, what chance does one kid have against the criminal justice system.

He is screwed, blued, and tatooed.

Old 09-02-2020, 08:46 AM

8,956 posts, read 2,554,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Nope. Just liberals.
Even a halfway intelligent and informed person on the left would have to admit it was clearly self defense if they were capable of being honest about it.

Old 09-02-2020, 08:47 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
I can't vote in your poll. You didn't give me an option.

My poll choice will be "Innocent of the charge but will be found guilty of it anyway".

They will make it their mission on earth to convict him to fit their narrative and insure against a new round of riots, in Kenosha and elsewhere.

Kyle is screwed. He is going to be rail roaded big time.

I mean, if the entire FBI could be brought to bear against a sitting US president for the purpose of a soft coup, what chance does one kid have against the criminal justice system.

He is screwed, blued, and tatooed.
Trump was acquitted in the Senate. Rittenhouse's fate will be decided by a jury of his peers. You got a problem with that?

Old 09-02-2020, 08:50 AM

8,924 posts, read 4,632,086 times
Quote:
If he wasn’t a protester and wasn’t looking for confrontation, why was he in Kenosha?
He was watching over a business. My understanding is that it was the business he was already employed with. A lowlife scum was attempting an arson in close proximity to that business (if I understood correctly, it was a gas station) and he grabbed a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. Said lowlife scum then attacked him, and, after he attempted to flee from his attacker, someone fired a shot and the lowlife scum threw something at him.

The shot and the object thrown may have been coincidental to each other, but it apparently caused him to turn and fire at the lowlife scum. Due to either luck or marksmanship, the shot killed the lowlife scum, whereupon three other lowlife scum attacked him. He again attempted to flee his attackers, one of whom was armed with a handgun. They caught him and were proceeding to beat him (using a skateboard as a weapon), so he fired more shots, killing the one with the skateboard and wounded the guy with the gun.

If any of the reasonable people on the right think I got any facts out of order, they are welcome to correct me. If any of the delusional demoncrat lowlife scum who mindlessly spew disinformation want to correct me, they can p--- up a rope.

Old 09-02-2020, 08:54 AM

8,924 posts, read 4,632,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
... I have many friends who attended peaceful protests. NONE of them threw a rock or set a fire.

After they left a group of punks show up to cause damage and destroy the message of the first group.

THEY ARE 2 DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE.
They are two arms of the same organisation.
Your friend is supporting a terrorist organization, whether he knows it or not.
If he does not know it, he is among the deceived.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies