Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2020, 11:17 PM

2,033 posts, read 1,982,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob221997 View Post
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pelosi-hair-salon/

Shows that Nancy didn't break a law kious did though
She is the house speaker, but first and foremost she is a representative of her district (San Francisco). How can she be so oblivious to the local ordinance involving COVID-19 that has been initiated for months.

Don’t want to hear a peep out of her lecturing her minions about masks from this point on. Her credibility is damaged after this incident.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2020, 11:47 PM

393 posts, read 166,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob221997 View Post
This is not her responsibility to take accountability for it's not her business it is the owners fault and she should be punish to the highest extent

Hey Nancy can come over for ice cream and view your $20000.00 fridge.

You know, so I won't feel like a peasant.

Old 09-07-2020, 11:50 PM

8,883 posts, read 5,365,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
The thing is that the forced mask side insists that the masks don't protect the wearer and that it protects everyone else from the wearer. They insist that those who don't wear masks are selfish grandma killers. So, Pelosi has shown us that she is a selfish grandma killer, per the pro-forced mask side's own narrative.
Either that, or she knows masks are useless and doesn't feel the need for them. Now why aren't the rest of us allowed to do the same thing? Why, because we aren't Nancy Pelosi.

Old 09-08-2020, 12:03 AM

393 posts, read 166,556 times
[quote=jacob221997;59108923]No actually dinardo actually asked her and she told him to do it and approved and recommended him to do so on a phone the day before Nancy pelosi came in[/quote

WOW you are working hard for Nancy. I wish i could get my haircut and washed without a mask.

Old 09-08-2020, 03:14 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,520,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Hang on ---- so the salon owner -- who isn't allowed to have chairs being rented right now admitted that her stylists are renting out chairs and that one of the clients was Pelosi.

LOL.....shame on Pelosi. But from what I gather she is the only person in the salon with the stylist. That's not the same thing as sitting in a salon with other customers/stylists -- is it? I suspect the stylist was paid handsomely for their efforts. I suspect if you can pay the same price you can get the same service.

But does nobody get the irony here. This salon owner is up and running or her stylist would never have phoned her to let her know that the latest customer was Pelosi -- lol.

Seems we all make up our own rules -- lol. and is Pelosi in charge of San Fransisco mandates?

as for no mask -- she just got her hair washed --- I suspect that she took it off

And I don't get how you can be irritated by Pelosi not wearing a mask when Trump doesn't wear one -- in spite of local mandates, etc. of places he visits.

We all seem to be allowing rules to apply when it is politically advantageous.
No one is truly irritated by Pelosi not wearing a mask. I'm sure many would recommend she doesn't. The irritation is the abject hypocrisy of this charlatan. And when caught out in her hypocrisy she wants to claim its a setup. What a fool she is.

Old 09-08-2020, 03:17 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,520,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Stop the presses!!! Nancy Pelosi got her hair done!

She should have strutted her stuff around patients at the Mayo clinic without a mask instead, huh?
You'd think if it were required for Pence, the Mayo clinic would have had the integrity to not allow him to enter. Or perhaps they assessed the risk as acceptable. You think they willingly put the health of patients and staff at risk?

Old 09-08-2020, 03:53 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
This Nancy is one worthless waste of oxygen. She trips over the used needles and the defecation on the sidewalks..... Oh wait, when is the last time she walked her district? Has she seen how degraded the streets are with drug users shooting up on the sidewalks? Maybe she should forget her hair and her expensive ice cream and TAKE care of her Democrat ruined city!

Old 09-08-2020, 07:12 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Pelosi, Lightfoot, Kenney, and many other far left, mainstream Democrats have had their "Let them eat cake!" moment. Time for the guillotine to be rolled out. These career politicians act like entitled Royalty.

Old 09-08-2020, 11:10 AM

45,541 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Great ad...

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1301884086550626306

Old 09-08-2020, 11:31 AM

622 posts, read 409,916 times
Pelosi changes the rules to suit herself or her agenda.

Whether it is going to a salon during a lockdown, wearing a mask or supporting someone who chooses to primary a Democratic incumbent ie supporting Kennedy against Markey, after sanctimoniously lecturing the progressives in the House that is something that one should not do .......

Just outright hypocrisy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies