Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2020, 09:16 AM

1,803 posts, read 937,670 times

Advertisements

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/marya...050854003.html

from link and recording given to MSNBC and what Trumps sister really thinks of -- "La Familia Trump stars"
- "Eric’s become the moron, publicly,"she added, while Ivanka is a "mini-Donald. He’s besotted with her. He always has been. She’s always been his favorite.

- As for Donald, he was always preening, she recalled. "Anything he did, he says, "Look what I’ve done! Aren’t I wonderful?’ And he’s as tight as a duck's a*s -- just like Dad was, really." Mary Trump told Joy Reid after the excerpts were played that "tight as a duck’s a*s" meant that Donald Trump is "really cheap."

- "When that da*n Ivanka puts this picture of the 'Madonna and Child' on Instagram when the big news of the day was how children are getting ripped away from their parents. ... I’d never heard of Samantha Bee, but I couldn’t blame what she said," Barry said in the recording.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

Actually being Cheap to most Americans is a virtue. Still never enough is really like a aspect of a life OBSESSION. Then it losses its glamour.

Also being beside oneself as self-puffed up on your own obsessions is far less a virtue over a whole lifetime.
Being they are very proud of themselves and think that they are so very important being too puffed up with ones own importance, too blinded by vanity to ever accept the verdict on themselves.....

Guess the rhetoric will start. Just it keeps coming on what behind the scene is really the reality and to some .... it matters in the least and just all a attempt of the Left to bring down a Rightious Man that is Trump and 12 more years is a virtue to strive for .... not Constitutional does not matter if the Left is Triggered.

**** I voted for Trump the first time.... it does not get easier 4 years later ......

Old 08-29-2020, 09:18 AM

1,119 posts, read 518,038 times
I’ve got some bad news for all the haters, including some of their looney relatives: the Trump’s aren’t going away. Donald will be re-elected this year and the torch will he passed to either Ivanka or DJTJ (I’m leaning Ivanka, but Nikki Haley or Tim Scott could be a formidable challenge).

Old 08-29-2020, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S6T1R View Post
I’ve got some bad news for all the haters, including some of their looney relatives: the Trump’s aren’t going away. Donald will be re-elected this year and the torch will he passed to either Ivanka or DJTJ (I’m leaning Ivanka, but Nikki Haley or Tim Scott could be a formidable challenge).
I hear it all the time by me in Red country PA. Trump has become the last White American Culture Savior left if the REAL AMERICA is to Survive and it matters in the least of the reality of the man himself in life and in the family.

Old 08-29-2020, 09:38 AM

24,504 posts, read 17,260,237 times
Are these really revelations? Every family has its problems, its black sheep , its creepy uncle Joe.. as well as its favorites and rising stars that can do no wrong.
As for millionaires there are showy no class ones with huge egos and there are humble, does he really have that much money ones. I have met and worked with both types. I remember a time my wife and I were invited by a wealthy couple to dinner and when the bill came it sat and sat rather uncomfortably and we ended up splitting it and oh yeah they were die hard Democrats.

Every President has had family issues and if you dig deep enough every family has its black marks.

Trump was a gamble in 2016 against a sure thing of deceit, scandal and back door politics. Trump in 2020 is a known commodity but given what he is running against there really is no choice so hold your nose if you have to and vote for him and the future of our nation.

Old 08-29-2020, 09:39 AM

23,673 posts, read 12,582,769 times
Yawn.

That Trump had become president, and the Dems were trying to get him by any means necessary even if fake, the spotlight fell on her and she was forced to give up her position on the bench. So yeah, she has an axe to grind. May very well be exaggerated hype.

Old 08-29-2020, 09:40 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,659,217 times
Quote:
No, Trump won't be reelected. Who in their right mind wants a president who saluted our enemy, a North Korean General?

Old 08-29-2020, 09:43 AM

33,587 posts, read 18,183,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHyping View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/marya...050854003.html

from link and recording given to MSNBC and what Trumps sister really thinks of -- "La Familia Trump stars"
- "Eric’s become the moron, publicly,"she added, while Ivanka is a "mini-Donald. He’s besotted with her. He always has been. She’s always been his favorite.

- As for Donald, he was always preening, she recalled. "Anything he did, he says, "Look what I’ve done! Aren’t I wonderful?’ And he’s as tight as a duck's a*s -- just like Dad was, really." Mary Trump told Joy Reid after the excerpts were played that "tight as a duck’s a*s" meant that Donald Trump is "really cheap."

- "When that da*n Ivanka puts this picture of the 'Madonna and Child' on Instagram when the big news of the day was how children are getting ripped away from their parents. ... I’d never heard of Samantha Bee, but I couldn’t blame what she said," Barry said in the recording.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

Actually being Cheap to most Americans is a virtue. Still never enough is really like a aspect of a life OBSESSION. Then it losses its glamour.

Also being beside oneself as self-puffed up on your own obsessions is far less a virtue over a whole lifetime.
Being they are very proud of themselves and think that they are so very important being too puffed up with ones own importance, too blinded by vanity to ever accept the verdict on themselves.....

Guess the rhetoric will start. Just it keeps coming on what behind the scene is really the reality and to some .... it matters in the least and just all a attempt of the Left to bring down a Rightious Man that is Trump and 12 more years is a virtue to strive for .... not Constitutional does not matter if the Left is Triggered.

**** I voted for Trump the first time.... it does not get easier 4 years later ......
Trump went from being a democrat to a republican.. looks like she doesn't like that .. no big surprise. Today the democrats use hate as their weapon to the extreme. It brings out the haters because HATE TRUMP TV is spreading the hate around and they drink it in.

Old 08-29-2020, 09:45 AM

35,721 posts, read 21,087,398 times
Quote:
DANG! why even vote- stop this nonsense at once! Trumpette subjects- bring out the robe and crown and bow your A%%es before him, be free to be boot-lickers in waiting in his courts. Go for it... :smack

oh joined CD 2007 ? hmm have we met before?

Old 08-29-2020, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump went from being a democrat to a republican.. looks like she doesn't like that .. no big surprise. Today the democrats use hate as their weapon to the extreme. It brings out the haters because HATE TRUMP TV is spreading the hate around and they drink it in.
Do we know if Trumps Sister is a Democrat though? Mary probably is, but I did not read her book and only know from links on segments of it.

Some new book is out Sept 1 and this recording of Donald's sister now. I do not see this sister as some Blacksheep. Is Mary a Blacksheep also?

Blacksheep can take a variety of shapes.... not merely Dem or Rep.

Old 08-29-2020, 11:21 AM

Default More Donald Trump's sister Barry in recorded swipes at the young Donald Trump even and his Penn College cheating....

Actually The University of Pennsylvania.
Well more on the AUDIO of Donald Trump's SISTER have this revelation to deepen his COLLEGE EXAM CHEATING.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...li=BBorjTaFrom

From link on Audio.

- In one tape, Barry said she did her brother's homework for him and that "I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college.", She said Donald Trump “went to Fordham for one year [actually two years] and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams."

In one way does it even matter today this looooong ago College cheating.... but then we have BIDEN belittled for finishing in the bottom half of his University Class and Obama's University time belittled and his wife's as a Lawyer too and inferring they just got in cause they were Black.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies