Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2020, 12:15 PM

20,457 posts, read 12,373,731 times

Advertisements

and democrats everywhere will fall in line just like they are supposed to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2020, 12:15 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
LMAOOOOO of course she thinks she did nothing wrong, and OF COURSE she would shift the blame on the owner!!!

What a heartless woman she is. It's time we get her the hell out of office!!

Full story:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pelos...source=twitter
People like Pelosi never are "run out of office". People will scream and yell, stomp their feet, and on and on.... and then when it comes time to "vote the bums out of office"..... they don't. We deserve what we get.

Last edited by BeerGeek40; 09-02-2020 at 12:37 PM..

Old 09-02-2020, 12:21 PM

2,490 posts, read 2,544,260 times
I really wish they had shirts that said:

“I vote Democrat, but I’d vote Pelosi OUT!”

Old 09-02-2020, 12:25 PM

2,072 posts, read 889,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldPuss View Post
Pelosi: a hypocritical old puss.

Let me count the ways.

Here's Why Progressives Are Mad At Nancy

I think the old puss has passed it's expiration date.

I'm laughing every time I see the 80 year old granny tottering up to the lectern in her stilettos, wearing a color coordinated Elle mask. Lolol.

Nancy loves staging photo ops, too.
She reminds me of Gloria Swanson in Sunset Blvd. "Alright, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

And breaking the rules to make her big name endorsement was a big fail.

Old 09-02-2020, 12:36 PM

6,260 posts, read 5,066,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post
Good old Nancy, "Let them eat cake" Pelosi.
I'm not surprised at her breaking lockdown. A number of highly placed people (ranging from Fauci to Cuomo to Pelosi to Lightfoot have proven by their actions that the rules apply to the rest of us, and not to them).

What I'm surprised at, is that Pelosi actually GOES somewhere to get her hair done. I assumed someone always came to HER, to pretty the old woman up.

Old 09-02-2020, 12:39 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
So...looks like the hairstylist was unaware of the blow drying portion of things, and Pelosi got her hair done 1 day early.

Oh the horror.

Meanwhile Trump violates laws non stop every day, and you folks dont say a word....but this is a high crime. Wow. Fine her like you would anyone else and carry on. Now how about we talk hatch act violations? Know what the default penalty is for them when the president hasn't taken control of them? Its removal from office. (Doesn't apply to Trump...not sure about Pence). We can take out half of his advisors for that alone.
Please, if you think this is the first time Pelosi got her hair done since the closure, then you’re fooling yourself.

Old 09-02-2020, 12:40 PM

1,781 posts, read 955,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
She obviously knows something she doesn't want the rest of us to know about. Actions speak louder than words. She's in the so-called "high risk age group" yet she's running around getting a haircut without wearing a mask? Hmmmmmm
Yes, she probably knows that upwards of 90% of the people who tested positive for the Wuhan flu are NOT contagious and that the majority of the "positive" tests should actually have been reported as negative.

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...amounts-virus/

Old 09-02-2020, 12:44 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Even old hag nasty Nancy believes Covid is a HOAX!
She is in a good position to actually know too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post
Good old Nancy, "Let them eat cake" Pelosi.
I was thinking expensive ice cream from their freezer at home that probably cost more money than many people make in a 4 or 5 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
pelosi is digging a bigger hole for herself.. what a dumb answer.
Perhaps, like Biden, she spends much of her time not living in the real world with the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
She obviously knows something she doesn't want the rest of us to know about. Actions speak louder than words. She's in the so-called "high risk age group" yet she's running around getting a haircut without wearing a mask? Hmmmmmm
Again, she is in a position to know. The way I understand it, they were not supposed to blow dry the hair, but she insisted. I doubt she has the energy to hold a blow dryer to dry her own hair, even with the sugar rush from her expensive ice cream. She was eating fancy ice cream when our store had no ice cream at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I'm not surprised at her breaking lockdown. A number of highly placed people (ranging from Fauci to Cuomo to Pelosi to Lightfoot have proven by their actions that the rules apply to the rest of us, and not to them).

What I'm surprised at, is that Pelosi actually GOES somewhere to get her hair done. I assumed someone always came to HER, to pretty the old woman up.
I think that comes under "it takes a village", even then you can't make something evil look "pretty".

Old 09-02-2020, 12:52 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,123,161 times
She justified the total and complete shutdown of businesses for months on end which basically destroyed the economy, ran businesses out of business, etc. all because she claims, among other things, that coronavirus kills those in the high risk age group, yet........being in that high risk age group, she's running around getting her hair done without a mask on.

Of the people I personally know who are in the so-called high risk age group and who believe 100% that the coronavirus is a very dangerous disease, none of them step foot out of their homes without wearing at least a mask. I even know a few who are millionaires and since their life is a Cinderella story, they don't even step foot out of their homes and haven't since the last two weeks of last March.

Pelosi's actions speak louder then her words. If Pelosi believed the severity of the coronavirus, she wouldn't have gone maskless anytime while out of her home & office. Like I said, Pelosi knows something she doesn't want the rest of us to know about in regards to the coronavirus. And a big part of it is how much this coronavirus lockdown has been politically motivated, right after the failed impeachment scam and months leading right up to the 2020 election.

Old 09-02-2020, 12:53 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,319,696 times
What makes this even more of a sad situation is what a friend and I were talking about. He made a great point. What if that salon owner turned her away? While the women would be in every right to do so, especially since she is obeying the rules in place, how would Nancy have handled that?

I agree with my friend when he said she would've ranted on the news about it, and probably would've considered it some type of injustice. The woman needs to take her ice cream from her 20K freezer, and lock herself in her house forever!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies