Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2020, 11:24 AM

2,102 posts, read 1,004,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I wonder if the judge will allow him to leave the state and go home if he's bailed out.
Kyle’s bond in Wisconsin was set at $2 million.

Hopefully his supporters can set up a GoFundMe for Kyle's bail.

Old 10-31-2020, 11:25 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post

They did, but he is still about $1 million short.

Old 10-31-2020, 11:28 AM

78,408 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Yesterday an Illinois Judge denied Kyle Rittenhouse's request for release and Ordered him extradited to Wisconsin, where he faces homicide charges in Kenosha County. This following Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, a Democrat, having signed a warrant to return Rittenhouse to Wisconsin after a request from Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers, a fellow Democrat. He was transported to Kenosha County Jail on Friday afternoon, a sheriff's spokesman said.

see Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Kyle Rittenhouse moved to Kenosha County to face homicide charges

This is a setback to true justice, but I am hopeful that Kyle's attorneys will ultimately prevail in defending him.
I just don't see a jury convicting him of anything serious.

In fact, I still think that they over-charged him to placate the mob and will just wait until after the election and the weather gets frigid to reduce and drop various charges.

Old 10-31-2020, 11:42 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I just don't see a jury convicting him of anything serious.

In fact, I still think that they over-charged him to placate the mob and will just wait until after the election and the weather gets frigid to reduce and drop various charges.
They might get him for littering-I didn't see him pick up his brass.

Now, when all is said and done, he will be a very rich young man when he files the malicious prosecution lawsuit against the overreaching DA. I wonder what he'll do with a small Wisconsin city? He and the Covington Kid can buy a nice island together. This is perhaps the most documented case of self defense in history. In every attack, Kyle was running away from the mob that was trying to kill him when he was assaulted.

Old 10-31-2020, 12:35 PM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
I know. Imo, it's excessive.
Quote:
Not gofundme, that platform won't allow it .. yet, they allow blm antifa thugs and criminals to have a posting on that site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
They might get him for littering-I didn't see him pick up his brass.
Someone may have picked those up. We do know someone snagged the heavy chain that short, angry, bald dude had with him up until the time he stopped stalking Kyle and began chasing him down.
Quote:
Now, when all is said and done, he will be a very rich young man when he files the malicious prosecution lawsuit against the overreaching DA. I wonder what he'll do with a small Wisconsin city? He and the Covington Kid can buy a nice island together. This is perhaps the most documented case of self defense in history. In every attack, Kyle was running away from the mob that was trying to kill him when he was assaulted.

Old 11-21-2020, 06:17 AM

"Accused Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse released on $2M bond"
https://nypost.com/2020/11/20/kyle-r...il-on-2m-bond/

Old 11-21-2020, 07:19 AM

3,222 posts, read 1,605,586 times
https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1329966680991264769

Old 11-21-2020, 09:01 AM

After trying to commit suicide, for the second time, Rosenbaum had been put into a mental hospital. Rosenbaum had been released from the hospital the very same day he was shot and killed.

He was released without medication and he couldn't get his prescription filled because the pharmacy had closed early due to the protest/riots.

His life had been seriously bad.
Only met his real dad twice in his life.
Molested by his stepdad , almost daily.
His mom went to prison when he was 13.
He ended up at a group home where he started taking hard drugs.
Later, his mom kicked him out of her house.
He then sexually molested 5 kids and was imprisoned for those things when he was 18.
He's spent most of his adult life in prison.
In 2016 he'd met a woman and had a child with her. She later fled to WI and he chased after her.
He had a lot of trouble trying to see his daughter. He'd only seen her one time after going to WI.
He met another woman while he was in the hospital (for attempted suicide?)
When they both left the hospital they were homeless, and remained homeless up to the day he'd been killed.
He and the woman had become engaged during that time.
He'd tried to work but his work was shoddy.
He'd attacked his fiancee, knocking her down and leaving her bloodied and he was jailed for that.
While he was in jail his fiance got a restraining order on him.
After he was released from jail he'd tried to commit suicide and was put into the hospital. After released from the hospital he was put in jail for violating the restraining order, then he was placed into a mental hospital.
After he was released from the mental hospital, on the day of the shooting, he tried to go back to his fiancee but she turned him away.
He then went to the protest/riots, where he tried to get people to shoot him, and then according to the eyewitness reporter, he began chasing Kyle down the street and into the car lot where he was shot and killed.

It does seem that Rosenbaum truly wanted to die, by any means necessary.

Huber's life wasn't all that much better.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...s/?arc404=true

These things are definitely not going to help the DA's case.

Old 11-21-2020, 12:29 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
My question was answered !!!

Looks like 2 million is the bail for a political prisoner in the state of Wi.

Old 12-07-2020, 12:45 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,055,372 times
Uh oh. Looks like Rittenhouse is being represented by a bunch of crooked scum bags. Why am i not surprised? I thought the Trumpkins of America wanted to paint the little homicidal maniac in a positive light. This will not help his case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies