Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2020, 08:29 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
This is what we shut down the country for. Absolutely ridiculous and exactly what we were saying from the beginning!

The official CDC update
And we’re supposed to believe this after the WH insisted on controlling the numbers?

Next.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2020, 08:32 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,212,399 times
See this video I just posted.... CDC owns the patent on the coronovirus...

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...-involved.html

Old 08-30-2020, 08:32 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
In my mother's senior care facility, there were five cases of COVID over the past few months - and they all occurred in the wing where the most ill patients are living (a step up from a nursing home, but pretty close). Four of them, despite their many debilities, survived. The only one to die was one who was terminally ill and dying from something else.

Old 08-30-2020, 08:35 AM

14,798 posts, read 17,683,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
In my mother's senior care facility, there were five cases of COVID over the past few months - and they all occurred in the wing where the most ill patients are living (a step up from a nursing home, but pretty close). Four of them, despite their many debilities, survived. The only one to die was one who was terminally ill and dying from something else.
That's because almost every death is related to the old sickly and obese. Sweden has handled this right. The country now likely has achieved herd immunity with few new infections and almost no deaths. 65% of swedish deaths are over 80 years old, 90% are over 70.

Old 08-30-2020, 08:38 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,212,399 times
Quote:

My 93 year old uncle with dementia and various health issues had coronovirus and survived in a nursing home just outside NYC.

7,240 posts, read 4,548,286 times
Quote:
I also wouldn't have put it past them for medical marxists to have "looked the other way" and infected the old and infirm on purpose.

The money that is spent on these people via medicaid...massive.

When my dad was in a nursing home all they ever wanted to do was kill him... and when we said no... suddenly they changed his medication... he seemed a bit yellow and then, he died of a "heart attack". Right.

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Nothing strange about it at all. Half the country has one or more of those comorbitities. If you have a comorbidity, get the virus, and die, it was the virus that killed you, just as if you had comorbidities, caught bacterial pneumonia, and died.

The virus is taking years off of people's lives.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/people...ry?id=70511494
And yet half the country is not bedriidden in a hospital on a ventilator, dying from it.

Stop the bs. We've had enough. From the very beginning, way back in March, I said we should ONLY protect the vulnerable: elderly, and those with compromised immune systems.

But that's not what some politicians and those who stood to gain a whole lot of money from this wanted to do.

Only 6% of deaths were from Covid alone, but you all wanted to lock it all down, and in the process, ruined MILLIONS of lives across this country.

Get off the high perch, MILLIONS of people have had their lives ruined for this stupid fear mongering, half truths, and control freaks.

Old 08-30-2020, 08:39 AM

7,240 posts, read 4,548,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
My 93 year old uncle with dementia and various health issues had coronovirus and survived in a nursing home just outside NYC.
As do the vast majority of elderly who get it.

Makes even less sense to lock people down over it doesn't it?

Old 08-30-2020, 08:44 AM

48,525 posts, read 34,843,322 times
That's rather disingenuous of the poster.

Let's take me for example. 53, female, physically fit, and low BMI.

If I die from Covid I wouldn't make the list of deaths, in your interpretation of this. Why? Because I have well controlled high blood pressure.

So if I died from Covid it wouldn't really "count"?

Let's not forget obesity is considered a large risk factor, and the US is known for obesity.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-30-2020, 08:45 AM

190 posts, read 75,103 times
This is beyond idiotic and so far to the right it’s ridiculous.

I had it, it’s no joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies