Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2020, 04:08 PM

29,433 posts, read 14,623,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This is a perfect example why 17 year old kids shouldn’t be walking around riots with an AR15.
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
No one should be at a riot, armed or unarmed.
Know one should be at a riot, period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2020, 07:35 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
You didn’t actually respond to my post. I didn’t say anything about calling 911 or claim Rittenhouse as a hero (it’s others doing that) or debate whether or not his presence in a militia with an illegally possessed weapon was Constitutional. I also didn’t make an argument as to whether his claim of self-defense is bogus or not. That’s for the courts to decide.

I also certainly did not get into the defunding or disbanding of the police or the gang rape and murder of civilians.

So...not sure why you quoted me because your post has nothing to do with mine.
Ahhh but it DOES address your post. You tried and convicted the kid in your post. And I rebutted you. You cited facts not in evidence. That he is not a victim. But he was according to him. Unproven. You stated " working with a militia" as if that is a crime. I rebutted.

Then you labeled him a "vigilante". Again stating as fact something unproven. I asked a question basically to that. That being what is a citizen to do under such circumstances? I also added the leftist opinion as to what THEY have believe and have publicly and ad nauseam related citizens should do.

And that boils down to lay down and die. Lest they be labeled a "vigilante" by someone like you. My reply to your post addressed it. Clearly to me, but since you cant see the parallels there....I drew them for you. Carry on. It's probably a good thing your not a prospective juror in this.

Lol, you claim it up to the courts to decide after posting a complete conviction based on conjecture you claim as fact. That's....kinda contradictory....don'tcha think?

Old 09-11-2020, 12:04 AM

2,071 posts, read 889,418 times
Caught this & thought it was rather hinky.

Could Kyle Rittenhouse show he was acting in self-defense in Kenosha shooting? Lawyers say question of provocation, other evidence could sway case
Attorney John M. Pierce, whose firm has represented associates of President Donald Trump, took Rittenhouse’s case and issued a statement days after the shooting that casts the people shot as attackers and said the teen “exercised his God-given, Constitutional, common law and statutory law right to self-defense.” When reached by the Tribune, Pierce asked for emailed questions but did not respond to them.

Lawyer of Kenosha shooter has troubled financial past, steps away from defense fund that raised $700K
Attorney John Pierce said Friday that he made the move earlier this week to avoid any "appearance of conflict" related to a series of legal disputes in which Pierce and his firm have been accused of defaulting on millions of dollars in obligations to the firm’s financiers, according to court documents.

Birds of a feather etc., etc.

Old 09-11-2020, 09:16 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPickel View Post
Caught this & thought it was rather hinky.

Could Kyle Rittenhouse show he was acting in self-defense in Kenosha shooting? Lawyers say question of provocation, other evidence could sway case
Attorney John M. Pierce, whose firm has represented associates of President Donald Trump, took Rittenhouse’s case and issued a statement days after the shooting that casts the people shot as attackers and said the teen “exercised his God-given, Constitutional, common law and statutory law right to self-defense.” When reached by the Tribune, Pierce asked for emailed questions but did not respond to them.

Lawyer of Kenosha shooter has troubled financial past, steps away from defense fund that raised $700K
Attorney John Pierce said Friday that he made the move earlier this week to avoid any "appearance of conflict" related to a series of legal disputes in which Pierce and his firm have been accused of defaulting on millions of dollars in obligations to the firm’s financiers, according to court documents.

Birds of a feather etc., etc.
Earlier this year, Pierce acknowledged failing to pay nearly $4 million as part of an agreement with Karish Kapital, which had provided the firm cash advances, according to court documents filed in New York.
An attorney for Karish said the judgment has not yet been satisfied, and declined to comment further.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nd/5717120002/

So Pierce is a swindler. Why am I not surprised?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies