Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2020, 12:54 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bal...inority-voters

I hope she wins the election — Baltimore really needs a leader like her.

So refreshing to see more and more conservative blacks who don’t relate or aspire to the gansta thug victim mentality and anarchist culture of democrats.
Bartiromo asked Klacik what she believes “the Trump administration has done for the minority communities?”

“This is an administration that actually has real results coming into the community,” Klacik, who suggested that Democrats don't care about Black voters in a viral campaign ad and took aim at Joe Biden in her speech during the first night of the RNC, said In her speech at the Republican Convention, Klacik accused the Democratic nominee of believing that Black Americans "can't think for ourselves."

...”A lot of people don’t talk about the fact that the criminal justice reform is something that many Black Americans thought President Obama would tackle. He failed to do that,” Klacik said on Sunday. “He didn’t even attempt to do it.”

In Dec. 2018, President Trump signed a sweeping criminal justice reform bill, marking a major legislative victory on an issue that garnered bipartisan support. The decisive passage marked a win for Trump ...
....”What they need is skills and training when they come out because they can actually apply then for careers, not just jobs and that’s what we need in the area, we need careers,” she said.

She noted that President Trump is “doing much more with ‘Opportunity Zones.’”
.... He’s hit $75 billion thus far, he’s going to do even more in these communities and neighborhoods that Democrats left to decay and some of those neighborhoods are right there in Baltimore city so people see results when it comes to President Trump,” Klacik said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2020, 12:55 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
With charismatic leaders like Kim Klacik helping to deliver that message, it is no surprise that this message is resonating with black voters.

Old 08-30-2020, 12:56 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Lol..what else is she gonna say? That Trump has ZERO appeal to blacks? She’s a Trump myrmidon. That’s what she’s supposed to say.

She’s lying thru her teeth, but that’s beside the point.

Old 08-30-2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
With charismatic leaders like Kim Klacik helping to deliver that message, it is no surprise that this message is resonating with black voters.
Yeeeeaaaah. Thing is, it’s NOT resonating.

But thanks for your contribution to the discourse.

Old 08-30-2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lol..what else is she gonna say? That Trump has ZERO appeal to blacks? She’s a Trump myrmidon. That’s what she’s supposed to say.

She’s lying thru her teeth, but that’s beside the point.
Please tell us one lie she has said in that article

Old 08-30-2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Please tell us one lie she has said in that article
That Trump’s message is resonating with African Americans. It isn’t. You’ll see.

Old 08-30-2020, 01:06 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:

You seem to think that just because President Trump's message does not resonate with you, then therefore it cannot and does not resonate with any other black Americans. Black people are not monolithic in their thinking, in case you did not know. What does not resonate with one in many cases does resonate with another.

But maybe you do not want to hear this from me, because of my skin color. OK. Here is Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron (R-KY) to explain this for you, as he did very effectively at the RNC last week:

You cannot compel intellectual conformity by skin color. Sorry to be the one to break that to you.

Old 08-30-2020, 01:07 PM

Quote:
That Trump’s message is resonating with African Americans. It isn’t. You’ll see.
LOL.
So EVERYONE of the many brave blacks coming out and saying they are now voting for Trump or the many blacks joining “Walkaway” are just liars....
Yeah, like Biden you believe “they aren’t REALLY black”....

Old 08-30-2020, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
You seem to think that just because President Trump's message does not resonate with you, then therefore it cannot and does not resonate with any other black Americans. Black people are not monolithic in their thinking, in case you did not know. What does not resonate with one in many cases does resonate with another.

But maybe you do not want to hear this from me, because of my skin color. OK. Here is Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron (R-KY) to explain this for you, as he did very effectively at the RNC last week:

You cannot compel intellectual conformity by skin color. Sorry to be the one to break that to you.
I’m IN the community. You probably do everything you can to avoid being ANYWHERE NEAR the community. I’m at the barbershop, the cookouts (pre-COVID anyway), fraternity, my car club, black AMVETS chapter, black Twitter, black this and black that...and so is my son and all of my siblings. I’m immersed in the tribal goings on. I go where you can’t. I’m in conversations that you can’t join.

You can bring up all of Allen West’s Political children till you’re blue in the face. Trump will top out at 8% at best if he’s lucky.

Old 08-30-2020, 01:48 PM

7,728 posts, read 12,622,010 times
Quote:

Oh yes it is. The narrative's changing whether you want to admit it or not. You're not reading the room.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies