Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2020, 06:51 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
or many people of all colors are mad about the 100+ billion in damage done by the racist BLM and Antifa thugs? At some point one has to accept that it isn't a coincidence that it happens where ever the Racist BLM criminals go.

I don't care what color the looters are, the rioters are or the criminals attacking innocent by standers. They are doing it under the BLM flag and BLM isn't really trying to deny their part in it.
I'm with you but some people are trying to blame not BLM, but black people in general for white involvement in the looting and rioting. That's ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2020, 06:56 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thnkfl4CountryLife View Post
There sure are a lot of white in these group. Angry young whites who want everything handed to them on a silver platter. Many blacks are not happy about this.
I wish those black would say something then. Call their asses out.

Old 09-01-2020, 09:34 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
How has the BLM movement changed you this year?
It's surprised me, and made me far more pessimistic about the future of the West. I never would have guessed that the radical SJW mentality we saw at Evergreen three years ago could go mainstream... that a Chinese Cultural Revolution could happen in America.

Old 09-01-2020, 09:45 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
I'm with you but some people are trying to blame not BLM, but black people in general for white involvement in the looting and rioting. That's ridiculous.
I agree. Black people in general are not to blame for BLM or the white trash dingleberries that are clinging to them. I'll say this about BLM, they accept racists from all walks of life, as long as they are racist against whites. LOL

Let's be honest, the racists on the right loves when a black person speaks out against blacks. They don't care how radical or sane they are. Black slapping black is good for any white racist. The same is true of BLM. They love woke whites who are willing to trash their own race. Whites of any class detest white trash, white thugs, and racist white scum.

Old 09-01-2020, 10:07 PM

1,665 posts, read 975,121 times
Didn't change me one bit.

The common denominator is non compliance. The police gives you an order, don't try to be a hero or a jackass. You'll live for another day. Or until you get killed off by a person of the same race.

But you sure as hell don't hear them about the black on black crime. I guess it's too much to play the victim card over and over to see that.

Old 09-01-2020, 10:29 PM

4,507 posts, read 4,045,228 times
ITT: Liars

Old 09-01-2020, 11:30 PM

306 posts, read 102,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
I’ll be honest.

I’m not really proud of how BLM has changed me this year.

I used to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I used to think “we are all the same inside.” I tried to teach my children not to judge anyone by their outward appearance. My sons’s favorite teacher and one of his best friends is black.

I am different now.

I look at everyone more suspiciously. I would rather be around only white people. I am uncomfortable now around blacks. I think I will probably say or do the wrong thing even though I don’t mean to. I remember reading on here how black women can’t stand if white women compliment their hair. Apparently, black women think that is racist and/or condescending. I had no idea. I admire some of the curls and ringlets black women do with their hair. I wish my hair could do that. Now I will never again dare to compliment a black woman on her style.

I used to feel compassion for the black community. I used to believe that the police *were* being excessively forceful. Now I have no compassion. All I see is the thievery and the destruction. I have given up hope that this group wants anything better, can be anything different.

Blacks supposedly want to have an honest conversation with America about race. But they only want a one way conversation. I don’t think they are receptive to having a full conversation, and really understanding what some of the other parts of society think.
I supported the call to arrest the cops in G Floyd's case, but the night David Dorn was killed changed me. I woke up hating BLM and was truely pissed at cops. I have lost both my children and my wife and I actually thought to myself that I was glad they were not alive to see what is happening and that stung me to my core. I am disgusted with cops for not doing more to weed out the bad ones. I dispize BLM just for their wanton disregard of life and need to destroy.

Burn Loot Murder as well as anqueefa and their toadies in Congress do not want a conversation, they want capitulation thru violence. This much is quite evident. Now I just want the wrath of hell to come down on their heads and they have no one to blame but themselves.

Old 09-02-2020, 06:39 AM

29,486 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Just curious. When do they expect to see BLM down in Louisiana ? There are a lot of black folks that could really use the help after Laura hit.

Old 09-02-2020, 06:59 AM

11,474 posts, read 6,002,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
I posted this weeks ago, but I think it’s worth repeating because it’s so indicative of the type of changes whites are going through with all the BLM violence and hatred toward whites and America.

A friend of mine took her little granddaughter shopping and there was a group of blacks standing by the store entrance. The 5year old wouldn’t get out of the car and started crying. My friend asked her what’s the matter. She pointed to the blacks, “They will hurt me !”
My friend was shocked and realized even at her young age she was hearing stories, news, playground talk.
Both she and the granddaughter’s mother are democrats, and the little girl had never displayed fear of blacks before.
Good job BLM and supportive democrats ....

That story is positively heartbreaking.

What a terrible commentary on our state of affairs today.

Old 09-02-2020, 07:06 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
I think most reasonable people know there’s many normal black people that don’t agree or support
these terrorists, but why do majority of blacks keep voting for the democrats that support and fund this behavior and ideology that just creates more racial tension and division??!
Sadly, people who weren’t racist toward blacks before are starting to feel it now.....thanks democrats
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies