Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2020, 04:23 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,726,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Non-stop riots and looting for three straight months. I may have lost count, but at least 33 people have died in these violent riots. How many more will it take? How many more hundreds of millions of dollars of damage will it take?

Dems, these questions are for YOU. How much longer before you say ENOUGH?
It’s THEIR CITIES. Why do outsiders, trump and his supporters care so much?!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2020, 04:24 PM

1,154 posts, read 366,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful for Life View Post
Because they’re bored and looking for excitement (aka trouble).

Old 08-30-2020, 04:24 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,134 times
Now that BLM and antifa are hurting the Democrats in the polls, things will turn around. It will be interesting to watch the Democrats try to spin this all to be Trump's fault, and throw BLM and antifa under the bus. The Democrats are fickle with the movements they crawl into bed with. They dropped Me Too when it was no longer useful. BLM is the next Me Too.

Old 08-30-2020, 04:34 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
Now that BLM and antifa are hurting the Democrats in the polls, things will turn around. It will be interesting to watch the Democrats try to spin this all to be Trump's fault, and throw BLM and antifa under the bus. The Democrats are fickle with the movements they crawl into bed with. They dropped Me Too when it was no longer useful. BLM is the next Me Too.
Just looked up the latest polls, where are yous seeing the Democrats are hurting?
Ref: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep..._toss_ups.html

Ref: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/#!

Old 08-30-2020, 04:42 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful for Life View Post
Oye. We have violent BLM supporters destroying cities, murdering dozens, burning down buildings, ruining people's businesses.....and leftists criticize the President of the United States, and his supporters, for caring.

Liberal Reverse World.

Old 08-30-2020, 04:47 PM

1,154 posts, read 366,820 times
The key to my peace of mind is choosing not to freak out about things happening a thousand miles away when there’s absolutely nothing I can do about it.

Old 08-30-2020, 05:22 PM

2,234 posts, read 2,405,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
95% of all riots in the US have started due to the result of actions by the police. Your focusing a symptom but are more than willing to dismiss the problem (actions of the police). Until the later issue is addressed we will continue to the former (riots).
Yeah, suuuure...

Old 08-30-2020, 05:29 PM

5,742 posts, read 4,701,984 times
I'm gonna go with 18 for the over/under.

Who wants that action?

Old 08-30-2020, 05:31 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Just looked up the latest polls, where are yous seeing the Democrats are hurting?
Ref: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep..._toss_ups.html

Ref: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/#!
It was hurting them in focus group type of polls, issue specific. I guess they use those to see which way the winds are blowing.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...s_to_stop.html

I can't find the links, but over the past few days I've read that the Democrats mis-read how personal safety would factor into people's opinions.

Old 08-30-2020, 05:34 PM

5,070 posts, read 2,279,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastprime View Post
DJT could take action now but too much of a $$$$ to do it now for the good of the nation. He’d rather let people die now and wait until Nov 4.
People wouldn’t be dying if the rioters weren’t out there. This isn’t protests anymore, and these deaths are not on Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies