Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2020, 08:44 AM

3,307 posts, read 1,217,021 times

Advertisements

Haha the left sees him as a cold blooded murderer and the right sees him as a hero. It is fun to watch the discourse. Please continue.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2020, 08:44 AM

8,956 posts, read 2,554,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Watch the video. Guns are not little toys. This isn’t a video game.
I have watched them, many times, and what you are saying happened, didn't happen.

Also, if it did happen, there would be charges related to it happening and there's not. A small town partisan DA threw every charge he could think of at the kid yet there's nothing about "indiscriminately firing into a crowd"....I'm thinking you are repeating some inaccurate propaganda or something to that effect.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:45 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Wrong !
Jump ahead to 9:00, or better yet watch the whole video and maybe learn a little.

https://youtu.be/NSU9ZvnudFE
Seen this. The lawyer cut off the end of the video. Nice try though.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:47 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
All I need to know about this kid's character, was confirmed when I saw the video of him hitting a young girl in a "rumble". Bottom line: he's a bad kid with bad parenting who should not have been there, but who may have a valid self defense argument.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:49 AM

29,443 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Seen this. The lawyer cut off the end of the video. Nice try though.
How about this one then ? Face it, you are wrong.
Jump to 3:00
https://youtu.be/neUnhYO2Ehc

5,067 posts, read 2,274,358 times
Quote:
Pay attention. He illegally possessed a weapon and sprayed indiscriminately into crowds. His beating of the young woman clearly indicates a violent streak. If you think that’s normal, not sure what to say.

In the Zimmerman case, there simply wasn’t enough evidence to convict him beyond a reasonable doubt.
I've watched that fight video a dozen times now. I still don't see him "beating" a young woman. Can someone without a freaking huge, mountain-sized bias please watch it and tell me what you see?

8,956 posts, read 2,554,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
All I need to know about this kid's character, was confirmed when I saw the video of him hitting a young girl in a "rumble". Bottom line: he's a bad kid with bad parenting who should not have been there, but who may have a valid self defense argument.
He certainly has a habit of defending himself and others against attackers and we know our friends on the left hate that.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:50 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
I have watched them, many times, and what you are saying happened, didn't happen.

Also, if it did happen, there would be charges related to it happening and there's not. A small town partisan DA threw every charge he could think of at the kid yet there's nothing about "indiscriminately firing into a crowd"....I'm thinking you are repeating some inaccurate propaganda or something to that effect.
Nope. Most sources cut off the the end of the video.

https://youtu.be/iryQSpxSlrg

See this video.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:51 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,638,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
What about the thousands of violent thugs on the left, destroying cities, burning down buildings, ruining businesses, and, yes.....leaving 33 dead in their wake. I don’t hear you clamoring to get the BLM terrorist supporters off the street. For some reason, your ire is focused on a teenager who was threatened with his life, and defended himself.
I stopped at “What about..”

This post is about this kid. If you have to bring up other people using violence you pretty much conceded that he has a problem and should be dealt with according. There is enough room in jail for this kid and anyone else who commits violent crimes.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:52 AM

29,443 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
If he did hit a girl (although, what if they identified as a man that day ? LOL) he is a POS. Although, there are reports that he was defending his sister. Can't confirm. Him being a POS doesn't negate his ability to defend his life though.

Look, millions of people, much of our government, and corporations have martyred a person that once held a loaded weapon to a pregnant woman's belly while robbing her. Go figure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies