Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2020, 08:15 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Boundndown View Post
Did you say the same about Rashard Brooks? That he shouldn't have been asleep at the wheel, drunk, in a Wendys drive-thru. That he shouldn't have restisted arrest. That he shouldn't have take a taser from a cop. That he shouldn't have run. That he shouldn't have fired the taser at the officer. Hmmm????

But, but, but RACISM!!!!!!!
Totally agree with you. Brooks was a criminal and so was George Floyd. Have you seen my posting history? I'm on your side!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

8,957 posts, read 2,557,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
All of those criminals did their time. So should Rittenhouse. Unlike you, I have no allies in this. You defend criminals. I do not.
What crime is he guilty of, in your mind?

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
People are free to exercise their rights as citizens, no matter the political stance. I have zero issues with this.

I question those that decide to go into an area of turmoil though. Are you willing to risk your life to protest at a riot ? Or would you still go , knowing you could possibly get hurt or killed ? They are no different than Kyle.
Anyone who commits a crime at those protests should be prosecuted, KR included.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:16 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
Read this sentence back again slowly.

I don't think you're operating on all cylinders that control for logical thought.
What is your point? He's a 17 year old kid. He should have been at home watching MTV or something like that. He should not have been there.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:16 AM

99 posts, read 56,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Totally agree with you. Brooks was a criminal and so was George Floyd. Have you seen my posting history? I'm on your side!
Dig. I may have quoted the wrong post.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:17 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
If true, he is a POS. Although, some sources are saying that one of the two girls was his sister, and he was defending her. Can't confirm though.

George Floyd held a loaded firearm to a pregnant woman's belly while they robbed her and he's become a Martyr.....Millions of people, corporations , sports teams, etc have shown their support for him.

Go figure.
We need a link.

2,180 posts, read 640,315 times
Quote:
All of those criminals did their time. So should Rittenhouse. Unlike you, I have no allies in this. You defend criminals. I do not.

He committed no crimes when he shot the three leftist rioters. You will learn that sooner or later when he walks on self-defense, or gets slapped with much lower sentence/convictions. Just like with Zimmerman in the Trayvon case. You're going to have to deal with the fact that the law allows for self defense.

He MAY have committed a crime in his teenage fight where he hit the girl. But, seeing as how it was a fight amongst kids, those usually don't elevate to criminal charges because usually all kids involved (looking at this video) are partially to blame.

8,957 posts, read 2,557,261 times
Quote:
What is your point? He's a 17 year old kid. He should have been at home watching MTV or something like that. He should not have been there.
So what? He was there, and he was attacked by a mob of terrorists. In that situation, he handled himself VERY well and in the end it was a positive outcome.

Old 08-31-2020, 08:19 AM

14,228 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:
Anyone who commits a crime at those protests should be prosecuted, KR included.
Well, they are not.

Before the shooting, Kenosha was rioting for 2-3 nights straight.

Thanks to progressive local politicians for nothing

Old 08-31-2020, 08:22 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,315 times
Quote:

The rioters shouldn't have been there, either. He had every bit the right to be there as anyone else that night.

Here's a clue for you: Left wing locusts do NOT have the right to rampage, burn and loot with impunity. They don't have a right to destruction without opposition. Every force has an equal and opposite reaction.... eventually.

Here's hoping a million Kyle Rittenhouses rise up to confront the left in the tumultuous months to come.

That bullet shortage you've been reading about? They haven't been bought up by anti-fa. So.... tread carefully.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies